Comey Is Said to Have Become Unsettled by Interactions With Trump

>Mr. Wittes said that Mr. Comey told him that he initially did not want to go to the meeting because the F.B.I. director should not have too close a relationship with the White House. But Mr. Comey went because he wanted to represent the bureau.

>The ceremony occurred in the Blue Room of the White House, where many senior law enforcement officials — including the Secret Service director — had gathered. Mr. Comey — who is 6 feet 8 inches tall and was wearing a dark blue suit that day – told Mr. Wittes that he tried to blend in with the blue curtains in the back of the room, in the hopes that Mr. Trump would not spot him and call him out.

>“He thought he had gotten through and not been noticed or singled out and that he was going to get away without an individual interaction,” Mr. Wittes said Mr. Comey told him.

>But Mr. Trump spotted Mr. Comey and called him out.

>“Oh and there’s Jim,” Mr. Trump said. “He’s become more famous than me.”

>With an abashed look on his face, Mr. Comey walked up to Mr. Trump.

>“Comey said that as he was walking across the room he was determined that there wasn’t going to be a hug,” Mr. Wittes said. “It was bad enough there was going to be a handshake. And Comey has long arms so Comey said he pre-emptively reached out for a handshake and grabbed the president’s hand. But Trump pulled him into an embrace and Comey didn’t reciprocate. If you look at the video, it’s one person shaking hands and another hugging.”

youtube.com/watch?v=l6P2hyZyBlY

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-trumps-deputy-natsec-advisor-dina-powell-leaks-new-york-times/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Comey says a lot of shit

Carry on

Literally notice me senpai.

..and Trump grabs another pussy.

LARP

I mean Trump did end up firing him. They obviously weren't on good terms.

This isnt even news. Nor a hug.

Can someone make an edit of the wojak goes to a party image for this?

That was rape if I ever saw it. Impeachment soon, drumpfys.

>tried to blend in with the blue curtains in the back of the room, in the hopes that Mr. Trump would not spot him and call him out.
>he's 2m tall

>said to have been
Well that's enough evidence for another investigation.

saged

Is he an autist?

>it’s one person shaking hands and another hugging
He pulls everyone. its his dominance thing meme, the only that standed ground was the leaf cuck, he trained hard for that moment do

Comey talks a lot. Someone should shut his mouth and remind him of his place and function.

So who cucked who here?

Unsettled isn't against the law.

6'8" jesus Christ, never noticed this nigga looked like an alien

there's too many limbs it's like a chinese puzzle

Man, I've seen Trump in person, and Trump is no manlet, he's pretty tall, but in that video, Comey dwarfs him. Comey must be a giant mother fucker. Holy hell. What did they feed that boy.

He yaps more than a woman desu.

This. He sounds like an autist.

>guy is piggy backing with his knees up
>kid is the one standing behind them

Not that hard, burger.

When will you guys realize that posting shit like this all day 24/7 just makes Trump look better.

Nothing is going to happen, Trump will come out on top, you will look even dumber than before when we all find out the Comey Memo is as fake as the piss dossier

>If you look at the video, it's one person shaking hands and another hugging
Oh please, he patted him on the fucking back

>Wittes
whose relationship to the IC is Pic related

>Report: Trump’s Deputy NatSec Advisor Dina Powell Leaked to The New York Times

Dina Powell worked for McCain, who is friends with Comey. She's a member of Hillary Clinton's vital voices and she's friends with Huma Abedin

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-trumps-deputy-natsec-advisor-dina-powell-leaks-new-york-times/

he's a faction leader

the faction is constituted of state secret police

donnie just pissed off an entire faction consisting of secret police

literal madman

I don't even know what I'm fucking looking at, dude

How long until Comey says he was grabbed by the pussy and sexually harassed?

so Comey is an autistic faggot who can't have a normal social interaction in real life.

(OP)
>tried to blend in with the blue curtains in the back of the room, in the hopes that Mr. Trump would not spot him and call him out.
What a fucking faggot ahahaha

At least there's a name behind it this time, that's a nice change of pace.

Someone needs to make a greentext about Comey autistically trying to avoid talking to Trump because he knows he's an alpha.

>If you look at the video, it's one person shaking hands and another hugging

TREASON CONFIRMED.

Truly these are the end times of the Republic.

Made me kek/10. Blongalf Mump impeachment soon.

sounds good

its four people and some photoshop perhaps

>TRUMP SHAKES COMEYS HAND
>MORE AT 11

FFS

>"hey, don't investigate me BRO"

wasted bandwidth

comey affair will be the undoing

James Comey is a thin man. Lol

they care

the jew that appointed special counsel without trumps approval cucked trump in way that other cucks would envy