ITT: People killed by Jews

Brazen or low key. The latter is better, but either will do. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/
youtube.com/watch?v=zC0UUl1QgQ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Michael Jackson.

Every white person in Australia by 2020.

Already had him cued up. Glad someone else did, too.

?

What was his name again?

Seth Rich was killed by the Jews. Podesta ordered the hit.

SETH FUCKING RICH NEVER FORGET!!!!

>triggered

I love Steve jobs

Also no one cares about the Jews they r just butthurt sad wanna be Muslims

W-what? I knew those shift kikes in Malvern were up to something.

He was a jew

Did he kill himself?

Why would they kill him?

Eyes. Wide. Shut.

He let the goyim know.

Who is this dog and what did he to earn (((their))) wrath?
So what if he was? He basically named them in Eyes Wide Shut and had to be silenced. And while I can't confirm with absolute certainty, remarks he made about scrubbing the film of all things Jew certain paint him as someone who threw his Jewish identity in the trash. And in spite of his statement, he just so happens to leave in a character named (((Ziegler))) played by (((Sydney Pollock))) who JUST HAPPENS to be part of the sex cult at the (((Rothschild))) home. Not to mention another minor yet clearly nefarious character named Szandor who's been pinned as either (((George Soros))) or more likely (((Anton Szandor LaVey)))

Plus, he was quoted as saying "Hitler was right about almost everything."

Bobby Fischer

he was a jew himself

And?

I watched EWS what's so special about it? It doesn't provide any specific info, how is it different from other conspiracy theory movies?

The idea of that movie being anything new is silly, you obviously never grew up in the past as masons were common, you either were a mason or not one. As for jews, the movie certainly wasn't about jews as many jews are not part of secret societies. People created this idea because of the talmud saying goyim are slaves. Well a strong culture fews other ones as that.

So was Seth Rich. Name the Jew and you will always pay. Doesn't matter if you are yourself.

Just a coincidence, right?

I know, the whole eyes wide shut thing. It's like what Anthony Weiner and Jeffrey Epstein are up to, the Jewish globalist paedophile ring.

>"Hitler was right about almost everything."

What was he wrong about?

oy vey

I like this guy...

Source?

Pic related would suggest otherwise. The amount of material hidden in Eyes Wide Shut is utterly staggering but at the end of the day, the most damning evidence that he's showing us what really happens behind (((closed doors))) was filming at a Rothschild home. There are Christmas decorations all through the film. They are conspicuously absent from the mansion. The music for the party is also a Christian chant played in reverse.

The invitation to the ball you see in the picture needed to read with a mirror and the EWS poster shows a mirror. Call it grasping at straws, but it's still something to consider.

Jesus.

Any good documentaries/videos about it?

Can't say, unfortunately. nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/ That book, Eyes Wide Open: A Memoir of Stanley Kubrick could probably shed some light on the subject. I'd be willing to be Dr. Strangelove could too. Take note that the second film he made after leaving the US for good ends with Nazi ideology winning the day.

There's an equally staggering number of analyses and documentaries as well. The first one I saw was "Eyes Wide Shut: Behind the Charade", which is sadly behind a paywall now. The most recent one I saw was this one. youtube.com/watch?v=zC0UUl1QgQ0 Unfortunately, this guy is probably too cucked by Jesus to see that Kubrick is warning us, not flaunting his debauchery.

Oh, good. Someone I wasn't expecting. Any explanation?

Jay Dyer covers EWS exhaustively.

?
Grazie

No way that's real

Remember, Christians. ESPECIALLY you, Protestants-- it was Jews. Not Romans. Jews.

Kubrick said that Hitler was right about everything.

All his movies have a anti-NWO message.

This is true. Haven't found what the message in Barry Lyndon is, though. Also happens to be the last of his films to feature a cohencidence in the starring role.

Come on, bad goyim. Is there anyone to surprise me with? There HAVE to be more.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."

this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
stalin was /ourguy/

My favorite part was when Pilate had "Jesus, King of the Jews" put on the cross just to piss them all off and then said "deal with it."