What if Trump wants the Special Prosecutor as a means to go after Hillary?

It keeps his hands clean so the left can't call him an actual dictator trying to take out his political enemies. All this investigation is going to do is lead back to the DNC leak and once it's found out they were not hacked all bets are off.

I wouldn't put it past Roger Stone to have come up with this along with Trump and Bannon. They in turn can make the media look so awful that the public clamors for stricter libel laws after it's found they fabricsted stories or took things out of context purposely.

Pure Machiavellian genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/2016-actual-electoral-map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brilliant.

>let's make a deal
>not threadsplitting
i'll bump this thread 3 times and link to it in mine in return for 3 bumps and permission to link back.

step 1) you permit me to link to mine
step 2) if you don't like my thread, deal's off at your discression
step 3) ????
step 4) profit!

>6AY

"We will follow this investigation WHEREVER it leads"...
-Comey,Gowdy,etc

It's
Fucking
Happening

You're assuming that Trump is playing, and winning, an elaborate multi-layered chess game.

He can't even spell counsel. This tweet was deleted by the way. Of course it sat online for hours before anyone noticed.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

today i was a newfag and didn't know what 6AY is.

Hes a jew

Yeah, it's not like he wrote a best-selling book where he specifically said that it's smart to make yourself look stupid.

I think your smarter than him

Autocorrect works on Trump's phone differently than it does on yours

His forehead is freaky

Have you ever seen a cranial form like Roger Stones? Look at that frontal cranial slope.

It seems that tactic is working out very well for him as President. He's soaring.

Winston Churchill said something similar:

"Never was so much owed by so many to so few.......so remember, when the Germans come lads, drop the bombs on your own troops. After all, looking stupid is what gets you places"

Yes drumpf will never win :3 he has 0.02% chance of winning :3

>He can't even spell counsel.
to cause your enemy to constantly underestimate you is bad strategy how?

Let's be clear, Trump didn't win the election.

A mythical wall and a promise to let citizens frighten brown people with free-flowing guns allowed him to creep over the line and win more districts than Clinton. Barely.

The red covered district election results map that people on here love to flaunt doesn't show the fact that a lot of those districts turned red by only a few percent.

Because the population distribution puts most people in major cities, he still inherited a country where the majority of the population openly oppose him.

That's not a win. That's a slow execution. He could turn it all around and show some aptitude and win those opponents back, but his own stupidity is making it hard. So no, looking stupid is NOT a winning strategy.

And yet he won :3

>sage
yes, i had to refresh my 1337, but now your thread's dying |=46607.

Still we got to guzzle those salty delicious liberal tears for a little while

Trump didn't appoint the special prosecutor, Rosenstein did and he didn't alert the white house.

That being said, I think the DNC emails may inevitably get dragged into this since that was where the Russia hysteria began and they initially refused the FBI to search through the emails after they made the claim that Russia had hacked their servers which is suspicious because that is the first place you would go if you actually thought that a foreign entity had compromised your private information.

>doesn't even know proper punctuation

Gtfo, retarded, faggot

barely
270towin.com/maps/2016-actual-electoral-map
232 to 306
slow election he got more votes then past republican noms.
>he is the most hated pres in history are polls >show it.......... just like the election
do what you do best with polls stick them up your fat lib ass LGBT more like GG no RE

Ok, let's look at it this way.

Accusations about Russia and Trump's campaign surfaced BEFORE the election. And yet after he won, he still went ahead and filled his cabinet with people that....as we've come to discover.....were being hallmarked by authorities as potential risks.

That's Trump's fuckup. In soccer parlance that's an 'own goal'.

It seems odd for OP to call Mueller's appointment a well crafted play in a game of 4D-chess considering that every move made beforehand is an own goal.

So yes, he won the election, but it's costing him the presidency. That's not a win.

They're still crying