Why do nationalists find this guy so unfunny?

Why do nationalists find this guy so unfunny?

I've been noticing this for almost a year now, and the only people I've seen who never find him funny, or admit to not finding him funny (often casually), tend to be nationalists or of some kind of national politicism. Weird.

I think his jokes are pretty obnoxious, although I really like dry humor.
Hi Tumblr

That's just flat out not true and your bias is unsurprising. Most people I would speak to in real life have never seen his show and have no interest. Anyone who knows who he is will likely have an opinion.

Have another biased observation - he is a partisan hack without even the slightest veneer of class or comedy. Just a wooden puppet with a Jewish hand up his ass.

CURRENT YEAR

There are plenty of liberal comedians I find funny, even if I disagree with them heavily. Jon stewart was hilarious on the daily show. Stephen Colbert was masterful in satire on the Colbert report.

Unfortunately Stewart retired and Colbert is awful when he's not doing satire like he currently isn't doing on the late show. Trevor Noah and John Oliver are the worst of the bunch.

well, I think he's hilarious but he's basically brainwashing his viewers by dropping shit in the way he does. like, for example, he was making a joke about saying something in the most Canadian way possible "with a moose getting a colonoscopy using Canada's excellent healthcare" if he had said that alone everyone would have corrected him. he lied in a strategic manner to avoid being called out, does it all the time.

He's a faggy Brit that has a TV show where he tells Americans how to live their lives. That alone provokes a hostile response.

It's like a hillbilly American moves to UK and tells the QUEEN how to behave and conduct her affairs! that britich cuck can go blow muzzies back in cuckland that Europe is turning into

I grew up with Comedy Central. This twat never even tries to make a joke. I mean c'mon! Worst correspondant on DS; boring and predictable.

>mfw they removed "current year man commits jihad" from youtube

goddamnit, and Sup Forums doesn't do audio webms.

I used to watch his stuff. I think there's some good writing, and he's very good at delivery.
However, I stopped watching his show after his nonsensical video about the Canadian election, when they trotted out Mike Meyers to say "Stephen Harper doesn't care about Muslims". Screw that sensationalist shite.

Because when the only subject matter is about Trump these days it gets boring when you're not the only one doing it.

Liberals wouldn't find people making fun of them funny either (see colbertposting)

It's almost a shitpost. I'm having trouble deciding the spirit in which it was posted though.

Most of my friends are Daily Show retard liberals who hated him as a guest host and hate his HBO show because it's not funny and is just self righteous and preachy, even more than they were ever used to.

I always love reading that post. Are there any papers I can read that are similar in nature to this? I started taking a Psychology class recently and have been interest in shit like this since forever

>Why do nationalists find this guy so unfunny?

Wait a sec, globalists don't find him funny either cause he aint funny. His show can be informative. But funny? No.

This.

Some of the non sequitur analogies he makes give me a chuckle, but overall the show looks more like cult brainwashing than comedy.

(((He)))'s King Cuck

All his jokes are drumpf and blumpf. How is that even funny?

he's like a male amy schumer
half of his routine is "i literally can't even"
it's legit not funny