Ultimate Self Determination

If you could choose one way to go out, how would you do it and why Sup Forums?
I would go with a big ol' shotgun blast to the head because it would cause huge amounts of mess and somebody will have to clean it.
His name was Seth Rich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>go on top of very tall building
>attach rope to building
>proceed to end of roof
>put noose around my neck
>glue hands to head
>jump down feet first
>because building is tall i will be decapitated
>smash in the ground feet first
>everything that will be left will be my upper torso and my arms holding my head
>give the paramedics something to talk about

I hope this gentlemen's okay.

I'd go out shooting up a bunch of pubs biergartens, killing as many inbred islandmonkeys and krauts as I could tbqh.

I'd probably hijack an airplane and crash it into the world trade center.

Wait, someone already did that?

Guess I'll stay alive then.

I'm gonna vandalize a billboard with a message then hang myself from it

I'd probably start the Great Fire of London 2: Glorious Ashes.

>leaf again

>"Wow, look, ParamedicAnon, this guy killed himself in the exact way all those fags have been pasta'ing on Sup Forums for over 10 years!"

Slit my wrists longwise while laying in a bathtub full of beans in maple sauce with the door barricaded so when somebody busted the door in they'd be greeted by a bloated smelly mess of a corpse

>sit on chair
>drink a cup of water without swallowing
>gun under the chin ( still with water in mouth )
>*bang*

Aim wood chipper at white house.

Jump in.

yeah... i'm an oldfag, sue me motherfucker

in the truly ultimate sense? i guess i'd like to unwind my consciousness through a peaceful and voluntary act of will about a quadrillion years after transcending all mortal limitations and freely phasing through the multiverse seeing, doing and being everything there was to see, and do and be until i'd finally achieved ultimate wisdom and had my fill of every conceivable aspect of reality.

ok

That happened yesterday.

You're ahead of schedule.

Why the water?

Does it do something like piano wire jumping?

Go to a golf course in the middle of a thunderstorm with a claymore sword and stand just outside the green near the hole. Hold the sword skyward and wait for the lightning.

The grass around the area won't grow back or will be dis colored and rich assholes will have to visit that spot while participating in their elitist pastime. They will be forced to think about me and some may be envious.

Made me think of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk

Steal a Ferrari
High speed chase followed by either suicide by cop or slamming into a wall at close to 200mph
OR
Lose the cops somehow
Sell the car for a stack of cash
OD on acid and hookers

I would love to be walking down a crowded street when BAM! A small meteorite comes hurling down and JUST takes my head off and few fragments of the meteorite create a nice small impact zone on the cement near my then falling corpse.

>They will be forced to think about me and some may be envious.
they will think about you but they wont envy you
in fact, they will despise you and mock you.
my parents are richfags, i've been to their golfclub a lot in my youth. 15 or so years ago one of the greenkeepers hanged himself in a shed on the course because of financial shit.
he was found by the president and everyone was pissed off because he had to bring his problems to work and couldnt end it at his own home.
i overheard people on their dinner tbales saying that he was a loser if he killed himself over financial issues. Management was pissed off because the story got published in a local newspaper and gave them bad rep. Couple of days passed and everything was back to usual

Light up a bag of charcoal while sitting in my car with doors and windows closed. Just chill until I lose consciousness from the lack of oxygen to the brain.

Edgelord bonus: With high enough CO levels you could probably also kill off whoever finds you first.

Go full elliot rodger but wirh the efficiency of the guy that took out those sky scraper government buildings with fertilizer combined with Eric and Dylan plus those bank robber guys who wore full body coverage body armor

Get HIV and fuck as many virgins as possible.

Did he died?

>Be assistant/aide to big name (((politician)))
>Get in nice and cozy close
>Wait til major public speech
>Get on stage
>NameTheJew.exe
>Cut my own throat with whatever concealed object I get away with
>Proceed to cackle and spurt as much blood on (((politician))) as possible

By detonating a suitcase nuke in the middle of Jerusalem/Mecca.

Eh. Suicide by lightning still seems somewhat original and badass.

Install a bomb in every computer.

Detonate.

Grab the third rail.
Because I want to make sure I'm dead as fast as possible, but can't handle anything that involves damaging the structural integrity of my body, so just overload the wires and burn out. Had that shit all planned out too, was gonna do it just ahead of the platform so when the conductor rolled in he wouldn't have to hear the crunch of the bones of my corpse underneath his wheels.
Hitting that point in my life is actually what lead me to re-evaluate my entire world view, fast forward a couple years and suddenly I'm on Sup Forums. Weird how things work out for the best when they seem darkest.

I would die from exposure out in the woods. It doesn't really feel like suicide that way. Also, Seth Rich

It would require three things; strippers, cocain, and strippers. All in abundance

Anyone have the picture of this with Sid next to it?

damn what happen to him

I didn't give myself life, so I have no right to take away what was given to me

You would just cook yourself. Electrocution deaths aren't pretty.

Audition for American Idol.

Blow brains out on stage.

I'd suicide bomb a mosque.

Decapitation by train.

Probably some wild night out lots of drugs etc

Find the richest, highest concentration of Jews in a gathering. Go full Columbine.

Sounds similar to the ending of God Bless America. That's def a recommended movie for /pol

Day after the coup, shot by DC Metro police walking toward the capitol i guess. hbu?

>CoBrained.jpg

This but I livestream it. That being said I would rather avoid dying. I might survive and in that case I just up the ante.

Explosives. Looking at news, probably do some vigilante shit. Suicide bomb someone who deserves it for a change.

Heroin overdose + low suspension hanging
100% painless and pretty much foolproof

putting all democrats in europe and cobalt bombing it such that israel is consumed as well
but at last second flying out of range and letting the drone do it