Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the one and only, Chelsea Manning

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the one and only, Chelsea Manning.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Manning
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/04/us/100000004749710.mobile.html
nineteeneightyfourgeorgeorwell.blogspot.com/2008/05/chestnut-tree.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Traitor

Omg popping champagne and eating greasy pizza xD yummy I'm freeee!!! Chelsea is a free elf!!

Why exactly did Chelsea specifically get all this treatment whereas Snowden and Assange still get nothing?

Traitors must hang.

Because she's a woman. You wouldn't let a woman rot in jail, would you?

>the results of the most brutal mind fuck imaginable, even convinced him to think he is a chick.

looks like a warning not to screw with the government to me. They will lock you up and brainwash you into wanting to take dick up your ass and convince you you're a woman.

Was she seriously let off the hook because of a twitter hashtag?

Ask Obama. He was probably trying to get votes for Hillary.

The fucking CIA, man.

>leak documents
>get turned into a woman

There are some sick bastards out there.

Fuck I'd prefer the secret government in the x files to this secret government. That one was less about Jew globalism and more about fighting a shadow war against an insurmountable alien threat.

He must've been a real trophy prison wife.

That guy looks like a fag.

holy shit what an amazing plan

>be in jail for treason
>go transgender
>are now a woman and they can't keep you in prison because it's sexist
>immediately go back to normal as soon as you get out

wew

Literally built for BBC.

I used to know a prison guard who worked the place he was kept. More than once he required medical attention to save his life because people would fuck up his shit

Like that's not going to happen outside of prison.

>manning
>man

even its last name hates it. like that fatass with the last name drinkwater

Im reading her wikipedia.

She is batshit fucking crazy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Manning

>she

I love how they have to really emphasize the shadow on hischest to show muh femininity.

Did you hear of the time they faked an escape attempt to fuck with his head? They pretended to murder the guards and then told him they were breaking him out.

Two days later, he tried to kill himself.

I'm not even joking
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/04/us/100000004749710.mobile.html

>>she
Are you implying it's male?
I'm pretty sure it isnt even human

LAD, we don't call them "she" here, use "it".

Is anyone else of the opinion that Bradley Manning was tortured, raped, shot up with hormones, and finally brainwashed into being a tranny? I think that it was done to humiliate him and discredit him as a whistle-blower. It seems odd to me that he'd transition in a prison cell and thaf the lugenpresse couldn't stop talking about it for weeks.

Yeah, this was Sup Forums consensus years ago. You can tell who the newfaggots are when they actually think he was a tranny all along.

According to (((Wikipedia))) he was genderfucked before he got busted for the leaks.

That dude got fucked so hard in captivity they turned him girl...

>she

Really user

i doubt it was a conspiracy i just think it was a lot of rape and trauma.

Chelsea Manning is destined for suicide. If she does commit it, she will let out her frustration by destroying the society around her in any way she can.

*doesn't

It's a common phenomenon actually, most of the ladyboy faggots you see in prison weren't like that on the outside. Inmates even smuggle in female hormones to turn their bitches into more legit traps. If prisoners can beat men into women imagine what the government can do?

>woman
barely

The FBI treatment is pretty brutal

I'd agree with you if the lugenpresse hadn't been covering it non-stop for weeks. It appeared to be a coordinated smear job.

I can see a glimpse of a tity..:).

Obama has a thing for traitors to america

See: bergdahl

Permanently broken, then released as a "rehabilitated" thought criminal to warn the public. Just like Winston Smith and those other characters seen sitting at the Chestnut Tree Cafe(the fact that she hasn't recanted her actions that led her there is highly besides the point): nineteeneightyfourgeorgeorwell.blogspot.com/2008/05/chestnut-tree.html

>what are metaphors?

>beliving a mentally ill tranny

Who?

I wonder if shim owes Michelle Obummer a hummer?

Fire was the cure right? Or was it electricity?

Too bad shim didn't succeed.

Enough current to cause fire.