Why does it make Sup Forums angry when they see a successful, hard-working black man...

Why does it make Sup Forums angry when they see a successful, hard-working black man? He isn't coming after your chicken tendies, fatass.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aZDUgQ2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It tends to piss people off when someone only makes it because of affirmative and not merit.

It doesn't at all. I want to see more black men be like that

It doesnt, the problem is exactly the opposite, 99% of them behave like animals and are a failure at life

Everyone wants shitskins to be succesful so they stop haging around whites like parasites.

>successful
>black

You mean he's not currently incarcerated?

Or is this from some jew movie?

Why do you even post this garbage? Serious question

It doesn't, it makes me proud. However, most blacks are fucking niggers who smoke crack and live on welfare all day.

what type of respectable job lets you dress like a monkey?

Maybe the nazis here but most of us are all for successful black men, just kinda wish they'd be successful in their own countries. but i'd rather have black people behaving like civilized people than not.

If he dress like that and is articulate in his speech, no problem. It's when a hood trash boy with nasty chompers is stomping around in his low ass jeans acting like he owns the place when he bought everything on credit that he can't pay back that I take issue.

To anyone thinking about replying to this bait

See:

It’s not seeing them per se that makes me angry, it’s their frequency per capita.

LOL! a nigger in a suit is automatically successful nigger?! LOL! In order for a nigger to be successful that nigger first needs to adjust skin color settings like Michael Jackson did, bless his soul

I've never seen one, so they remain a myth to me.

You are assuming too many things.

good work johnson

i dont get angry, actually i like it. my father used to say that a when a nigger isnt a football player, is a thief, and seeing niggers that managed to become human is pretty fine.

Why would I be angry? There's so few of them, they don't really matter.

T-thanks Mr. Shekelstein.

except niggers only have 3 ways to success, sports, music or crime and unless you know the rapper or can tell which team he plays for then it's obvious that nigger is riding that expensive car due to crime

The truth is that there is nothing in the world that racists would wish more than blacks getting their act straight and acting like civilized human beings.

>wow you're really good at throwing that ball around, DeQuan you have a promising career ahead of you

OMG this is gold, underrated post.

This desu. Few things make me smile more than when I see a hard-working black man/woman earnestly trying to make a difference in the world.

no he is paying taxes

woooaaahhh, a successful black man, I'm real mad. Meanwhile all my managers are mexicans, women, and black people, somehow, I'm ok.

>muh racism

they all lean on it.

also you faggots
>1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
> 1 post by this id

Ever see a girl get assaulted by a vacuum cleaner?

It doesn't make me angry at all. I'm the first one to judge people as individuals, pic related. I firmly believe that everyone deserves equal opportunity, but there's simply nothing that can be done to ensure equality of outcome that is remotely fair to EVERYONE. In my experience blacks can do very well as individuals but in groups they destroy everything they touch.

Are you though? Your experiences sound alien to me. What do you do?

It makes me angry because the remaining %99.99 can't do the same thing

I can read you like a poem, boy

It doesn't make me angry.
But most black men are lazy fucking criminals

1 post by this ID
saged

MOAR
>give some worth to this shitty bait thread

After a nigger earns enough money to rent a ferrari it raps about how rich he is or how he buys white women. Niggers will be always niggers

Yeah, no one is a racist because muh skin colour. It's a response to seeing empirical evidence that certain races behave in ways that disagreeable.

You'll notice that it's only 'anti-racists' and leftists that push the idea that people discriminate on the basis of skin colour.

In fact, the entire argument of race has been reduce purposefully down to muh skin colour.

The left or whatever you want to call it, always simplify arguments to the point of absurdity and then expect you to debate within that paradigm of thought.

I would say that most races universally dislike people of African descent because they are completely incompatible with a complex society.

more?

I'm a goy who works retail at a Classic Wal-Mart. A trans girl got promoted to HR two months after she got hired and I've been working there for well over a year and have not even been transferred to my preferred department. But there's no need to be angry about it. I just remind them every so often (when it's appropriate) that I'd prefer to be over there. They usually don't take any notice.

it would also be nice if their money and success didnt turn them into walking time bombs. They get that money and think they can do whatever they want.

Because niggers like him are the reasons blacks are free.

The negros are jungle savages on average so they must never be elevated from that status.

discord.gg/aZDUgQ2

I gotta agree.. it makes me happy to see a black person and honestly be able say "There's one of the good ones"

It doesn't make me angry.

I think, "good for him".

I get annoyed when people use it as clickbait fuel.

It doesn't, I just want them to be successful far away from me in Africa under conditions they built for themselves. They need to prove to humanity that they're not useless sacks of shit when nobody is holding their collective hands.

fpbp.
Also stop falling for bait thread like dumb niggers.

what makes me really happy is an old black couple. They're like unicorns, but every time I see one walk by in Wal-Mart it melts my heart a bit.

I aint even mad, cuck

specifically because I never see it IRL

hard working nigger? LOL
yeah right cuckblue

Niggers are a literal genetic mistake.

I believe they might have been a kind of sub-human race (like a chimp or cromag) before the Egyptians enslaved them and cross-bred them to perform their labor duties more intelligently. Eventually that Idea was scrapped and the white man enslaved the kikes instead.

We only have ourselves to blame for their unfortunate creation.

Ever see a girl get sexually assaulted by her own household robot?

A black man who is successful is likely not committing violent crimes and isn't going to be hovering up my tax dollars via welfare. I want black communities to be successful, but it's kind of hard for them to be successful when they (13% of the population) commit 50% of the homicides in the country. In reality, most of that is going to be young black males, so it's more like 3% of the population killing each other.

Makes me think there's hope for the black race and also he can pay taxes to lessen the burden of welfare leeches on white taxpayers.

I'm alright with normal, educated black people. What I absolutely despise is when they wear grills, low-ass jeans, and saunter around acting like a 'hood nigga'. I mean, jeez, can you get any more obnoxious?

>Why does it make Sup Forums angry when they see a successful, hard-working black man?
Because the only time we see a nigger dressed like that he is either a pimp or the defendant at a murder trial. In the latter case, he either killed someone we know, or we got called to fucking jury duty-- either way it elicits a hostile reaction.

Makes us angry to see the criminals you retard.

i've been in promotion meetings where we had to factor in how many minorities, how many females, never best qualified white male. first we meet the minority quota then the female quota. so a sheboon might shoot straight to the top

>性欲掃除

heheheheheheheheheh

>Hurrr fucking niggers why won't they get jobs and stop committing crimes???
>HURRRR THAT NIGGER ONLY HAS A JOB BECAUSE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!

Face it, Sup Forums just has it out for black people. The poltard sees himself above the negro. So when he sees a successful black man, he begins to froth at the mouth. Because the poltard is disenfranchised, he think to himself "I have been swindled"

I'm not angry. I wish ALL blacks were successful and smart. Instead, we have useless niggers that seep wealth, and inject their toxic culture into the mainstream, which is then normalized by liberals.

>square watch
>ugly suit

Suit looks cool with an instagram filter. Imagine seeing that in the daylight?

Fuck, imagine seeing that thing in fluorescent office lighting?

Yiiiikes, everyone would be laughing at that faggot

>t. a wagecuck who has to wear a tie every day to work in an office building

>2ab378f94735b1de0d0f35821(...).jpg

Hello shill. Sage.

Why would we hate black people for no reason?

Are you aware of where you are?

He's 8 times more likely than a white man in a suit to murder someone.

well, I hope you fellas enjoyed a small break from your deluge of shill threads. I have a few more comics here by the same author if you want I can post them.

Yes please.

nobody cares you fucking faggot

fucking hell whats going on in this thread

When does she accept her fate and serve her new robotic master?

ahahaha, but as you can see, if you turn around, YOU'RE the faggot!
even one person is enough for me I suppose.

What happens if a mosquito bites a girls nipple?

Fuck back off to your "Real political discussion"