Sup racists...

Sup racists, how's wasting your life sitting around getting wasted and trying to figure out who to blame for all your problems going?

Seriously though, why can't we all just get along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtu.be/ubaQdKloZc0
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
imgur.com/a/AnqjS
youtu.be/g9Cb1MapJmU
youtube.com/watch?v=P1YzMCrxh-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off leaf

>Seriously though, why can't we all just get along?

Fuck off, leaf.

Hihihihihi! Hello, Leaf

A song to you

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

fuck off

you guys make some strong points, I'm really gonna have to go and reevaluate things now

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Humans are naturally tribalists, and racists at the core, some can educate themselves but only to hide it.

Racism is natural.

Because I have eyes.
Eyes have seen acts that defy reason.
Eyes that have seen savage behavior.
Eyes that have witnessed riots, crime and senseless killings.
Eyes that notice that there's one particular trait in common with the perpetrators of the most depraved acts committed.

I'm racist because I can see.

and it just keeps piling up, how could I have been so wrong

This is the equivalent of

>Sup niggers, how's wasting your life sitting around getting wasted and trying to figure out who to blame for all your problems going?

literally change one word and it is 100% accurate

If we could all be friends there would be no such thing as "Countries" or "Nations" or "Natives" or "Wars"

Because certain ethnic groups have vastly lower average intelligence and higher propensity to commit violence, and no modern civilization should allow mass numbers of them in, for they will destroy that society culturally, ethnically, and economically.

>getting wasted

Nigger

I bet you're a woman, or mentally challenged

Ha that sounds like a person problem. The truth is everyone cares about their race above anyones elses. Then love the human species, all together. Just get over it and excepted how beautiful the human species is. If everyone was the same the earth would be boring as fuck.

Thanks for actually responding. If OP is serious, he still probably won't listen, but thanks for not just saying leaf. Even though OP is indeed, a typical FUCKING LEAF

lol, like white people can't be brutal degenerates

Also weren't "white people" at one one point many different tribes? how'd that work out?

>lets make our picture trying to make multiculti look like a good idea resemble chains binding them

Fucking idiots subliminally destroy their own platform time and again.

You are the first ones to die

You literally have to have a defective or damaged brain to not understand the threat posed by other races, or even those of the same race but different cultures.

If you value your culture, if you think it is worth preserving, and if you are willing to stand up and take the measures that must be taken to stop this cultural erosion, then you are a racist in the eyes of the modern plebe.

yes its primal, that's why the free thinkers reject racism
its natural to fuck my neighbor and eat all of the ice cream left in her freezer but I don't.

This
Keep hiding behind your screen shill, but I await the day you awake from your eternal slumber, Pierre le Goldberg

no it isn't because ice cream is unnatural. It doesn't occur in the natural world.

We all can't get along because identity politics keeps us divided so richer men can rule unopposed.

>f you value your culture, if you think it is worth preserving, and if you are willing to stand up and take the measures that must be taken to stop this cultural erosion,

sounds like you're just not creative enough to figure out how to preserve your cultural traditions while appreciating others at the same time.

conclusion: you're just a dumb fuck.

You Americancer, know fucking nothing.

You can only shift so far from hardwired human behavior before your harming more than helping. And no i don't mean this in a hunter gatherer way, I mean it in the way of accepting and promoting things that go against our evolutionary benefits.

Jus got done masterbating to nude photos of ex gf from 8 years ago......feeling bad

Fuck off, leaf

Yes, why can't we. Why do we have to tolerate the relent attacks on our kind?

>no it isn't because ice cream is unnatural. It doesn't occur in the natural world

is that really the best you can do?

leave some ice cream out and see if your dog or cat eats it or better yet, leave in your foyer and open your front door tonight to see what beats of nature fins food natural.

I bet you are a women too? Have you met a Gypsy?

Feels good

post pics

fuck off leaf

>Getting wasted and blaming everyone else for your failures
>Like you don't already know that feel better than anyone

t. projecting nigger

Fine argue this autist but ignore the other post. Fucking idiot.

Pisses me off most leaf are just faggot pussies.

people have a vast array of differences, diversity is strength, just ask a bonds dealer, seems like separating the world into a basic us/them situation is way more boring

die op, die

youtu.be/ubaQdKloZc0

you cant fucking appreciate people that want to kill you, but you probably dont leave your house

>You Americancer, know fucking nothing

actually, as an american, I am especially qualified on the subject matter of retaining one's culture and traditions all the while being surrounding by dozens of other cultural traditions.
if you weren't such a dumb fuck, you'd ask for some advice.

not every black is a nigger

Yeah, the 95% ruin it for the other 5%

Actually your the racist. You are a-ok with the current immigration quota's, and replacing white people. In fact you probably are excited by the fact whites will be a minority soon in the countries they founded. hows it going racist?

ctr/shareblue fec dox

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

/leftypol/

imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
imgur.com/a/AnqjS

Here's your serious answer, OP: Reminder that your views are anti-science.

Yes... Feel free to tell all the women and children getting raped, alongside the victims of the most recent truck of peace how it's all their fault.

Go back to fucking your goat, Achmed.

>Have you met a Gypsy

yes, i don't like eastern euros very much at all. although, i have met some that I do enjoy speaking to.

having an open mind and treating others how i want to be treated is soooooo challenging.

Drunk leaf tell you dont like multiculturalism faaaack off. You expect multiculturalism without out racism. Quit LARPING

>Fine argue this autist but ignore the other post

i don't need your permission, FAGGOT.

lol "muh IQ" and single scalar measures of intelligence, Why don't we just get rid of everybody who's not east asian then?

>you cant fucking appreciate people that want to kill you, but you probably dont leave your house

no, i don't appreciate people that want to kill me. I'm not sure what retarded point you're trying to make.

oh, i do leave the house and sometimes i even do it unarmed.

You are a racist, you assume I'm white. Why are only white people racist?
Why do you think that everyone has to think the way you do?
You will not be a racist or I will make you not a racist!
Why can't you see how stupid you are?

>comes here with the first thing calling us racist and saying how we waste our lifes and keeps insulting us
>proceeds to ask why we cant get along
weak bait or retarded, eitherway saged

because chinks have no soul.

Dont think youve lived in Northern Ireland then have you? Between Catholics and Protestants? We wont let the Pakis take over like the rest of Europe has.

You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog.

I am not supporting any kind of violence tho those that dont deserve it , STAY IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY FUCKING NIGGERS ,SANDNIGGERS ,JEWS , CHINSESE AND WHITE IDIOTS WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

>ice cream is unnatural, invalidating your initial comparison
>nuh uh dude, take my flawed assumption and run with it and do an experiment in stupidity
"no"

Gypsies are filthy, and there are not just Eastern European Gypsies lol, there are ones in Ireland too

sure,right after the jews and niggers are gone

EXACTLY, I AM SICK OF FUCKING RETARDS TELLING ME I AM RACIST FOR WANTING MY COUNTRY TO BE FILLED WITH ITS OWN PEOPLE, I believe that in my country we should be superior in every way to a Foreigner, what has happened??

and this one fucking american tries to tell me that cultures can work together without any hatred. Fucking retard. If that was true there would be no such things as Countries and the whole world would be under one fucking banner

Humans are not bonds, unless they are niggers who have been historically enslaved by everybody including their own race

You can try. Doesnt mean they'll go willingly.

>there are ones in Ireland too
checked, and we have our fair share, even though we paid a shitload for them to self deport

Waddafug u tryna say bout me wyet boi? Iz not my fault crakas be setin us up n shiet

I fucking hate them, like they are filthy vermin subhumans

Why can't we get along? Sacrifice your own civilization for your stupid fucking social experiments. Your audacity is appalling. What you are really saying is... "White man, why can't you give us everything you've created?!"

Build your own society instead of destroying ours.

WE

One day, you will be in my sights op.

youtu.be/g9Cb1MapJmU

When will you realise that all people are entitles to their opinions and their prejudices even if you think they are wrong?
Open your eyes and see yourself thinking that you have the right to tell people what is right for them to believe and what is wrong. Wake up you fuckin infantile fool

>filthy vermin subhumans
the cunts set up in wallmart parking and live of shoplifting here in Ontario, we need gas chambers

>You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog.

ofcourse, i have my shot gun right there. I guess I'm not just a scared little pussy like a bunch of people in this thread.
you live your life, take precautions and keep your wits about you.
EVERYONE is a potential danger and to think only certain types of people are, will get you killed.

You know damn well why.

>why can't we all just get along?

because when we try to get along with blacks, they fuck up their own neighborhoods, fail to earn any money, start committing violent crimes against our families and friends, and then blame us for their own actions. That's what happens when you relax around blacks. They rape and murder you. They have to go back to the savannah.

>"no"
why not? you're afraid that i'm right ?

Great, how's the increasing anxiety as you start to realize trump is going nowhere?

>people have a vast array of differences, diversity is strength

Diversity is not strength. How the fuck is it strength? That is sophistry.

>trying to figure out who to blame
>seriously though who's to blame?

>because when we try to get along with blacks, they fuck up their own neighborhoods, fail to earn any money, start committing violent crimes against our families and friends, and then blame us for their own actions. That's what happens when you relax around blacks. They rape and murder you. They have to go back to the savannah.

you haven't spent much time studying human nature, have you?

read a book
even if its the bible, you'll learn a thing or two that you clearly have not learned yet.

clear troll. Bible does not stop an axe hitting my head

you are the racist

Alright, I think I've triggered you snowflakes enough for one day.

I'll just say that major antisocial behavior tends to stem from poor socioeconomic conditions caused by destabilizing influences like rampant colonialism and various other oppressions

and that the process of evolution selects for positive traits and eliminates negative ones, but only if populations are allowed to mingle, so really the best thing for everybdy would be to go out and make some brown babies, but I'm sure you guys really don't wanna hear that

This thread again.

>One day, you will be in my sights op.
Just got a red dot sight for my mini-14, I'm with you

>how's wasting your life sitting around getting wasted and trying to figure out who to blame for all your problems going?

Project much?

Dudes with small dicks gotta thrash out about something...

I don't know hippie. Go grab a history book and find out why.

Fuck off leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=P1YzMCrxh-M

>Dudes with small dicks gotta thrash out about something..
>a random nigger appears

Why don't you ask this question to the Pakistani rapegangs that single out non paki girls to rape?

Everytime