These are onesies for men. Why the fuck would any self-respecting dude wear this shit

These are onesies for men. Why the fuck would any self-respecting dude wear this shit

To piss people like you and me off.

Frat bros will definitely wear these ironically. Then in a couple of months it will be a legitimate trend.

Gay as fuck i remember my older brother bought a charazard onesie and i punched him in the gut and told him to quit being autistic because thats my job

looks gay as fuck but i'm probably gonna en up wearing one in the future.

HAHAHAHAH FAGGOTS

Of course you will Sweden.

if you wore that in Glasgow you'd get your teeth kicked so far down your throat you'd be shoving your toothbrush up your arse to clean them.

You could actually get away with this with a belt. I'd also unironically wear the splatter one without a belt for shits and gigs

splatter print looks pretty
a e s t h e t i c tbqh

Uhh... never seen that stuff before. But i like the look. Seems comfy too. Dont know if fag or rebel :DD

They do look pretty fratty, except for the Pollock design.

so your dick can hang out as it's legally clothing and any real man doesn't wear panties

Wtf I love Glasglo now

might as well as go back to tunics

I want robes that are acceptable to wear in public. Or modernize togas. Ancient greeks knew fashion and comfort

To cover up your diaper obviously

convenience

I'd wear it for a costume on New Years maybe, you know as the New Years Baby?

I'm Glaswegian and this is true, Funnily enough it gets truer the further away from the city center you go.

Glasgow is like a Hurricane.

Sup Forums btfo

If you wear this shit then you are not a man. Period.

>Gay as fuck i remember my older brother bought a charazard onesie and i punched him in the gut and told him to quit being autistic because thats my job

I have onesies for sleeping in during the winter. I have a monkey, deer, and camouflage one.

Unfortunately
is probably right

I just bought a bunch. These things will be where it's at this summer.

Early episodes of ST:TNG predicted this.

They won't stop promoting faggotry.

/pol is apparently full of faggots, who knew

>not wearing hose underneath
>in the current year of our lord

Doth the jew's treachery know no bounds?

ITT: insecure kiddos who don't appreciate the comfort and timeless styling of short shorts. Soon enough I will be able to wear an olive drab tunic in public without looking like Link

:3

>messy job
>hot climate
>bullied by Sup Forums neets

I'll open my own store to sell them but the store will actually be a gas chamber to kill everyone that walks in there.

The term for these onesies is Romper.

plausible excuse for being naked in the mens bathroom.

Kekles :'^D

EXCUSE me they are called RompHIM's you shitlord.

these look like the underwear they would assign people in a psych ward...

>Expecting a famously promiscuous and heterosexual British secret agent to go undercover as himself all the time

I wish pic related would be socially acceptable to wear on a day to day basis. im not joking. imagine how comfy it would be.

Imagine how vulnerable your balls would feel and how susceptible to attack they are in that kind of clothing.

It's a speed suit

I guess. but I think with boxer briefs it would be no problem. normal pants also don't offer that much protection.

>Imagine how free & unrestricted your balls would feel
ftfy

>and how susceptible to attack they are in that kind of clothing
How are any other mens clothing better designed for protecting your dick?

And, are attacks on dicks common where you're from?

I layer up in a bunch of random shit when I sleep during the winter. I living a rural area during winter, I can dress like a homeless guy and nobody gives a shit.

If it's good enough for Bond, it's good enough for me.

this

those men were paid to wear that. They're called models. Men will not wear these without being paid. facts.

How would you take a dump?

>Leaf
>Offering there opinion on matters of combat

>britbong still on the island
>being mostly disarmed and monitored like captive cattle by their own government
Huxley is laughing at you lad

>Living in a state where ball kicking is unheard of.
>Consistently Mispronouncing Sorry.

they look good

where can I get the splatter print one

how would u take a shit?

Whatever the media says is cool will be cool.
People are sheep

Because Nig Newton wore one at Cochella.

My ex-girlfriend found this sexy as heck.

Where does the penis go?

They will take off. Fashion industry is working on pandering to millennials as they age which means we're gonna be seeing stylish clothing that is comfortable to wear (onsies, sweatpants, linen everything, etc.) come into style.

I know Gap and it's children have already started moving into this direction. Anyone who doesn't evolve will die out.

>Germans
>balls

This is wrong at least for the south east

Rompers, kind of a joke. I saw Old Row and Barstool post them. Kinda funny, Might buy one for a darty or something in the fall when school comes back

real fashion trends start in Cali and New York and trickle down

If u wear one Tom H might take you to his basement. If you're lucky.

Got one from my sister. Pretty comfy to sleep in it and hang around in the house.

Is that even fashionable? Like... isn't it degenerate even by lefty standards to have all of your clothes be the same color/pattern? Besides the total lack of practical use and the fact that it offers no protection for vital areas in case of violence, they're just fucking ugly. Christ.