This is Chelsea Manning

This is Chelsea Manning

Say something nice

As much as it pains me to say it I genuinely believe this faggot did the right thing

what a fucking freak show, disgusting

>I posted it again mom!!!

Spain is only a small step up from Italy and keep your garbage posting in one thread.

more passable than I would have thought.

God help us.

Looks like he should be in Radiohead or something

My, what a spooky skeleton it has.

>chelsea MANning
lol

No, that's mentally ill Bradley Manning.

I will take good care of you

That guy looks like a fag.

10/10 trap waifu that cares about my liberty

Well in a thumbnail kinda makes him look like a chick and then you zoom in and distinctly male features. I don't understand how you could mistake these faggots for women irl.

Is he going to stop pretending to be a woman now? He only did it to get out

muy bouna sera

that was my inital thought also but it seems like its for real. would be nice if assange and crew got her to somehow blend the lgbt activists with the information activists and people started giving a shit about rights for whistleblowers

>god has allowed this thing to live instead of chris cornell

He was forced to do it under the threat of death. The choice put before him was between turning "trans" to discredit himself, or eating the barrel of a gun.

she's not a nigger

fpbp

No matter what you think about trans people hard to argue with this thing being a hero

Also why do the lgbtpa+^2 people not make this their shining example of trans people rather than bruce

hopefully that happens soon

>the results of the most brutal mind fuck imaginable, even convinced him to think he is a chick.

looks like a warning not to screw with the government to me. They will lock you up and brainwash you into wanting to take dick up your ass and convince you you're a woman.