Why is it white people that commit the most sexually depraved acts?

White people invented:
ORGANIZED pedophilia
Furries
Cuckoldry
AIDS
Polyamoury
Bestiality (White people always be kissin their dogs)
Transgenders
Latex (White people are the only ones economically sound enough to use latex as a fetish)

Literally all foul acts are created by whites. Yes there exists pedophilia in other countries, but by no means is it as organized as white countries.

The Lion King created furries.

Other urls found in this thread:

suidlanders.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AIDS?
Beastiality?

No dude

Wow an actual nigger on pol. R A R E

>Jews
>Japanese
>Arabs

Not even close m8

You're right about everything except about AIDS and beasitility. All races have created good and bad things. Whites included.

>white people invented AIDS
sage

>A spic defending white people

You niggers keep confusing kikes with whites. And it's a damn shame, because blacks may just be the kikes worst victims

Yeah, but the japs invented bukkake.

Hahaha yeah former trump supporter here not gonna lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let this guy be president anymore

>A nigger learned to type

Don't forget diaper fetishes, chastity, and watersports!

leave furries out of this, they will inherit the earth once the skinfags are done nuking each other

Muh dicc mutha fugga them crackaz be crazy

Obviously, you've never been in the jungle. Shit gets weird.

I wanna fuck that lion

FPBP.

because we aren't starving africans or inhuman chinks. Degeneracy and perversion can flourish only in comfort and prosperity of creative minds.

>Diapers
Am white, can confirm into this.

White people probably DID create AIDS.
Cuz we wuz scientists n shieettt

Wypipo STOLE everything from the African men and women. White people haven't invented ANYTHING and you're just white washing history

jews are not white

Yeah, raping women and children then setting fire to them is really the white man's game.

suidlanders.org/

I jerk off into adult diapers and I'm asian

still more things invented than blacks
>b-but we wuz peanut butta n sheeeit

Hol Up (lip smack)