/r/the_donald is shutting down

prepare for influx of redditors

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/ThePedes
i.imgur.com/izUlRPr.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking ell due to what?

they're already here bud, Sup Forums has been guttertrash since the election. They brought a shit load of shills with them too.

constant SJW harassment

lets just wait

sweet jesus, get the redpill threads up. We need a staunch defense when they come.

make sure they go to voat
voat.co/v/ThePedes

Do they actually like Milo? He's a pedophile jew; I just don't get it.

Fuck now we gonna get raided by a bunch of butthurt faggots who cant handle the bantz. Glad to see that massive fucking Hugbox gone though.

Thank fuck we have a back up.

prepare the ultimate poison pill
smug anime waifus

Sup Forums is going to be flooded with fucking based black man in a MAGA hat posts.

this has been a rebbid containment board since before you migrated here from rebbid

>mfw people say they will integrate when they come here
Just like the muslims, huh?

>anime-right becomes a real ideology in our lifetime

Request Sup Forums to be excepted from global rule 15.

Should we ask the admins to bring back /mlpol/?

youre posting a cartoon frog meme that's literally from rebbid

demand reparations from the whores

No, need to just make posting ponies permissible.

>ironic nazis in 2007
>unironic nazis in 2008

>ironic "praise kek" in 2016
>unironic "praise kekistan" in 2017
hmmmmmm

T_d is shutting down? What a bunch of pussies

redpill me on operation payback

Kekistan will be the next fedora, and Youtube will soon be filled with Cringe Compilations. Trumpcucks are in sever need of being bikelocked.

>only way to filter out normies

don't hate the player, hate the game

Lol we get that here all the time. There's more shills talking than genuine Nazi brothers.

The influx won't make a difference. See pic related.

Here, this chart continues where yours left off

LOL keep dreaming antifa, you're the one in cringe comps now.

Aren't they just not enforcing the rules and calling the reddit admins' bluff? They're faggots if they shut themselves down first.

Dumping redpill infographics.

I love how absolute cringe that drawing is, it's so bad it's good.

>implying it's from rebbid

How fucking retarded can you be

Do we actually hate reddit here or is that the joke? I don't even know anymore. I was always told people who go on reddit are too afraid of Sup Forums. So this just makes no sense to me.

>prepare for influx of redditors
So no change from the last two years

>MUH REDDIT
>his pic is literally an edit of a reddit image
i.imgur.com/izUlRPr.png
hmmmmm... makes u think... what did he mean by this??

Cute loli is an even more powerful weapon.

Tactical nuke is lewd-but-not-nude loli.

Virtual waifutachi will replace real women and single parent reproduction is the only way to save whites, so, yes.

Antifags will be the next fedora and youtube is already filled with Cringe Compilations.

Think for yourself and lurkmoar, newfag.

that is one of the most reddit pictures ive ever laid eyes on

I love how even with there board shutting down they still cant Deus Vult without LARP'ing and being pussies fucking sucks that there trash is coming here
though im still a new fag that joined in 2012 atleast i know when the website wasn't filled with shills kekistani cucks and MAGA fags everywhere
(i love trump but the autism that comes from the post election group is shit)

>reddit image
You know that imgur is an image hosting site, right? I puushed a screencap of the site which automatically uploads it to imgur where it can be saved.

OH FUCK NO.

What is our plan? How do we get them to fuck back off?

Two years of dogshit with no improvement in sight.

>thinks hitting someone with a bikelock is some badass move to "fight fascism with violence." (?)
>gets shot

Hahaha rip you pathetic sycophants

>How do we get them to fuck back off?
you retard they've already taken this board over, if not all of Sup Forums
if you really haven't noticed then you're new
see

reddit is based on upvotes, so its a circlejerk and attracts people who like circlejerking low information people

No, I just want to see Trumpcucks get hit.

Get Hiro to delete Sup Forums, then make a bunch of new political chans. Most of the redditors will whine and leave and the other boards will see some improvement. More important than that improvement is preventing their total destruction when the millions of redditors using Sup Forums seep deeper into Sup Forums.

Legitimatley pre-2015 this board was more informative and had smoother bantz.

Sup Forums has been dogshit for alot more than 2 years, guy. It's really been downhill since the ZimZam trial
The best we can do is redpill as many of them as we can.

>Implying Sup Forums and r/the_donald are two different things
After i filtered all of the Trump circlejerking there are just few threads left, full of pointless shitpost

I stopped visiting this shithole unless something in the world happens

I'm been here since 2013 I'm not new new. But its got steadily worse and this will be the final straw

and nu/pol/ is based on hugboxing and populism, so it attracts people who like hugboxing and populism. The censorship is replaced with spam and plugged ears. There's no critical thinking here anymore, most people take things literally at face value and manage to approach SJW levels of identity politics.

lets get the nigger and kike hate threads started, goys.

Why would they want to come here then and not some place like tumblr?

see There's still censorship here, and there's censorship everywhere.

>I'm been here since 2013 I'm not new new
yes you are
you came here the same year that this site took a nosedive
no real change has happened since you came, you're part of the group of arrivals that turned this site to shit

Have you ever been to reddit? The entire idea of the site is to have a forum where people can up and downvote posts, and the more upvotes you get, the more visible your post becomes.

Think of your worst experiences in middle school, high school, or in the workplace where everything revolved around what was popular and a handful of morons could leverage an entire groups opinion because they were terrified of being ostracized.

Psychology speaking, it's maximum conformist cancer that has now wed itself in the unholiest of unions to hypersensitive SJW regressive culture that's backed up by every form of leftist media, so not only do they all revolve around the same shit opinions because they're "popular," they're hypersensitive to anyone that disagrees with them or is challenging, different, or god help us offensive in any way, so they will either downvote you to hell (so you might as well have no real voice or freedom of speech) or simply ban you outright.

If you think the echo chamber and the hugbox are memes, just go hang out on reddit for while and try calling someone a faggot or talking at all like you do here. That place is the epitome of censorship hell and needs to burn to the fucking ground.

Agree they're cancer on this board, but shut down just days after the Seth Rich investigation reopened and amid a forced media shitstorm around Trump?

HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i bet her tummy is really soft!

Hi Pol I'm a based pede and I'm sure you all heard all the censorship and doxxing going on over at Reddit. I wanted to know if you guys would help us out?

WE HAVE TO STAND TOGETHER!!! TO MAGA!!!!!

If one of us falls we can start losing again!

LET'S GO KICK SOME LEFTISTS ASSES!!!!

PRAISE KEK AND SHADILAY MY DUDES

>old fag has no control
>complains the new fags messed up something good

Like this?

That's because you're a pussy ass faggot that doesn't have the balls to do it yourself.

Delete that image.

they've been here for months now already.

that's why I don't come on Sup Forums much anymore

>>old fag has no control
what does this even mean

k

Well it was good while it lasted boyos, pack it up the retards have our memes

things change old man. deal with it.

>that's why I don't come on Sup Forums much anymore
same
used to spend hours on Sup Forums just lurking
now I spend maybe an hour a week, this place doesn't distribute redpills anymore, it just talks about news from an alt-lite perspective and suck the cocks of e-celebs like Laura Southern, Milo, and Pewdiepie

>we bring in a huge traffic
>398,650 Subscribers
>Over 44 million people browse reddit

He means it was never good. There are good threads occasionally but overall this place is a degenerate cesspool but where else can you say fuck you you god damn nigger gook kike loving faggot so freely

I was in that leftypol thread:^)

The answer is simple : /Trump.

One can only hope thid becomes reallity

Fuck me that picture is fucking hideously cringey. 0/10 for sure

I wasted 2 days of my life trying to get mlpol to stay, not investing more but this would be great. Normies can't handle ponies

>He means it was never good.
that's just not true though, Sup Forums and /new/ were alright boards and actually had valuable and interesting information on them
now it's just generals, ecelebs, memes from 2013, and newfags falling for interracial racebait

this is how you know someone is assblasted. the "k"

/mlpol/ actually felt like pre gamergate Sup Forums
they should have never taken it down

I love this anti-meme

It all went downhill when chanology happened.

We need /mlpol/ back. They understood the JQ and were more NatSoc than current Sup Forums. THey kept away t_d niggers

Same, place really took a nosedive starting with the election, fun thing is that they are just as easy to trigger as the avarage tumblerite, babbys first election and all that

You can't stop them from coming but maybe you can red pill a number of them.

Admin admitted to messing with their numbers. Fat People Hate also had a huge following but it was nuked. Leftists always win.

I tried to warn them.......

GET THIS 'PEDE A COAT!

Is this where Centipedes assemble in the event of a disaster?

Yes!!!!

Those kids are in their mid to late twenties now.