This newest "scandal" reminded me why I voted for Trump

Honestly, I was getting fed up with the guy doing shit like attacking Syria, but the liberal media has made me fall in love with Trump all over again.

Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
youtube.com/watch?v=MFT3AhxwCzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ageed. there is so much disppointment but at the end of the day we would have same bullshit with hildawg except no daily triggering apocalypse. so he'll always be the better of evils to me

F

Actually, yes.

Good to see someone who can not only stand that much pressure, but keep trolling the faggots on a daily basis.

At no point did I not support Trump, but yes, I was getting irritated at some of his pro-Establishment moves. Then this shit happened and now I love him again.

Bumper

I got on the Trump train just to see people shit on the system. Still getting hefty chuckles on a daily basis but i am kinda getting worried that they actually find dirt on Trump (let's face it, always a possibility) or that they fabricate something big enough to hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

The fucking campaign memes alone made it worth him winning.

This guys channel was lava-hot during the election. Funny stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFT3AhxwCzU

Clear

What happened today? Just got home from work.

You voted for him because the MSM hate him to death.

blah blah DA RUSSIANS blah blah IMPEACH

News bitching about how the U.S is being taken over by Russia because of Trump.

Agreed I elected Trump so he can be the troll in chief, I can look over the political bullshit if he continues his trolling.

That's every day, thought something cool might have gone down.

>Fence-sitters get shot first
Have a nice day.

actually its fucked up. ALL of my liberal freinds support trump now. i dont know what the fuck happened. i'm like the only one i know now that wants him impeached but even i'm starting to see everything might just be made up. its weird

the msm just keeps digging themselves into a hole of irrelevance

>I don't really like what Trump is actually doing but hey liberals BTFO so I'm happy

Same here. I was having second thoughts after the administration lapped up the Syrian false flag, but now I'm reminded of why we need him. He's literally our only hope against the deep state.

The thing is that normies have stopped caring, the Democrats have cried wolf SO MUCH about the Russia shit only the neo-libs and SJWs give a shit about Russia now, even they are getting bored.

Nah, just a bunch of LARPers on twitter. I feel like this is the quiet before the storm.

That's literally the only reason I'm supporting him, to piss the other side off.

Come at me faggit

Nah dude, I know many otherwise intelligent democrats who take this seriously. That said, they're definitely at the end of their tether.

We

The media hysteria is proportional to correct action done by an official or group. This formula has not let me down for the last decade.

Bump

The victory lap never ended.

The ongoing chaos of The Triggering is now perennial, as was foretold in the digits of prophets on this very board.

Praise Him.