There is one and only God. Any religion that recognizes more than one God, including but not limited to Jesus...

There is one and only God. Any religion that recognizes more than one God, including but not limited to Jesus, Magical Spirits, Demons, Satan, Djin, Genies, or any variation of multiple Gods, including people becoming Gods of their universes are patently false.

Including:

I like this. What's it called?

Monotheism. There is one God, all-powerful, infinite, omniscient and eternal. He was the first and he will be the last. The first consciousness, the first thought. The creator.

>jesus is not god

Correct.

There is only one God.

Wrong, there's only one God. He's all-Powerful and infinite.

Not schizophrenic and fractionated.

I think god is just a spiritual vibe, basically the goodness in your heart being good to other people. Strict religious rules and things to follow are pretty gay. Just be a good person

>2017
>Adult
>Access to the internet
>Still believes in God

k.

>multiple planes of existence (Physical, Spiritual, Extra-terrestrial [heavenly])
>a representation of God on each level

And Jesus's supposed last words, recorded in most of the Gospel's were asking God why God forsook him. So Jesus was attempting to communicate with God, and ask a question. The answer, if given was not recorded.

So God is basically dopamine. Why bother calling it God, then?

Then you have little spiritual contact with God or spiritual insight. God is the primordial Universal Consciousness. The 'Big Wow' product of the 'Big Bang'.

>Be you.
>Have your spiritual centers atrophied due to intense (((brainwashing)))

The brainwashing began when an old virgin dressed as a wizard washed my head of evil magic in a "holy" bidet.

It's over now.

You are correct. It began then, That's what began to kill your spiritual contact with the infinite creator. It continues to this day by your exposure to reinforcement of ideas and thought processes to keep you dormant and asleep. The source of this (((brainwashing))) is VERY spiritually connected I assure you. I feel bad for what they've done to you.

Couple more points for you, God doesn't love you. Your 'free will' is an illusion.

No, You are Wrong. There's only one, and he exists on all planes and levels of dimension from the planck scale to the Universal.

>Be you.
>Think God is Schizo.

Just because you're too stupid to understand how Jesus is God doesn't mean Jesus is an additional God. kys

>Be You
>Think More than One equals One
>Think God is Schizo
>Be Brainwashed
>Have little to no contact with the infinite creator

Free will is an illusion, i agree. And if God does exist, he's certainly not loving, but he doesn't exist.

I have a feeling your "God" is so impersonal and abstract that it's synonymous with nature, or energy or some shit.

Why even bother?

Why bother to establish Conscious Contact with the all-powerful, omniscient,infinite Universal Consciousness that designs and programs our reality using relativity and retrocausality?

I don't know, how could that possibly be useful?

I mean why call it "God" when somebody just uses the word synonymously with "pure love" or "nature" and shit like that.

If you think it's an all those things you say it is, then you must have a reason.

Let's hear it, and then I'll tell you why it's retarded.