Would you marry a woman with tattoos?

Would you marry a woman with tattoos?

if so, why?

No, because they probably have Hep C, HIV and / or a low self worth, major emotional problems, are a poor.

If it was a small one I really wouldn't care, trying to find a girl who has never done something retarded to fit in is impossible.

>2017
>marrying at all

no I don't want to get aids or hepatitis
she might have another drug binge and steal all my shit

If you marry a woman than you have married a woman with tattoos.
ALL WOMEN get tattoos now you fucking idiot. stupid thread.

No, because in reality tattoos don't look like that. Shitty people buy shitty tattoos with their bennies.

I would fuck the shit out of that 80yo

What's this pic supposed to prove? We got a slag who ruined her wedding day with meme arms and a prune goon who never learned modesty or found a long term lover

Also for the record, maybe if it's small and not visible when wearing a two piece bikini. Still an abomination no matter what. Like a self inflicted wine stain birthmark

No, i dont want to marry a cuck brainless girl with daddy issues and attention problems.

fuck off

I think the one on the right is photoshopped to look old.

Not necessarily true. The ones that don't have them exist. But they will constantly talk about the tattoos they would 'like to get one day'.

No she's been railed by copious amounts of black dick as well as all those "bros" on heroine she insists are just friends.

protip: she's 40

*BRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFTTTSSSSSssssssssssskkkeeeeeeeeththththththGGGRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTYYYY*

>ALL WOMEN get tattoos now
you live in the hood, you only see hoodrats. get out more.

No.
It looks like shit I want pure skin on my waifu.

Colbert get the fuck out of here dude!

NO FUCKING WAY

who is she?

The hands say over 40, but she's definitely not 80. 55 seems reasonable.

No

made me laugh dude!
>get out more
see every chick everywhere with tattoos!
>get out more
fucking hell dude

>I am white trash and only know white trash.

Beat it bud. People with standards are trying to talk, also I think your all Realtree load of laundry needs to be rotated.

only if they were tattoos that said "property of user"

This

Tattoos are certainly unattractive, but not a deal breaker so long as it's only one and small and discreet and she has no desire to get any more.

Definitely not. Lots of tats is projecting to the world that she's had a thousand dicks in her already. Observe that granny, still acting like a thot. Not exactly the material I'm looking for to be the mother of my pure aryan daughters and white warrior sons.

he's right, even in college a non-tatted white girl is rare

get bent nerd my wife ain't got tattoos

I live in a very upper middle class christian neighborhood. EVERY one of them has a tattoo. the fucking pastor's wife has an ankle tattoo of a cross.
You are the delusional ones!!!

Maybe, but if I found a nice girl who didn't have any I'd feel pretty lucky. I don't like em

Only if it's small and discreet. I think tattoos are hot though and like the idea of fucking such a girl.

Tattoo is an immidiate sign that someone is garbage

>as if the average female has the will power to keep their body in tiptop model shape well into their 80's instead of going full flubber mode.

You're like 50

Nope. Tattoos are the mark of the slut.

This is why tattoo removal surgery is becoming a multi-million dollar industry.

as long as they're not visible out in public, I would consider it

the best sex Ive ever had was with tattoed women

In saying that the majority are definitely not keepers so no OP

Would you like a nice sandwich?

Hows about one with cat hair and cigarette ash all over it?

Well theres your answer pal.

What's upper middle class mean where you're from? Double wide trailers, you half nigger? Fucking degenerate.

>If it was a small one I really wouldn't care, trying to find a girl who has never done something retarded to fit in is impossible.
This 10000%

fpbp
> not continuing the white race
just hang yourself now

No.
Indicator of an array of toxic behavioral traits tbf lad

no, but you are a leaf! so who the fuck cares

Women with tattoos is the ultimate sign that they're a degenerate. You should be thankful they've been so open about advertising it.

Definitely do not marry.

Is also a bad idea to pump and dump. Just stay away from these absolute travesties.

Find yourself a pure qt who actually respects their body.

Tattoos are low status.

No

/thread

i got a good girl pregnant while we were realizing it wasn't gonna work.
check and check

a woman having a tattoo is a good way to tell that she's fucked a nigger

you should actually be glad that these women get tattoos because it lets you know to stay away from them

Probably not but you never know. It wouldn't be the tattoos that would stop me though. It's the attention whoring personality that a lot of people with tattoos have that would stop me.

>my mom and sisters have tramp stamps
>my gf just finished sick back piece depicting a motocross race
>my experience is everyone's experience

Neck yourself my dude

Iftattoos look decent and it is not too much I don't really care, none in the face though.

There's a beautiful blonde with an anchor tattooed on her face, makes me angry

>Would I marry
>Implying I can even get a date or have a relationship in the first place

I like tattoos. They shouldn't be visible in normal clothes, however.

No, they look nasty. Then again I'm just some guy person browsing an imageboard so my opinion is shit.

No

Neither myself or my chick have tattoos

Only if she's cool as fuck, highly attractive, and worthy of breeding

i heard that nips will avoid people with tattoos,
is that true? why?

It anyone thinks the women in OPs pics don't look like absolute garbage whores they're dillusional and brainwashed

If they look artsy or generic like in OPs pic then no. Otherwise they are a sign of trouble.

My girlfriend has tattoos and I told her that I hate them so much that I'll help pay to get them removed. They look like shit and tattoos are gay.

Tattoos are nasty.

>marrying any woman

Had a good chuckle

Probably true.

>Marry a branded woman who belongs to the one who branded them forever.
>Marry
>Woman
>Tattoo

All of these things are retarded on different levels at the same time.

So no, why do you ask?

its not about not marrying a woman who has tattoos/is not a virgin/is over 27
Just realize you are buying damage goods and you better be getting something that normally would be way out of your league

Enjoy your Hep C.

That's it? You're cool with the hands, neck, tits, lower back, chest, etc.? Are you covered in prison tats or something?

Tattoos are associated with yakuza.

Depends. One or two easily concealable and I can verify her lack of whorishness in the past then maybe. They're warning flags for slutitude big time. A girl with tattoos has an uphill battle to prove she isn't a whore.

Yes. I'm not going to jump on the band wagon with Sup Forums about tattoos. So long as when you wear a suit or a long sleeve shirt they don't show you're fine. I have ink myself and have always stuck to the mantra of "retain the ability to look professional". I've never meet a girl with ink and STDs but then again I don't think I've met someone with an STD irl except my wife's mom's Mexican husband David.
I understand niggers and hood rats as well as msm have ruined tattoos but people have had them for thousands of years. The Yakuza and the Russian mafia have used them for years as secret coded messages of power and status.

I wish my wife would ink up but she won't. Get out of your basements and talk to people. Not everyone with tattoos is the same. Just like not all of Sup Forums is the same.

my wife has tats all over her ass, down one of her legs, and up her side. i bought all of them. hot af f a m.

I agree

shart in mart

>I don't think I've met someone with an STD irl
lol

>i bought all of them
So you paid for some other guy to write on your wifes ass?

I finally found a girl with zero tattoos, hot as fuck, and I married her lightning fast.
Every girl before her had some form of ink.
So it's possible, fellow anons. Self respecting white women are out there.

Dont forget the tattoo tiers.

>Wrists
Emo and crazy
>Tramp stamp
Tramp, ez
>Stomach
Was once fat
>Thigh
Hyper slut
>Upper arm
Pussy
>3 or more
Daddy issues
>Quote tattoos
ABORT, FLEE, RUN. TERROR. TUMBLR.
>Tribal
Blacked
>Ankle
Fucking idiot

Ink on men is still unfortunate, but it's 100% different when a woman has them. A man having had sex with a black girl is unfortunate, a woman having been blacked is instant 0/10.

Depends entirely on the tattoos

Tasteful, well done tattoos from a good artist? Sure.

Shitty backyard tattoos all over her face done by jimmy from down the street? No

It feels weird how Tattoos turn me off almost instantly

>tfw my mom has 3 tattoos

She went through a bit of a mid life crisis

>Either/or
>Neither/nor

they're intelligent. they avoid niggers too.

Sorry you live in an urban cess pit where everyone gets a new STD just walking outside.
Nice double standard. So you're saying if a man and a woman both get the same tattoo it's only wrong for the woman?
That doesn't seem right.

No. Tattoos are a sign of mental illness in women. It's risk seeking behaviour and is highly indicative of an unstable female mind.

>woman with tattoos
Pic related

Sometime during the first few years I was dating my wife, she got real serious about wanting to get a tattoo and I told her I would leave her immediately if she let some disgusting degenerate human being draw all over her beautiful white skin. She thought I was bluffing and drew up some design on paper and showed it to me. I tore it up and and left and didn't talk to her for a week. She got her shit together and promised me she would never get one. She still has beautiful pure white unblemished skin ten years later.
Tattoos are fuckng trash

What about the ribs?

Those are en vogue these days

Yes.

That's Miley Cyrus and Megan Fox tier crazy.

Ink on men depends on circumstances. If it's their old army regiment or whatever, then fine. I get that. But if it's some generic nigger tier tribal shit because it "looks cool" then no it's trash tier and ultimately low status.

I've known a lot of men who have had tattoos like that, and none of them are high status. Just alcoholic degenerates living their pseudo hipster lifestyles.

go back to san francisco and stay go

Women get tattoos because they are stupid not because of low self esteem.