Why is Sup Forums so against whites racemixing with other races if their ancestors already mixed with Neanderthals?

Why is Sup Forums so against whites racemixing with other races if their ancestors already mixed with Neanderthals?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v507/n7492/full/nature12961.html
cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(16)30247-0?_returnURL=http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0960982216302470?showall=true
atala.fr/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

self bump

Sub-Saharan Africans are the purest homo sapiens. All that bullshit about purity from Nazis and science proved them wrong. Kekkiest stuff.

WE WUZ ORIGINAL SPECIES AN SHIIIIT

fuck off retards

Prove Neanderthals existed

hey instead of using memes can you tell me what's wrong with my thinking?

Neanderthals evolved in a cold climate which caused selection pressure on intelligence and planning. At the same time the homo sapiens that arrived in Europe had become more creative than the shared ancestors of homo sapiens and homo neanderthalensis.
The result of mixing between the races, and especially the ongoing selection pressure on intelligence due to the cold climate in Europe caused the ascent of the European people around 30,000 B.C.

Do we know that subsaharan africans didn't breed with other species of homos? I thought I read somewhere that some populations may have, according to DNA testing. But that was a while ago and I am not sure if I mis-remembered it.

However, African populations did not have any significant selection pressure on intelligence, so that genes that improve cognition compared to the African ancestors of Europeans did not spread among them.

Race mixing with Africans will only significantly reduce the cognitive facilities of the common offspring. Also take into account that there is very low selection pressure on intelligence at the moment, so that other evolutionary forces will not have the influence to alleviate this negative effect.

its your thread, where is the actual proof of your point that white people are just hybrid Neanderthal/homo sapiens....sounds like a load of shit, but honestly even if it was true It still doesnt change much..we evolved to something better than

However, it is known that new mutations affecting cognition (improving it) did not only spread among Europeans, but also among e.g. East Asians.
Since these were different mutations, there is a realistic chance for overall improved cognition, if both "improved" mutation sets are present in an individual.

However, studies have also shown that mixed race individuals seem to have higher rates of mental illness. I propose that this could be due to biological incompalaties of the gene variants concerning brain development.

Africans are also admixed with an unknown hominid
kinda creepy, but we all have different ancestry

Eurasians have Neanderthals, certain Asian populations have Denisovan
and there's an unknown in sub-Saharan Africa

unknown hominid is gorilla obviously

Because we don't want to live in Brazil.

If Race Mixing was so great, Jews wouldn't be pushing it so heavily for the Goyim, while keeping Israel Racially pure.

Think about it genius.

Europeans are actually Evolved Neanderthals.

Same reason Jewish people are against it....why not?

Other races don't carry the extra version of brain development that we stole from neanderthal.

We don't want to chance our offspring being born without it.

Jews want racemixing because it destroys the nationality tied spirit within the pure bred European. If everyone is mixed then everyone believes they are within the same tribe therefore they will not be a threat to the Jew.

It's a mystery...

Funny thing is all the pictures portraying neanderthals with brown skin/black hair.

They lived in northern europe for hundreds of thousands of years; they'd have had white skin, blue/green/grey eyes, and blond/red/etc hair

I think the problem is that humans and neanderthals had genes that did different things(humans high neuron concentration, neanderthal large brain size) so they worked well together. Where as caucasian/asian have many similar but incompatible systems that conflict.

You know they've mapped the human genome and neanderthal genomes right?

Kids that look nothing like the White parent.

source?

nature.com/nature/journal/v507/n7492/full/nature12961.html

Diversity and Race Mixing means the elimination of the White Race.

Which just so happens to be the goal of the Jew World Order.

The Combined Landscape of Denisovan and Neanderthal Ancestry in Present-Day Humans
cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(16)30247-0?_returnURL=http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0960982216302470?showall=true

pic is fake

Are these covers also fake?

And does it matter when the intent is real?

RARE

>Which just so happens to be the goal of the Jew World Order.
Yeah right. Jews benefit from having whites to blend in with. They'd stick out like a sore thumb if whites vanished. There's no sense for Jews in pursuing the destruction of the white race.

People can be against race-mixing with niggers and spics but be perfectly fine with race mixing that happened tens of thousands of years ago because they are under different circumstances and the races being mixed with are different in each case. It's similar to how one could like apples but not like pears.
>LMAO you're eating in both cases, retard.
>So they're pretty much the same. why do you like apples but not like pears?
>Huh? Huh? betcha can't answer me.

All those covers mean is that the kind of people who tend to go into media are also the kind of people who tend to be SJWs. It's no more surprising than the fact that a lot of designers are gay.

This is fucking disgusting

Ban this person

Its not just about racemixing. Think about culture clashing.

>dilluted neanderthal dna on verge of extinction
>why you so against diluting it further

This. Watch some of Varg's videos on the subject. Europeans truly evolved from Neanderthals, the out of Africa theory is complete bullshit. The website atala.fr/ was made by his wife, Marie Cachet, and provides some useful information. atala.fr/

F1 generation, bud. Of course they all look alike, with dominant traits. Learn genetics.

The main problem is with racemixing the genetic combinations are random and varied. With proper genetic engineering we could definitely take the best genes from both races to enhance cognitive capabilities.

Where's the proof Jews run the world again? I've looked through pretty much all the infographics posted here but it really doesn't make sense.

>Random and varied genetics.
Hmmm, I wonder what that gives you? Not increased diversity for selective pressures, y'know, like diseases and future perils. Surely not that.

You're a very simple minded person that lacks the ability to critically think.

It usually derives from fear, self-esteem issues and ignorance.

Because jews

?
Anything else? It all just seems like claims.

Its always black man/white woman, never other way around.

>inb4 its becuz white boi cucks

no its not - there are high-testosterone white males, no matter if beta or alpha, but this is psychological propaganda in media at its finest (or worst depending how you look at it) to make white males look worthless and weak and for their womans to choose "superior black bulls", which is complete BULL-SHIT.

White people have been fucked up psychologically more than physically in last few decades and only thing that prevents them from doing bloody carnage and revenge are ((( laws ))) and consequences imposed in their head by society.

When white people would collectively wake up, stop being sheeps & understand that theyve been fucked up over long period of time, it would be a race & religious war bloodbath.

If you can't see the clear and obvious agenda being pushed at this point you'd have to be retarded.

And it's not just the observations, it's also the fact that Jews have written exactly what their plans were.

>Written exactly what their plans were

That's what I'm talking about, link?

that little nigger looks like hes about to steal the camera

Why change a winning recipe?

exactly!

ITT: circlekerking

>jews were behind bolshevism
>jews were behind central banking
>jews own all print media and all film media
>jews betrayed germany in WW1 to ensure the existance of Israel

you arent looking hard enough user

Because that's the reason why they are not part of my race...
Cmon peeple.

the vocal minority doesn't represent Sup Forums

There are good breeding and there is bad breeding. If everyone descends from common ancestors in Africa (which by the way is one of several theory's), than isn't re-mixing with lesser developed lower member of the species counter evolutionary?

The Neanderthal theory is still very new, and it as it stands, only those homo sapiens that mixed with Neanderthals as the theory states, then those peoples (Asian and Europeans only) are the only once that have managed to create and maintain civilization. So it could be that the infusion of Neanderthal DNA actually caused a positive change to the species that Africans and Austaloids did not receive. Though, it could just be that those who progressed out of Africa were simply more intelligent, and even despite Neanderthal mixing still managed massive progress.

Either way, it comes down to breeding, and poor breeding is detrimental to the future of humanity. Not to mention those of current European decent are doomed to fail due to low birth rates, immigration and mixing, and some feel well worth preserving.

WE WUZ NOT CAVEMEN, NYUCKA!

Neanderthals were more intelligent than homo sapiens so they weren't far off.

The Kalergi Plan.
Barbara Lerner Specter.
Noel Ignatiev.

That's a nice starter course.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Interesting, what do you base this on, or did you know some personally? Or perhaps you just pulled this out of your ass?

why do you think neanderthals were smarter?

cranial volume not an answer

Neanderthals were more apelike and archaic in every way.

Perhaps a better question would be why are you so for it? And not to mention is it helpful? Doesn't seem so by the put reality of the meme, "Once you go black you're a single mom" I would never date a nigger man, let alone want them in my neighborhood due to all their crime. No one really believes that they are always victims. People who claim that are either suckup cowards or intentionally naive. The working white men's tax money pays for it all and it has to run out sometime or another. White liberals very clearly don't understand economics and cause and effect, while niggers see the federal govt as a "Godlike money tree and never runs out". They are too spoiled here, just ask as actual African nigger. I think they hate western niggers even more than western niggers hate white people themselves.

as if blacks dont get butthurt about racemixing.

nobody want to see their avatar get cucked.

its only because of the jewish plan that this is a controversial issue for whites

You lot are hopeless, how does that prove they're "taking over the world"? It doesn't.

>This video

She's a left-wing looney ostracized by her own race. I can find a black dude who says he wants to exterminate all asians don't mean they're all in a mass plot.

What the hell are your dayjobs?

>literally subhuman
>ultimate cave pill for whitey

what do you describe as world control, if not the control over media finance and politics?

fuck off retard

Oh I guess some people don't just love the person that they're with.

Checks out.

Just Cohencidence right Goy?

Black guys don't care about racemixing, they actively participate in it. Only black women get butthurt about racemixing, and that's because they know that black guys just use them as cumdump practice holes until they can bag them a white woman.

(218) 688-7152

I call it correlating, which it is. Which doesn't do much for your shitty claim so please remain butthurt or do something better with your time

See

You sound like CNN pushing Russia.

Cool proof, bro.

not saying that you cunt.

im guessing you would virtue signal about how bleached indian media is and how the people there are controlled by white supremacy because they cast lighter actresses in their films.

well this is the white version you mong so fuk off.

Cool Cohencidences bro.

I know that guy's YouTube channel

Neanderthal DNA in higher iq europeans
no Neanderthal DNA in lower iq africans

some black men are black conservationists. you dont know shit. you think that conservationism is distinctly white, because you fell for jewish trash, like every other detractor.

Why would anyone get butthurt if they love the person they're with? You're trying to categorize everyone based off some fake ass conspiracy and it ain't working

Whenever you want to post proof.

In the quest for fire the blacks were retards and ate each other.
Racemixing is disgusting

Superior tool making skills. They died out due to a lower birth rate than humans and the ice age. It's often ignored but given the populations of the time Europe being covered in ice nearly wiped out all sapient life on the continent. The neanderthals were just unlucky and the cross-bred humans that survived spread their genes across the world.

Already did, but you'll just say "so?" like any other Jew.

Mixing is great from evolution's point of view. Producing more varieties, and let the best win.

But we don't have natural selection anymore.

so you have no evidence based on actual neanderthals themselves?

you realize at most you'll only find 4% neandethal in any modern human right? Even then only 1% is fairly common. Even then it's only for shit like uv ray adaptation and lipid catabolism. Not much contribution for brain development.

Neanderthals > Niggers

Cite evidence of these superior tool

i call you a retard.

you are like a downsyndrome desu. except even the mentally ill can answer the JQ after seeing the evidence.

Claims are not proof.

Where does it say and confirm they are in a massive systematic network trying to destroy whites?

You dummies dont even see how much you resemble lefties and blacks with muh systematic racism it's sad.

Keep copping out.

Your posting jews in banking and media isn't proof nor is you saying that the mentally ill would that your correlations as fact to a conspiracy.

Solid proofs plz.

obviously the blacks who are against mixing arent dating whites.

wtf you are a dumb shill

This is the best part where they completely give up and forget that thier conjecture holds 0 integrity

im saying that people will love who they love, but a literall psyop to promote racemixing 24/7 is divisive and wrong. i wouldnt expect your jew addled brain to understand this

Some just can't handle the truth.

Others are just Jews trying to cover it up.

Suspect Europeans got smarter and smaller-framed as they white-flighted their way out of the ME. Just like the East Asians did. Europeans then mixed in the Neanderthal DNA to regain size and strength without the low-empathy/high-psychopathy aspects of African DNA.

The Jews have a basic problem with long term planning. They are a cunning people and highly intelligent. But the seldom think ahead very far. They may believe they have long term goals, but the truth is they live for the moment and often sacrifice the future for short term gains. Which is why they keep getting kicked out of every country they've ever established a presence in and honestly believe they can survive the collapse of western civilization. The irony is that the Jews depends on the very civilization they seek to subvert for their survival. Without massive foreign aid from the U.S., Israel could not survive. Without the egalitarian societies of the West, they would still be scattered to the winds and powerless. Yet they seek to subvert, undermine and ultimately destroy the very institutions that protect them. It's the scorpion and the turtle all over again.

neanderthals did not die off. white people descend from neanderthals. do not believe the lies they told you.