Slavoj subversively dropping red pills on Channel 4

Chanel 4 news was interviewing Communist/Marxist philosopher about Corbyn's new manifesto and brexit/trump. In the beginning he drops a bomb saying Hitler was not violent enough, and then after talking shit about trannies- he drops red pills about jews and soros!

youtu.be/xN2ZGSX0cIE?t=34m20s

Zizek is worshiped by the left, so this is a bit crazy to see him saying this stuff. Thoughts anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6pyufzQs4I&t=899s
youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avital_Ronell
youtu.be/T4fjSrVCDvA?t=1h26m57s
youtube.com/watch?v=k6pyufzQs4I
youtube.com/watch?v=xN2ZGSX0cIE&t=12m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's because "muh form of Communism is better than yours"

Here is another, albeit much longer video lecture where he criticizes progressive liberals to their face at NYU where he lectures. youtube.com/watch?v=k6pyufzQs4I&t=899s
is he /ourguy/?

based zizek?

youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4

he is fucking enormous

For you

The auto-generated subtitles not too accurate.

Holy shit "he is a jew who is secretly funding mass invasion of europe"
this is HUGE

>literally a globalist coke head

haha I'm going to find one to fill each square, hang on

>>worshiped[sic] by the left

As a radical leftist, Zizek is almost as big of a faggot as you

>don't understand him
>must be worshipped by the left
If you understood his argument you'd realize his world view is closer to Hitlers than you expect

*sniffs*

There is no such thing as 2 scoops in a post modernist sense kind of anti democratic meaning

*tugs his shirt*

*sniffs*

When you put ... So ... It in perspective. 2 Scoops are not enough and are nearly enough to satisfy the beast that is Trump and we can see in these 2 scoops

*sniffs*

The underyling *sniffs* evil of democracy which is by the way a creation of *sniffs* capitalism but in a more metaphyiscal sense so what im really saying is that we are living in a post-two-scoops world which is similiar to the time after the anti christ arrives if you read scripture in an enjoyable way and you can just have fun we dont have fun anymore. The japanese did the same but you have to study their history do you know what i mean?! Can you follow me here *tugs his shirt violently*

Ehh

There are the earth and the moon both are balls and look like scoops of ice cream so maybe out of the creation of the universe and the creation of our solar system 2 scoops arrived in an eternal dance and in a sense 2 scoops are like the Star Wars universe which is complete and utter trash George Lucas is a terrible human being and everyone who watches Star Wars is trapped in a black hole like this guy in this movie ... *sniffs* Inception. Yes Inception.

2 scoops are the good and the bad. Good and Evil. The story has been with humanity for an eternity and its a reoccuring theme and so on and so forth.

Zisek usually lectures that the left should allow globalists to destroy economies so the radical left can seize power in the resulting disarray and declare a communist dictatorship as democracy is a sham to him and other commies (see his hilarious review on jewtube of They Live)

he is worshiped though
At least by some sort of leftist groups, not sure you what you call yourselves so I can't tell you the specific ideology name but still

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

More based zizek

Kek

By some Academics, but they aren't leftists.
Zizek is more anti-ideology than either right or left

He is literally incoherent.

He's a fraud.

He's got no answers and no solutions.

>commie
>lisp
>sweat leaking from underboob
>dirty perv beard
SAD

>that bitch at the beginning

Are you guys dumb?

He goes on to say that the view that Soros is some evil genius is 'madness', believed by crazy people.

Nope, he is a communists as they used to be in the 1930s. He has the most original views.

mmmmhmmm fist your wife if you love her mmhmmm *SNIFFFS* Pure ideology!

mmhmm you know *SNIFFS* fisting your wife is the ultimate ideological love *SNIFFS* because you fill her with the most manly love possible *SNIFFS* physical love

PURE IDEOLOGY

Listen to any philosopher speak long enough and that's what you'll find.

Nice

>ignorant morons don't know what aporia is

If you spell Žižek without the accents, it means "small penis".

Is zizek secretly the communist general bloke who is slowly getting red pille from proximity?

top fucking kek

I love how the entire country of slovenia participates in the music video, and that guy is spot on with his impersonation.

Zis poscht ish sho funny. My shidesh arre in oarrbit.

does he side with palestine solidarity?

The impersonator is spot on, and I like how the entire country participates in the music video.

top kek

>incoherent
>fraud
>no answers
>no solutions
sounds like my kinda guy

Zizek is worshiped by college leftists who pretend they know what he's talking about. He's a "communist" so they like him. They get to look cool holding one of his books when they forget their copy of Infinite Jest at home.

>sniff

I think yes. In another interview he literally says that NATO needs to intervene and military take control of Europe's borders to mitigate the flow of refugees. Frontex is obviously doing a shit job.

Lol doing a TV news interview in a loose, unbuttoned gray polo with grease stains all over it

What a lethjgend

*sniff*
Kek

>supports the growth of government

into the trash he goes

he said the thing about jews and soros is "madness". youre a fucking liar

fuck you op for making me watch this idiot for 40 minutes

I mean I don't agree with him, but I understand what he's saying. The interviewer is condescending and kind of retarded.

Avital Ronell.. She is a level 99 New Yorker-Israeli Jewess. She ruins the first 10 minutes of all of Slavoj's NYU lectures. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avital_Ronell

He has to say that it's madness or else he get's suicided and never invited on to any talk show or to any university again. The mere fact that he is even relaying the claims and conspiracy theories on live television is incredible.

That's some /lit/ class banter right there

Why does he look like Rasputin's younger faggot brother?

>They get to look cool holding one of his books when they forget their copy of Infinite Jest at home.

This nailed it.

he looks like a hacker

>and people say Germans can't be funny

jordan peterson said recently that if hitler had wanted to win the war he would have enslaved the Jews and gypsy in order to produce war goods. Then instead he insists that Hitler waste huge amounts of resources to exterminate the jews even while he was losing the war.

youtu.be/T4fjSrVCDvA?t=1h26m57s

Breaking the conditioning boys!

For me, -sniffs- I claim, Trump ish the true communisht, not in a kind of typical, oh, western and liberal blahblahblah and so on but in a true and authentic way NO NO NO because they are stupid

self hating marxist are the best kind of marxist

A red-pilled Red.

Hitler literally did enslave the jews and gypsies. He didn't gas them and kill them all. All of the signs on the work camps said "Arbeit Macht Frei" which means "Work makes you Free". Jews have historically shunned physical labor. You see them as bankers, lawyers, doctors, journalists, professors, etc- but they never ever worked with their hands in the fields or the factories.
All the horrible torture the jews claimed to have suffered during the holocaust was that they were literally forced to work for once.

>Zizek is worshiped by college leftists who pretend they know what he's talking about. He's a "communist" so they like him. They get to look cool holding one of his books when they forget their copy of Infinite Jest at home.

^^^ This,so much this^^^.

oh im laffin

>Hitler was not violent enough
>Says Ghandi was more violent than Hitler
Sounds sensible (not)

Zizek has always been based. Anyone who doesn't know this has obviously never listened to any of his lectures.

Politics is show business for ugly people has never been more true than with this fucking idiot

Although he goes on to elaborate what he meant by the Ghandi/Hitler statement- I think the original point of the comment was to trigger and troll. And it worked like a charm. He knows how hyper-sensitive his liberal audience is.

Schum schort of schtatush shqwo

Shimple
Gash the jush

>He's got no answers and no solutions.
The only solution to his so called "left" is to dump lgbt on the side of the road for the garbage truck to come pick up. I felt pretty smug watching his interview because his ideal governmental is essentially NatSoc. I also laughed pretty hard when he brought up Soros.

fucking cunt the beginning holy shit ...

>thats not how we do things anymore, honey

FUCKING TRIGGERED

IMAGINE IF A MAN SAID THAT TO A WOMEN

Well, he's a slav, we have redpills in our blood. He may be lefty but he's not a jew or SJW

How is he a communist? after living behind the iron curtain and acknowledging the massacres and the censorship

He's actually fully based right up until he tries to seize the means of production

Haven't seen a banepost in ages, nu/pol/ made me forget it even existed.

Yes and he is anti political correctness. He promotes racist jokes and believes trump is better than hilary. check out his documentaries on Netflix

and then says most violent thing is to do nothing

I understand the trolling, but why do the left like him? Is he just saying he's a marxist to draw them in so he can bullshit them I wonder

I'm sorry, where does he say all of that? From the video after the timestamp it would seem you are misinterpreting his lamentation about the "alt-rights" loose interpretation of the facts and the fact that he believes that certain things being accepted as dogma is a sign of progress. Although it might have happened earlier in the video, I don't see any of what you were talking about.

He's hardly worshiped by the left.

op said 'subversely'

Podesta approves

Dude listen to the shit he says. Hes a full on marxist.

>BLM is right
>men are like children
>only women can do the though jobs
>gender fluidity
>patriarchy needs to die

thats only in the first 40 mins of this

youtube.com/watch?v=k6pyufzQs4I

I dont see where he criticizes liberals. He is literally laughing at alt-right arugments (soros flooding europe with fugees) and saying merkel was right.

I am getting a mix of Italian, French, Indonesian, and English in the captions.

my God.....WHAT IS THIS!!??

God I forgot how painful it is to listen to that shrill normie bitch

12:42 youtube.com/watch?v=xN2ZGSX0cIE&t=12m41s

What is this face called after she says "so the wall to keep muslims out was just opportunism wasn't it?"

She actually thinks Mexico is full of muslims lmao.

Yeah, it seems like he is criticizing 'the system' and tries to pretend he is above the petty arguments of the left and right, but he is really just criticizing capitalism. He's a hipster commie.

>She actually thinks Mexico is full of muslims lmao
She was joking, quite funny too

Wow, this guy must be a genius. He uses sign language to translate what he's saying for those who are deaf. How progressive!

Muh based Slavs

Zizek is one of the most overated thinkers of all time ... I agree with most of what he says .. fine .. but hes never told me anything i dont already know

Yeah but in other lectures and other writings he talks about growing up in communist Yugoslavia where there was heavy censorship and that you had to outwardly be dishonest about your true convictions in order to be allowed to write or each at university. They will only let you into the intelligentsia if you are ideologically pure. He is basically a master at pointing out why the left self-censors certain topics from public discourse, from experience living most of his life under heavy communist censorship and propaganda. If you listen to his other works and read in between the line you can see some of his true opinions. He is outwardly disagreeing with far-right populist opinions, while at the same time mentioning them and trying to rationalize their point of view. Most leftist academics refuse to do this. They either outright lie about the Nationalist political arguments, or they refuse to acknowledge them as anything other than racist.

>Hes a full on marxist.
I agree, and he's not saying anything new: supports the right so it will bring a commie revolution even quicker, i've heard it a million times. But come that revolution he's going to be the first with a bullet in the face. I just don't understand why a commie would like him, I guess because he a clown and /theirguy/

What i dont like is he talks of this "oncoming train" that necessitates change .. but hasn't explained what this train actually constitutes

>Zizek is one of the most overated thinkers of all time ...

Hyperbole. He's only overrated by people who don't don't read that much.

Not that his work is completely without merit, either. But it's typically just a watered-down treatment of other thinkers (eg. Lacan) for middlebrow consumption.

Zizek is a crpyto-nazbol/strasserist

interesting

Well thats my point .. hes exactly that .. a watered down version of ground already covered.. yet he is lauded of the greatest thinker of our time .

ok, now I want to fuck her

He looks like Artie Lange after a stroke

>yet he is lauded of the greatest thinker of our time

If he's being pushed at these levels it started off by marketing concerns to spin up potential sales. Just ignore it.