You have exactly 30 seconds to tell me 1 good thing about democracy

a white noise generator run by the jew mafia that constantly attracts the common man's interest, preventing him from pursuing self-fulfilment and financial independence.

you just defined democracy what I want to know is a good thing about it.

Democracy means freedom. Not absolute freedom, but a lot more than you'd get otherwise. You may not value your freedom because you are used to having it. If a military regime were to happen again you'd regret not holding on to it. "Those who would exchange liberty for safety deserve neither" - Is a quote from one of the founders of a country that is way better off than we are, and that i assure did not want a military government even trough their toughest of times.

Democracy was made for the goyim user

It's not communism.

Well, it's (generally-speaking) a hell of a lot better than living under an absolute monarchy or Soviet republic

Your country's democracy seems to have a few kinks in it, though. You need to have some kind of constitutional convention to rewrite the constitution and better safeguard your country's government from this kind of corruption in the future.

No idea I live under a Constitutional Republic.

While the system benefits me personally, I'd say it's a good system, no? On the other hand, when it does not benefit me, it is not a good system.

On the other other hand "government" is a placeholder term for a non-entity that differentiates itself by removing rights from "street walkers". Government is everybody's excuse and nobody's problem.

pluralism kills democracy
democracy is good for determining who will run the government not what type of society you are going to have

>This autism

Burger, let me lay something out for you.

When literally anyone else in the world says "democracy," they generally mean "a government, either a republic or monarchy, which has a system of elections and elected representatives who make the decisions of governance, and which is underpinned by a constitutional framework."

So when we hear you say, "America isn't a democracy, it's a constitutional republic," we hear something akin to, "That isn't a fish, it's a carp!"

It's idiotic.

You cant put the blame on noone else but on the one looking at you infront of the mirror.

Absolute monarchy is the only system which normal people can live in a normal and healthy way.
That's why there is no absolute monarchy in our world and that's why jews make more propaganda against monarchy than they make against Hitler.
There are more books and movies lying about the middle ages (when europe was a Catholic monarchy) than there is against the Nazi party and KKK.

I was about to write these exact words. Literally nothing else is good about democracy.

our president is not democratically elected

>implying democracy exists

>San Francisco and Los Angeles have the right to decide the fate of 300 million americans
kek

Allowing the people to choose instead of far left government officials

I never said they should
I anything I would eliminate the house and its weight in the electoral college

I wouldn't know, I live in America

Replace democracy with big government and you've got a case. Tiny town sized governments/monarchies would have little to no issues

Democracy is a poor system of government at best; the only thing that can honestly be said in it is favor is that it is about eight times as good as any other method the human race has ever tried. Democracy’s worst fault is that its leaders are likely to reflect the faults and virtues of their constituents.

-Robert A Heinlein

lets think about kings and presidents and all of that people who see us like silly human slaves never paid a single fucking debt or bill in his life........ economical crash is for us not for them,they live like kings meanwhile most people cant even afford a house

They don't last long

How can we get a Cunhocracy in America?

Democracy is a product of the freemasonic french revolution. It has nothing to do with greek culture or Plato's Republic.
After the revolution failed they had to sell the same ideas and system with a different name. The industrial revolution happened and the jews realized it was the best system to keep society in chaos while they would stay on top