I created the "bogdanov" meme

i created the "bogdanov" meme.

i made the first posting of it. i posted it over and over again and watched the thread 404 many times with no replies. i posted it 11+ times a day, every day for around 7 weeks before people started posting it on their own.

2016 was a great year but i consider this to have been my greatest achievement, especially after varg himself made a video about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/bogdanoff/start/2016/06/12/end/2017/01/01/page/6/
youtu.be/g-n8ISRE5OI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104502844/#q104515464
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pics or it didn't happen

Can you give me a quick run down on this?

i'm pretty sure the original poster had a norwegian flag

I think that was some Russian guy

Also link video

Good for you.
I enjoyed it.

Anyone got a stoic synopsis on this?

>varg himself made a video about it
Link?

Are you fucking BIDF?

You threads weren't shit until we started making memes

No better example of a forced meme.

Fuck faggots like for falling for it.

I swear it was a Britbong.

Nice, not heard that variation before. I prefer to use expedited exposition personally

can I get a brief psychic suppository on these two?

You will never understand the bog phenomenon. You were on the oitside looking in, while we were exploring a new bog universe of infinite possibility.

>History is hard to know, because of all the hired bullshit, but even without being sure of “history” it seems entirely reasonable to think that every now and then the energy of a whole generation comes to a head in a long fine flash, for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened.

Kudos to whoever started this meme.

Bog threads are some of my favorites.

No... i created the "bogdanov" meme.

i made the first posting of it. i posted it over and over again and watched the thread 404 many times with no replies. i posted it 11+ times a day, every day for around 7 weeks before people started posting it on their own.

2016 was a great year but i consider this to have been my greatest achievement, especially after varg himself made a video about it.

this fuck off op it was a russian spamming in now you lying sack of shit

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/bogdanoff/start/2016/06/12/end/2017/01/01/page/6/

Get educated

youtu.be/g-n8ISRE5OI

I believe this poster more, his wording of the events make it seem more believable.

Thanks mate.
If it wasn't for the Bogdanoff meme I would've committed suicide by now.

It is a good meme. Congrats.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104502844/#q104515464

whoops guess it was the eternal bogan

I fucking hate you

Newsflash, all memes start forced.

Actually, it was i that created the "bogdanov" meme.

Of all the memes, bog has been the most retarded one. You really must have shitposted real hard because it's not something I ever found funny, and because of that I congratulate you.

no, you didn't

No you didn't,

The first several posts were from an Australian poster. I looked it up on the archive.

You could at least give us a quick rundown.

The bog meme has kangaroo pawprints all over it

Nah man, stop spreading lies, I created the "bogdanov" meme.

So it was never real?
:(