You fucking aborted pieces of microdick waste think it's funny to call Turks cockroaches huh...

You fucking aborted pieces of microdick waste think it's funny to call Turks cockroaches huh? You know what the fuck you're looking at? That's right: a Turkish National Wrestling Champion, and two-time Mr. Turkey in oil wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Brock Lesnar.

With my 5'9 and 250 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

I could kick the fucking shit out of any of you.

Fuck you.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

nice copypasta roach will use it in the future as well.

Nice LARPing roach

Mr. Turkey in oil

You could kick us all to death but you still lose because you live in turkey, cockroach.

Saged

You look white

>this roach again

stale, shitty pasta. saged

>5' 9"
>Men half my size

>5'9"
kek
>amazing agility normally associated with men half my size
So what you're saying is, you're as fast as a Hobbit?

Shut it cockroach

Meet me in times square in 3 hours, roach. If you don't show up I'll tell everyone you're nothing but a loud shitty cockroach.

nice larp faggot. Next time use a picture of someone with a 250 lb frame. Here's a reference point, guy on left is 5'7 and 200 lbs. You dumb fuck.

We all know already..

Go fuck yourself shit skin roach

BTFO
T
F
O

>oil wrestling

In my country, only girls in bikinis do that

I'd like to see you kick when you get penced by a taser

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Roaches BTFO

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>5'9
>250 pounds

Good one mayne, I like your proxy

>Mr. Turkey

this post brightened my day.

Turk
>(ROASTED)

>that's what 5 9 250 looks like
Phil Heath is 5'9" and when he cuts he's 250lbs.

GTFO roach

Now we just need to get the rest of the turks banned

I bet that OP wouldnt get banned if his flag would have been from eu or US, australia, new Zealand

MODS = GODS
O
D
S
=
G
O
D
S