It's legal right now for an amerifat to buy pic related and go school to school killing as many kids as they like

>it's legal right now for an amerifat to buy pic related and go school to school killing as many kids as they like

Fucking disgraceful, it's no wonder there are so many school shootings when you can buy a tank as easily as you can buy a burger. When will Americunt's finally admit that an armed society isn't actually a polite society?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/647751863
youtube.com/watch?v=jVs5kgvA_Ow
m.youtube.com/watch?v=blo1Hu0ySL0
youtube.com/watch?v=v5tTSfWMeNo&ab_channel=DougDeMuro
youtube.com/watch?v=XnUoUKEIGoo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret_armoured_car
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

british version has a pocket knife mounted in a turret

STFU britcuck

Reported and saged

its not illegal

i could buy a tank right now if i had the million dolaroos for it

You have to have a permit to have a knife sharp enough to cut your steak.

Exactly what I'm saying.

Why should it be legal for you to drive around in one of these?

Why is it that everyday some faggot from the UK who's country is about to ban fucking cars because of all the rapefugee terror attacks, comes in here and posts some uneducated misguided shit about American guns.

That is a fully automatic turret mounted on that vehicle, 1000% illegal in the US, the car is not illegal, unlike you guys we aren't going to ban knives and cars and belts and toothpicks because someone might hurt themselves with it.

Go watch the movie threegirls on BBC and then talk to us about our country being dangerous when the women in your country can't wear a skirt without being drugged and sold into some pakistani rape ring.

I fucking hate the whole license thing in this country, I have to pay 54 pounds tomorrow for my front garden license.

automatic guns are fine you just need your C3 license which is a couple thousand dollars

Your hyper projection of jealousy is quite funny to me. Gib me moar soda and burgers while I ride in my armoued car.

Just shut up, and buy one over here and transport it back so you can travel in your future no go zones.

Try not to trade away your remaining teef for one though. Need something to gnaw on your fish and chips.

why should it be illegal for a person to watch TV without a license?

is this a meme?

Because we love freedom from a tyrannical government that doesn't knock our doors in for joking about muslims and having absolutely no way to defend our self from it.

Why shouldn't it be?
>you might hurt someone!
It is not the government's job to be our parents and tell us what is safe and not safe. Although you wouldn't know that, coming from the OG nannystate.

Hate to tell you but you can buy tanks and RPG resistant landrovers over here if you have the money

It should be a meme.

Tanks and armoured vehicles are legal to own in the UK as long as the gun is deactivated, what's your point?

It's not legal to kill school kids.

Does it protect you from the Welsh?

inb4 Sandy Hook.

A million? Try 300k

Leopard main battle tank for sale

gunbroker.com/item/647751863

no user, you literally have to pay for a license for everything, own a car? pay for a car license, this doesn't include road tax, insurance etc.

Park your car on your drive? You'll need a driveway license.....

Have more than 3 bedrooms? You'll need a bedroom license.....

I'm moving to burgerland.

U jealous? Shouldnt you be working? Word on the street is you have quite the bill to pay

>Why should it be legal for you to drive around in one of these?
Because we hate airbags and seatbelts.

they really should ban killing kids

oh please, that little pussy thing with its fake gun isn't intimidating. This is what killdozer looks like.

>it's legal right now for a culturally vibrant britbong to go to a school and rape to death 10 children

Fucking disgraceful, it's no wonder there are so many vibrant rapings when you can unzip your dick as easily as you can say "allahu akbar". When will britbongs finally admit that a culturally enriched society isn't actually a peaceful society?

Fuck being a polite society I want to mow down my enemies with 500 rounds of 7.62 while I'm on my way to get lunch at McDonald's.

Otherwise we'd just do like eurocucks and get a Truck of Peace.

This is was the most amazing home made tank I can still remember to this day. It's too bad they had to shoot him.

>you can buy a burger
Thanks. Now I want a hamburger

>britbong telling others they shouldn't have what they want
kys Ahmed this is what freedom looks like.

I thought he killed himself?

>shilling jew demuro in Sup Forums

Back to /o/ faggot

desu you need it more then us for sharia law zones m8

This is how I want to go out. Running over niggers with acgiant killdozer.

pretty sure he shot himself

We can buy tanks we functioning cannons as long as they don't have autoloaders or HE shells. Pls go away.

1 .50 Cal round and it's a coffin.

I'm surprised it took a while to point that out.

Also, I guess I can't speak for other AR-15 owners, but for all of the thousands of rounds I have fired down range, I've never even come close to hitting a school.

Killed a shitton of raccoons though.

Little child, leave if you fear grown up tools.
But I know you're just here to stir the shit-pot.
So I will do the same.

That was an epic rampage.

The gun was fake though, they weren't allowed a real gun on the street.
Still, it's a historical vehicle, it's not really actually all that great.

.. more like why should it NOT be legal, thats awesome!

When did you faggot Brits abandon your spines?

What's the story behind this?
Is there a video?

America. Fuck yeah!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=jVs5kgvA_Ow

If you had thrme money to afford that why the fuck would you need to kill anyone? You'de have bitches lined up around the block wanting to suck you off and men wanting to submit to your leadership. One zombie apocalypse from becoming a God.

what is this exactly anyway?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=blo1Hu0ySL0

in America we have this thing called "freedom by money". in which you are free to do whatever you want if you can afford it. in England, you still use "freedom by crown".

just look up "killdozer rampage"

>If you had thrme money to afford that why the fuck would you need to kill anyone?
Why would you EVER need to kill anyone?

Autotrader web series. Here's the link. youtube.com/watch?v=v5tTSfWMeNo&ab_channel=DougDeMuro

It's a fucking car with a rifle on a swivel any jerk off can make that in five seconds even in no gunz UK

Here's another epic rampage.
youtube.com/watch?v=XnUoUKEIGoo

Because they're trying to kill you. Also pic related triggers the britbong

Obvious bait is obvious

It would only be a problem if a Negroid gained control of it.

Military equipment goes for pretty cheap at auction. If you have 800 acres and lots of bears, you could get around in safety in that thing.

>Why would you EVER need to kill anyone?
the baitest post to ever bait.

...Why shouldn't it be? It looks scary? Fucking pussy. We have pickup trucks more dangerous than that thing.

OMG! Is that a Panhard?!!! I fucking LOVE Panhards! :0

That is not a tank. It is not even a tankette. It is an armored car.

Something a full grown British 'man' is not allowed to have....

It's legal right now for one of us to go buy a Scimitar tank straight from the army and use it to do a Nice in Trafalgar Square for £30k.

Its also not in any way necessarily legal for either of us to say anything at all. So since you think this country is so fucking fantastic, respect the fact that freedom of speech is for MPs in the house of commons only, and stfu.

>you'll never beat the government tanks with ar15's you should just repeal the 2nd amendment now
>reeeeeeeeeee you shouldn't be allowed to buy tanks

isnt that aphex twins car

Immaculate trigger discipline?

A lot of people own them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret_armoured_car

what is 'a daughter that wont be a victim of refugees', Alex?

this

What about that kids who shot the girl in Argentina on Facebook Live? I'd straight up kill the kid if it were my girl. Especially in a small town second world place where community justice can be overlooked by the police.

Shots fired...

i'm pretty sure that if you have millions of dollars you'd have other things to do than killing kids.

Bumper to bumper warranty

That's a British Ferret and the gun on top is a fake. OP has taken so much Muslim cock he has forgotten his own countrymen. Sad.

There's a telly license too, isn't there? What other mundane things require a license?

You're wrong about both. It is road legal and the gun is a fake.

Sage you say? Like typing sage in the options field sage?

Poor Brits.

They always get their asses handed to them....

FUN FACT: we dont even get our rights from the constitution. we get our rights from god.

all the constitution does is say that the government cant infringe on our god given rights. so shove that in your sheperds pie

>all the constitution does is say that the government cant infringe on our god given rights.

Yeah. The 2nd A states we have a right to keep and bear arms, but there are 20,000 laws on the books infringing on that right.