BILL C-16 PASSED

tfw pic related is about to become a reality

youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo

>10 weird Canadian laws you've NEVER heard of!

literally who cares...no one is going to be affected by this. Trannies are like 0.0001% of the population.

>trannies

reported to the FBI you cis gendered bigot

Bill C-16 passed and we're still the best country in the Anglosphere.

honestly man like what if I say the wrong thing and someone says theyre going to use this shit on me? I guess it'll just be easier to kill them and dump their body on the side of the road cause there's no way in hell I'm going to allow the (((government))) to subjugate me with this

fuck it man just kill em and dump their body in a pig farm, those sick fuckers have nothing going for them anyways

also if there are any muslims in Toronto this summer, they should truck of peace the parade cause there's no scientific evidence backing the claim one can be born that way

How's it going RCMP?

Censorship is free-speech
debt is prosperity
cultural tensions is multiculturalism working
division is unity
and now truth is criminal

Triggered

Yes, giving in to political correctness makes you the best

Made me think user
this truly is the strangest timeline

>0.0001%

That number is about to get significantly higher in Canada

You CAN'T get fined or brought to court for accidentally using the wrong legal name on somebody, but you CAN get fined and brought to court for accidentally using the wrong self appointed pronouns.

S O R T
O
R
T

You disgust me. You're no brother of mine.

Not playing along when someone plays pretend should obviously be illegal.
They'd have to face reality otherwise and notice that the country's pretty fucked

Why didnt you listen?

It's leaf-thirty.
Where's the roaches when we need them?

>Truth

Kek

Blame Trudeau, not the fuckers out East. The Liberal government is doing this, giving yet another reason to kick them out.

I thought he did pretty well.

Regardless this is a major inspiration for me, it is time for me to get off Sup Forums and get vocal in real life.

Is it acutally passed yet though?

>C16 passed
source. Nothing on first page of google.

>tfw this is actually good, because these gender freaks incidentally, made themselves social pariahs towards the general population
>tfw the only normal that will talk to them will be people that have to talk to the (service/work/etc)
>tfw normal people are just going to call them "person" as a bypass to be absolutely vague and general
>mfw suicide rates from these freaks will skyrocket because of isolation, social exclusion, rejected voluntary conversation and depression
Allahû Akbår

Hiring trannies would be a serious legal liability under C-16, I would never do it.

Exactly. Incidental pariah status.
Of course, lie about why you didn't hire. But a legit lie. Documented proof there was a better candidate.

Also conversion therapy is going to make a comeback

Apologies to everyone for the comma splice.

If they voted yes after hearing him then yes.
It's most likely coming.

Ready for your, pardon my language, xer trans pronoun acceptance camp?

I should really read while typing. I type while talking in my head and skip a hella words. Muh bad.

>xer trans pronoun acceptance camp
CHAOS CONSUME US!

Seriously, this bill is so exploitable that it should pass asap. So that anyone can abuse it to the fullest extent. Make the consequences real.

I identify as leafgender
My fucking pronoun is a fucking leaf and I will call Trudeau on you if you don't identify me properly