Is Sup Forums ready for mass civil unrest, possibly even a civil war?

Is Sup Forums ready for mass civil unrest, possibly even a civil war?

yes.

just heard from my black source that (((they))) planned the purge for tonight.

this is hapcon 1 everybody.

Have we started the fire?

I'm strapped to the gills my niggaz!

why?

We're gonna burn this mother down

Can they do it without leaving the keyboard?

shut the fuck up. no fucking 'chimpout because a cop didnt get charged' is going to start civil war.

Its not going to happen, it never happens.

>he fell for the XD-9 meme

I dont need a gun.

Ill just yell really loud.

Yup. Multiple firearms ready for the fun.

We could probably meme so hard that the niggers start civil war 2 if we REALLY wanted to

I'm in Hawaii, they don't really care about that shit here.

But, I'm on tap if you need me.

Against who?

>polymer

Kek.

>XD

Why even.

Just got back from Kailua. Your state is amazing.

I'm unarmed ATM
I've been getting in shape for the last 6 months
I'm the the best shape of my life
No gf
Nothing to live for except the total and utter destruction of those who ruined my nation

>2 guns out at the gunsmith
>ammo in the mail
>stuck with only 2 rifles and 2 handguns
>only 500 5.56 rounds 600 9mm and 300 45 acp

Be honest with me lads, I won't be making it through this huh.

More ready than you and your pea shooter.

Un's gonna glass it.

I'll play the role of Ben Franklin. Britain will help us crack some commie skulls.

>only 500 5.56 rounds

1 shot, 1 hit, faggot.

Patience, alight sights COM, and squeeeeeze with the sights still aligned

get innawoods far enough and you may not even need any ammo.

When I go hunting trips I go days into huge areas of wilderness, I know where I'm going and I'm going alone

Fuck off lava nigger, i hope best Korea glasses that shit state

Yes. I will enjoy bathing in your blood.

>XD

>t. MLG pros

how much more could you even carry?considering that you should have other survival gear and body armor too

as much as he can fit in the truck

not even close. do you have buttplugs? how you gonna keep that boipucci around when you out battling the marxists?

Springfield XD-S or S&E Shield?

You'll be fine m8. You're better prepared than 90% of Sup Forums

during civil unrest, if youre in a populated area, you arent going to be able to drive very far, or get gas. youre going to have to carry all your shit at some point

>tfw no mac 'n cheese

S&W*

I have a backpack and 3 mags per gun

>Owning a Springfield XD9

I want a gun.

There is literally nothing wrong with XDs.

>inb4 muh grip safety

springfield by far. i have an XDM .45 and an XD mod2 9mm. love them both.

Not really. Trying to find a doctor right now.

go to the police station and ask to buy one senpai. only place in america where you can get it

Kerry King should get a life.

yeah you need more mags or youll get rolled. SHTF people tend to fire more indiscriminately than while training

>grip safety

Nice gun friendo

The fire rises

Shield. I have and XDS9 and it's bad.

I live in chicongo

Uhhhh...it's not gonna be easy.

ugoh

Highly doubt having a handgun will prepare you for SHTF

Better than nothing

just filled out the last of my ccw forms, just waiting for it in the mail now

Where is the origin of this image?

Going to war with an XD? You deserve to die.

>even considering Springfield in 2017
wtf

You're not fucked. I'm fucked. I have a sig P229 with roughly about 100 rounds. I really need to go grab some things in the event of a race war.

The croatian military does

Yeah, you can get assraped with it after men with rifles force your capitulation.

Nah, you'll keep polishing your guns until you're stricken with rheumatoid arthritis.
Your actual enemy is feeding you garbage.

Kek

>just heard from my black source that (((they))) planned the purge for tonight.
bitches was saying this shit last night

Oh yeah. Need some extra hands for my funs tho

What's wrong with Springfield?

What kind of magazine is that for those rifles?

Not even close. You're gonna need more gear and actual skills.

Check out Dave Canterbury's Pathfinder School for survival skills. Then check out Tim Kennedy's Sheepdog Response or Valor Ridge for fighting skills. For basic rifle skills, attend an Appleseed shoot.

Lots of videos on YouTube for Dave Canterbury and survival. Watch those and you can get an idea of what gear you're gonna need.

I got myself an Eberlestock v90 battleship backpack loaded down with my gear and I sometimes walk 5 miles to work and 5 miles back home. Also have a Mini 14 and 1k ammo for it as well as an M&P 9 with 1k ammo for it too.

I'm getting ready for this shit, especially after seeing domestic terrorism from the Left such as BLM and AntiFa. If the shit hits the fan then I'm gonna hit back!

If liberals start a civil war, we will end it. The Right is a mighty force that is on fire. And you know what happens to snowflakes around fire.

Yeager is such a tool.

>r u fucking kidding me
A couple weeks ago it was exposed that Springfield Armory and RRA have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to anti gun politicians in Illinois.

Nigger, I've been ready since before you were an itch in your daddy's nutsack, newfag.

no, as i do not yet own a firearm

Magazine for both rifles on the left are internal, 5rd magazines. You can load these magazines by hand one round at a time, or using one of those stamped metal clips. You line the edge of the metal clip vertically with a spot in the receiver while the bolt is open, then you press down and the rounds fill into the internal magazine.

Well, I already bought one. I'm not going to sell it out of spite.

sweet clips my dude

It's a shame too. I've been wanting an M1A for so long...

Me too, but I have a plan. We form a line and push the nigs east, into the lake. None of them swim.

Hold fire til you see the red of their hats

Yes. I have MREs, water tanks, solar power and lots of ammo for my AR15.

what do you libtards have?

doubt it would ever happen desu, if so it would not last long before people realize how much it really sucks and go back home, that combined with every military and police force combining and restoring order. You think they havn't rollplayed that scenario a million times in the last 100 years? Keep up the fantasy I guess, but don't count on it being anything like you imagine though.

How's your pasta user?

oh hai FBI

>falling for the BCM meme.

bretty gud

Neat. Have a pleasant evening user. Also, shoot a few commies for me, would you!

I'd sell it for the fact that they think you're to retarded to know where to put your hands.
>until I bought a gun with a GRIP ZONE indicator, I was holding it by the barrel. Who knew?!

Don't you know shit? It was always burning, since the world's been turning.

I'm ready bruh. Let them come at me.

Sup Forums is as ready as it will ever be

failsons?

>tfw Glock 20
>tfw AR-15 with 4-14x scope
>tfw M1 Garand

yeah I'm ready.

Judging by the meaty and that shitty KD diet you got going the only thing you're ready for is a coronary fgt

You dont know what war is, you fairies can barely handle someone calling you fags without breaking down and crying, watching your friends guts get blown open and pill out on the road would break you and leave you cowering. You dont want a war.

Damn Skippy nigguh

FBI pls go