France is back !

France is back !

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4226998/French-flag-taken-Admiral-Lord-Nelson-set-display.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it. Explain for a dumb burger.

>these faggot propaganda artists think the EU will survive
The UK leaving ensured that terrible union's death. For which I am very grateful.

The new French president said that he is going to bring France into a new "Renaissance" or something like that.

Spoiler alert, things are going to slowly get worse, we will see more terrorism, more immigration, more crime, more conflict, less freedom etc.

You know how it goes.

Because Brexit is going to destroy the British economy France stands to profit handsomely.

Gimme the (you)'s lads

t. Mahmoud.

>I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Brexit was a mistake and you know it.

Nice

>France is back !
France is blacked.

france is gone

Frenchies/Germans on this site are so sad. They're all either blatantly baiting or so jaded with their nation that they self-flagellate constantly.

no france was a mistake

Yeah, France came back with a large white flag... go get yourself beheaded already, faggot.

Oh and don't think about coming to Quebec to fukc our shit up, we are doing it very well already.

This. Frenchposters are always shitting on other countries to take their mind off the absolute state of their own country and Krautposters are either suicidal or LARPing as pro EU faggots

kek

Kek'd. It will be so fun watching frenchtards realize by next year that they elected Hollande 2.0.

That burger looks good.

>(you)

mmmm, burger

>The same fucking pics
no wonder why you frenchfags love to Surrender

How can you be centrist and revolutionary at the same time?

The EU is a retarded premise that had no basis other than to have a massive govt get control over all of Europe.

Haha! French is willingly swimming in the sewer, being flooded with third world tribalistic degenerates there is only one place where you will find yourselves in the future: the grave.

Current "best place" for business, banks and stuff in EU is London.
Brexit is going to make thing shittier for them, as EU is a market they absolutely want but being outside of it mean some minimum amount of tax and restrictions, no matter how well the UK negotiate.
Thus, a lot of those company are looking into relocating somewhere else in EU - Paris being one of the favorite, especially since Macron is an absolute bank / big business shill.

i fuckin LOVE magic eyes. got any more?

London > anything else in the EU. Seriously, London stands far economically superior to anything you debt ridden faggots can offer.

The actual Frenchies on here know this is the case. Let's assume that London loses loads of its finance (it won't really) and France gains it. Congrats you're 5% richer and probably another 10% more Muslim.

When Islam can vote as a block in the west and secure 1/3rd of the vote, the west is lost through its own democratic systems plain and simple.

>America don't understand Europe

The first premise of the EU is PEACE. Europe was the theater of the two biggest war in the History and infinite wars between all the EU countries since forever.

We are living the longest period of peace thanks to EU.

Nope. During the reign of EU there has been wars in Europe, so much for that claim.

>be retard
>drag us all into it to compensate
It's a wonder this country exists with so many like you in it

>Thanks to the EU

YOU mean thanks to the jews. What you call peace is a fraud

You know shit.

>Multiculturalism leads to peace

Want to know how I now you don't understand history?

How are those free internships going frenchbros?

Any more factories threatened with closure unless workers agree to work for free?

Literally gonna let Merkhel shit on him.

Actually I've talked to some banking goys on here and I'm just repeating what they've said. Macron isn't enough. You're being fucked over more than your women by Jamal

(Jau)

UK stood alone before. It can do so again.

>Implying Paris will be accepting of bankers.
>Having to learn shitty language

They'll stick to London. EU is going to raise taxes on corporations sooner rather than later. After all they need those jewbux to pay for the rapefuges.

You mean thanks to NATO and american bases in every country?

are any of the buildings on the left either real or referencing something real? not sure if i should recognize any

Ugh, Look at that juicy son of a bitch

I recognise the buttplug but that's it.

True. Just what they're doing in Sweden, raising taxes across the board either by excise taxation, which I'd call indirect taxation, or direct taxation such as raising social costs for employers or they 'hide' the costs and pay through some tax bill aimed to put third world retards in work, which will put pressure to raise the taxes if the pool of immigrants increases (Which it will in France).

France is fucked and they won't see that fecund surge of banks and financial actors setting up business.

Now I know how all those Arabs we bombed feel.

>The Shard
>The Gherkin
>St Pauls Cathedral

can....hello?

can I just mention here that you were asked about france but you went on a tirade about brexit?

Just think that would be interesting to any/every reader. Thx.

Is that "nice" as in well done or "Nice" as in the Riviera town where a dirty muslim drove into a crowd?

AYYYY

Fuckin A man!

got it

Why would any company leaving the UK choose Paris. Don't they know there are Parisians and Frenchmen there, not to mention migrants. Nice try frog, you should have voted Le Pen.

It's peaceful because you're letting muslims and africans roll over you without so much as a whimper in protest.

If it were 50 years ago this would be straight up war with bodies stacked high as WW1/WW1.

tfw when Germany owns France... yet again

tfw i have no face

Silly frog. Banks, finance and other corporates don't want to operate in country where people go on strike at the drop of a hat.

I work for a big financial firm in London. Currently I am in Ireland as part of an oversight team for our opening of "EU offices" in Dublin. It will be our foot in the door into the EU and completely legal to operate within the Irish state (while getting a good tax deal) and we can keep the main heft of our staff in the UK which will have complete open access to global markets.

Don't get me wrong I love France. The rural parts where actual French people live and the food and culture remains. I go on holiday there when your country isn't in a state of emergency because of yet another terror attack.

You could triple my salary and I still wouldn't risk my neck working in Paris.

No. Give my the (you)'s instead

Back to sucking muzzie and african cock. When did you ever stop froggo.

i wanna fuck that burger

That's the general thinking in finance or is this isolated to your situation in particular?

Worst case scenario, four years of things getting worse at roughly the same pace, but then the establishment just brings out another fake outsider and he takes Macron's place.

Best case scenario, four years of things getting worse at roughly the same pace, and then people see through the shadow puppet play in the cave, climb out and elect a real outsider.

What the fuck happened. Story?

I think it was a vigil for either the Bataclan attack or Nice
Some user lit firecrackers near the crowd
Posted on Sup Forums I think before he did it

Honestly so much is happening at the moment its hard to get a clear picture on a EU wide scale but I can speak definitively of Dublin. There is almost a landgrab going on here between many of the UK based financial firms. The hotels are booked out with us, I recognise people I used to work with in other firms doing the same thing I am doing here.

From talking to those people I am hearing that they are committed to London and keeping a foot in the door of the EU is their plan too but the bloc has big problems in its future. The reason why banks were so anti-Brexit is because Britain leaving has increased the likelihood of the serious trouble in the from mild to very strong.

They want Dublin more than any other European city because the Irish have very strong links with the Americans and Chinese. They speak English and have an educated workforce. It is 55 min flight to London and Ireland will always have visa free travel with the UK. Literally the only problem with this city is their is a housing shortage. JP Morgan are opening offices here (unrelated to Brexit) and they have also bought land to develop into apartments for their staff and others.

Based as fuck, long live Free Britain

Pic related.

(you)

All the filthy french cucks in here trying to excuse the fact they just dropped their pants with this recent election and chose to get kebab'ed by all the dune monkeys.

they should put termites on that tree

My sides

But the housing problem is due to politics blocking or stalling the exploitation and not immigration, right?

What any sensible company would do, keep doors open and plan for the worse. Brexit is, to my estimates, a good thing since it quickens the decent of an untenable proposition by the EU: integrate 500 million peoples from hundreds of different cultures with different needs and etc.. Add to that immigration and you can see the EU is doomed this century.

We do understand Europe, let me break it down for you into 3 parts:

1. Suck as much Nigger and Arab cock as possible. This is the highest priority.
2. Pound your ass violently with dildos 24/7.
3. There is no part 3, watch as your nation slowly dies as it's culture is replaced with sharia law.

Fuck Yuropoors.

Look at them trained like dogs to run at the slightest sound of bangs. Who would of thought those filthy Muslims were so good at obedience training.

Thank you USA. Really. thanks to you, we now know what it is to elect a retarded far-right president.

You saved Europe again :')

What I'm seeing is a giant French Jew using a Shekel Magnet to suck money away from the UK..

Anyone else getting that?

Pretty much m8

The housing problem is entirely political in Ireland and down to pure unthinking greed. They are going to have another housing crash in a few years, exactly like the one that happened nearly a decade ago.

I've been back and forward between London and Dublin for several months now, I can go probably a week here without seeing a black person. Lots of Poles and Latvians but nowhere nearly as many Muslims or Blacks are potato anons like to make it out to be. So immigration isn't a problem really.

In terms of economic output and growth when it was in the EU, Britain was on course to overtake Germany as the biggest power in the EU in 2030.

Thats how big of a deal it is that Britain left the EU. Its not only a key member and stakeholder leaving, its a complete vote of no confidence in the EU. On global terms also the only EU nation that held any sway internationally was the UK, its another thing it brought to the table as a member of the EU that they have now lost.

If the EU doesn't backtrack on the last 15 years of "progress", i doubt the EU will exist in the 30 years.

To imagine I would one day agree with a fucking leaf.

These are dark days goyims.

Right, why would Germany go to war with Germany? They own it all, peace at last.

>lecturing people about their own country

Not between EU members, svedocuck

Like in Sweden then — our housing market is going to crash soon, but that's because to 87% private consumption is borrowed money and we're accepting hundreds of thousands of third world retards. Of course the banks loves this, they're to expand the pool of debt-slaves.

As I suspected. A friend worked in Dublin, this was a few years ago, and he told me that most immigrants are Scandinavians and Northern Europeans (At least those are the nationalities he met and fucked the most). He rarely saw Blacks and Arabs, and those he saw were connected to his work one way or another. So your story and his connects well.

Ah, that's bad news for the EU. Haha! At this point I think it were a mistake by France to vote in Macron, a former bankster and fully convinced that EU cam be reformed.

need more (you)s

So? EU didn't stop wars, in fact EU have been fuelling wars and unrest through involvements in North Africa and the Middle East. Then we have Ukraine, which is going to be fucked by the EU socially and economically, adding members to extremist anti-EU parties.

EU is now laying the foundation for a future civil war between the White natives and immigrants. I only view EU as yet another attempt at genocide Whites for, "muh power! Muh elitist dreams!"

Macaroni can't govern.

Why would they go to war?NATO force everyone to behave,NATO and Nukes stopped wars not EU.

Yes you could draw a lot of parallels between Ireland and Sweden in that regard, the Irish are just lucky they aren't as efficient as the Swedes at fucking their own shit up.
In the media here, Sweden is held as an inspirational example as to what a modern European nation should operate like.

Yeah most of the blacks that I have seen are generally around the Silicon Dock area which is where Google and such have their campuses, so they are probably African Americans.

It was a terrible mistake for France to vote for Macron, just from an immigration point of view alone. The French are just gluttons for punishment, it will be an interesting few years and then we'll see again have they learned their lesson.

Those English bants tho
This is why France can never defeat the eternal Anglo

That's what I understood.

Using magnets to steal from the UK.

A Renaissance of becoming a fucking caliphate commie shithole

He came to London before he was elected and met with Theresa May, during that time he tried to poach business from us but all of them told him to fuck off.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4226998/French-flag-taken-Admiral-Lord-Nelson-set-display.html

La city fuck U.K,France and Germany is like vatican of bank.