Is photo manipulation used as a political tool? Are our political views controlled by the media? Discuss

Is photo manipulation used as a political tool? Are our political views controlled by the media? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Sbs9CXueDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes & Yes.

>finnish Jew
>inb4 1 post by this ID

Isnt he doing the opposite?

Watch tbem argue against people who post evidence &/or infographs.
>or not at all & successfully create a slide thread

If OP wasn't retarded on history he'd know Stalin had many photos edited to remove people he had assasinated. This is what makes me think he's a Jew shill.

These retarded edits exist only on /pol. You won't find the upper picture in any official archive or any Holocaust site.

This is just a badly photoshopped photo used by stormfags to claim muh nazis were good guys and never commited war crimes.
They have plenty of panels full of these with quotes like "good goy" "muh gas chambers never existed"

Jew.

Kike. If Jews had REAL pictures of the "holocaust" we'd never EVER see the last of them.

How about videos? youtube.com/watch?v=6Sbs9CXueDk

I'm shivering MUM.

Fuck off with your Jew-narrated fake shit. We know you're liars. Pathetic you'd even think you could convince us

They were in my school books though

Jew.

Sounds like cognitive dissonance to me.
Anglo are the scourge of the Earth.
The harbringer of civilizations.

While Germany is the parasite of Europe.
And Russia with its dellusions of grandeur.

So I don't get it.
It happened or what?
Showing me a ghetto where Jews were worked to death with little food at what seems to be, according to you picture, an industrial scale.
Not sure if helping you cognitive dissonant mind, or not.

Show me. I know that there are a lot of lies, exaggerations (muh 6 gorrilion, it was actually ~4.8 million) and myths surrounding the Holocaust but there's a fair amount of evidence showing that it happened.

Bullshit

>They have plenty of panels full of these with quotes like "good goy" "muh gas chambers never existed"

150 native-america million?
WTF.
Those numbers are quite random.

Those Anglo numbers are as bad as muh 6 gorillian.