Why do retards willingly do this to themselves by smoking cigarettes?

Why do retards willingly do this to themselves by smoking cigarettes?
Knewsflash! No one thinks youre cool!

(((They))) keep putting it in movies and tv for the badass male and HAWT female characters. Retards think their pudgy nu-male ass is gonna be Wolverine if they smoke. Get addicted. Rake over tons of money a year to the cigarette tax.

My grandpa smoked 2 packs a day and nothing ever happened to him. My grandma died early 60's from lung failure having never smoked. Also life isn't a contest to see who can live longest.

>*female
Fuck men! This is our cancer

im going to die anyway so what do i care ... could get killed by a truck of peace tomorrow or die in a car accident

not many reasons to live in a station and nation that sold itself out .. might aswell just smoke and accelerate the end

i write my own story here

probably second hand from her husband

if i want to smoke, ill smoke. fucking pinklung cucks

That prostate cancer though man. Used to think it was your best friend for so long and then it up and fucks you. Maybe its revenge for beating its brother like it owes you money for so long.

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

I quit smoking cigarettes two days ago. What a worthless fucking habit.

smokers are turbo cucks, so weak betas they lose even to themselves by giving in to their addiction

gotta die some time brah.

thanks i was getting disappointed this took so long to appear

P E A T G A V E L
E A
A V
T E
L

10 percent to 15 percent of lung cancers occur in non-smokers. Two-thirds of the non-smokers who get lung cancer are women, and 20 percent of lung cancers in women occur in individuals who have never smoked. This percentage is significantly higher in Asian women

>No one thinks youre cool!

Smoking is for 15-year-olds trying to pass for 17.

I'm here for a good time not a long time

Anti tobacco hysteria in the US has all the watermarks of a propaganda program financed by (((them))). God knows what reason.

this

It's dying out you dumb goy, the cig jew is scared, China BTFO'd them.

cancer is a shit time
check out any hospice
best time to quit is now user

>dude you know if you smoke you die?
>dude you know if you don't smoke you die?
Wow thanks for you hot opinions OP.

I get that Sup Forums has to resist everything that the mainstream tells them, and 90% of the time they are correct to do so, but smoking isn't good for you.

Cigarettes in particular are awful and have all kinds of unnecessary shit in it. If you like a good smoke like I do, just get a pipe and smoke out of that. Far less bad for you. Still not healthy but infinitely better than cigarettes and you still get the conceited feeling of ignoring the mainstream that we all love.

>smells like shit
>shitsmell attaches to clothes and hair and breath
>hands smell like shit too
>looks homo as fuck sucking on some dick shaped cigarrete
>moneydrain
>turns teeth yellow
>makes dick getting less hard
>makes skin look old

absolutely disgusting

Lies. Nicotine is a vitamin. Your lung cells regenerate themselves every three weeks. Black lung is only for coal miners. Smokers' lungs are stolen for transplants all the time. This is same place that endorses ass-cancery nofap. Maybe smoking is good for you. Like breastmilk weed. And you don't like that

Japan and Greece smoke more and have less lung cancer. Something else must be at play

Give me ONE piece of evidence that hasn't been tainted by (((them))). The ""cigarettes cause cancer meme" is there solely to give the kikes an excuse to tax the hell out a product that is primarily used by the lower class.
>Tobacco causes cancer goy.
>let us tax cigarettes more.
>the proceeds will go straight to charity, my cousin Jeremiah runs a great one.

I didn't know women had a prostate