Daily reminder that Western Europe and America were victims of heavy physiological and chemical warfare to prep 'em for...

Daily reminder that Western Europe and America were victims of heavy physiological and chemical warfare to prep 'em for the Kalergi plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa-anti-communist.com/ard/Michael_Aquino_NSA_Devil_Worshiper.php
forbiddenknowledgetv.net/MindWar-Paper-by-NSA-Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino/
batr.org/view/050111.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It goes both ways, God doesn't exist

>God doesn't exist

fedora fuck off

Doesn't this study actually potentially show that people with liberal ideals have poor function in the threat-processing center of their brain?

>White Hispanic

Let's not derail the thread my guy I uploaded the wrong image by mistake.

>magnets

>LHC is esentally a large magnet
>over 50+ human rights orginisations operate in geneva
>human rights confrence is held there every year
>geneva is also cucked

what did cern mean by this

>Have redpilled friend in school
>Loves playing with magnets
>Visit him a few months ago
>He's ultra-liberal
D...did the Jews do this?

This is part of a Satanic agenda in the US military to gain total control over foreign and domestic populations. It was detailed in a paper and book by a high ranking PSYOP officer and prominent Satanist named Lt Col Michael Aquino.

The higher ups in the PSYOP world are part of his Setian cult. It isn't science fiction, it is very real and they have laid it all out in a plan called MindWar.

Take the final red pill and you will realize why this world has turned so degenerate and evil. It is all by design.

usa-anti-communist.com/ard/Michael_Aquino_NSA_Devil_Worshiper.php

forbiddenknowledgetv.net/MindWar-Paper-by-NSA-Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino/

batr.org/view/050111.html

Maybe

Or that they have a healthy level of fear where it doesn't control them and make them believe in things with no empirical evidence.

(((neodymium magnets)))

>a healthy level of fear
Apparently not if their race is dying out

Shocking the brain with electron currents cure the gay from them.

Underrated

shock - restart the fucked up brain
magnetic bombardment - fuck up the brain

science!

I've never met a liberal with a healthy attitude to immigration. How is it possible to look at European birth rates, the level of immigration to this continent, the overcrowding, the pollution, the cost of living, the cultural erosion, the cost (Non white migrants cost £120 billion in the last few years in the UK alone) and those fucking awful, now industrial scale crimes like gang rape, racism and religious bigotry towards anyone white/notMuslim, and FGM, and still think mass immigration is a good thing? "Liberals" are either retarded or evil, there are no other options.

> health is at stake
> fear foreigners that have a history of violence.

Nope. Don't see any correlation. None at all. What's the point?

This makes no sense, the Christians and Jews are the ones importing refugees and dumping them in the cities.

explain then

>disabling the threat processing part of the brain causes liberalism
It all makes sense now, no wonder they relax around blacks

> Atheists are mentally disabled
We didnt need a study for that

But I don't believe in God and I hate immigrants.

>damaging your brain make you a leftist atheist faggot.

already knew this, friendo.