Special Prosecutor: Planned since debate #2

During Debate 2, Trump said he would hire a special prosecutor to look into Hillary's 'situation' regarding her email scandal.

Video here: youtube.com/watch?v=thaNhEAKF_U

I believe this is the outcome he planned all along as follows:

>The NY Times source aka 'friend of Comey's'.

>The memo, which is real and words carefully chosen by Trump.

>Trump knew exactly how the left would respond

>Now he gets his wish as the special prosecutor will actually find no wrongdoing, but will inadvertently uncover Hillary's crimes and maybe even expose pedo/pizza gate via Wiener's laptop.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-7-reasons-a-russia-special-counsel-is-a-bad-idea/article/2623451?platform=hootsuite
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>will inadvertently uncover Hillary's crimes
please elaborate on how this might happen

That's how I see it.

Investigating Trump and Russia means they have to stop sitting on the Wiener e-mails.

It all revolves around the election.

Mueller will find out that Seth Rich was the leaker re: the DNC, and then find out he was mysteriously killed soon after, and then the thread unravels from there.

>trump said "x"

Why are burgers so naive?

try again

Why are krauts so cucked? Tired of getting buttfucked by Merkel and her muzzies daily?

Fuck off with your jealousy. Germany will never be America, faggot.

lol a leaf trying to be relevant. What time are you going tomorrow to get your daily Muslim butt raping, as mandated by your cuck-faggot Trudeau?

So pathetic

>expose pedo/pizza

>promise a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary
>win election
>bury hatchet with Hillary, say you want to move past "lock her up"
>Hillary camp emboldened
>Hillary camp goes on offensive creating muh Russia narrative in order to impeach Trump down the line
>Hillary camp demands investigations
>multiple investigations turn up nothing
>Hillary camp demands more
>SPECIAL PROSECUTOR NOW
>special prosecutor appointed
>special prosecutor quickly finds nothing in Trump-Russia, so he moves onto investigating leaks
>entire Hillary-Obama camp is fucked
Did the Clinton media just reverse 5d chess themselves? Trump didn't even have to do anything to get a special prosecutor appointed to Hillary.

>Trump didn't even have to do anything to get a special prosecutor

Except he did. Thats the point I'm trying to make.

This NY Times 'friend of Comey's' that read the memo to a Times reporter? That was probably set up by Trump.

Why you ask? Bc if Trump himself demanded an investigation for Hillary, it would be non-stop 'OMG TRUMP IS JAILING POLITICAL OPPONENTS'.

So by doing this, the leftist media can't say a fucking word bc they are the ones that asked for it.

Its fucking genius

Are you the designated ShariaBlue nigger faggot for this thread? I feel special.

Go die in a fire, Jew

>but will inadvertently uncover Hillary's crimes and maybe even expose pedo/pizza gate via Wiener's laptop

This is wishful thinking.

A Special Prosecutor is in no way good news, for all the reasons Lord Byron lays out here:

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-7-reasons-a-russia-special-counsel-is-a-bad-idea/article/2623451?platform=hootsuite

The day of the rake is approaching.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

>World of nationalism is a white guy traveling to all the poor stinky third world foreign countries

Independent councils open up all the cans of worms.
A complete lose cannon.
What is the source of the Russian story?
Was there foreign election tampering?
Did the Russians hack the DNC?
Who hacked clinton's private server?
Who killed seth rich?
What is the source of the leaks?
Did obama woretap trump?
Everyone testifying under oath.
Democrats have no idea what's going to happen.

This!

Remember, even Ken Starr wasn't assigned to investigate the Monica Lewinsky affair, he was assigned for something else first and uncovered a bunch of other shit.

This.

Special Prosecutors have a habit of continuing through multiple issues, many threads, multi year investigations.

If Trump doesn't resign within 4 weeks, you know that he knows they'll find no wrongdoing. If he keeps supporting the Special Prosecutor and starts Trumpeting new findings about Dems stealing the sanders election, Seth, HRC emails, Wiener, then you know what he was up to all along.

To be honest, he hasn't been in office long enough to have an actual impeachable offense. Declassifying information by POTUS is not illegal, ever. He's the exec. Even if he did collude with Russia, that also, wouldn't be illegal (I know shocker right).

2 Scoops? I think he might be shot for treason senpai

More like the deep state planned it and wrote it into his speech someone else wrote

It was a financial deal that ended up with clinton's jizz on a dress.

Look at drudge right now.
I think the dems are starting to see this.

They did claim the DNC leaks were a Russian ploy.

This is perfect

Which would fall under an investigation into Russian fuckery.

Why do you think the private IT company the DNC hired changed their story to a generic phishing scam?
They saw this coming and aren't willing to prerjure theirselves for a few scheckles

So you are saying the Deep State tried to take Trump down, but is about to take Clinton, DNC, and Obama down instead?

Sounds fucking incompetent for being a 'deep state' spooky org

This is special counsel. A little different. However you are correct. This will end up with a grand jury for Hillary Clinton and possibly Obama himself. This is why the shills are silent.

Welp looks like the Dems fucked up big time.

> Japan and China
>third world
Nigga wat?

How did you not see this from the start? There is no "Russian Hackers", it's all BS. It would have no impact on the election.

The real crime here is that the email leaks proved that the DNC and numerous media organizations illegally colluded behind the scenes. Hillary was sent draft copies of the questions in advance.

Trump's private business could accept BILLIONS of dollars from Russia and it wouldn't matter. That isn't illegal. Talking to Russia isn't illegal. Talking to RT isn't illegal.

There is nothing Russia could possibly do that would change the US Election outcome. The USSR probably had more influence over radical communists sympathizers than modern Russia does.

The media is just treading water as fast as it can because they ARE guilty of collusion. If Trump actually "Drains the Swamp" from people who are currently in ties with the media, it's going to open a can of worms that allows investigation into

I don't think Trump was elected to be the best president ever. He was elected to expose how corrupt and broken the political system is, and in that job alone, he's doing an amazing job. He literally has to do nothing and the media keeps lighting fires.

WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE
>WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE
WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE
>WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE

If you think a Swamp Creature like Muller is gonna exonerate Trump and put a black eye on the FBI and DOJ for the history books and do in his hand chosen successor Comey to lead the FBI you are delusional.

YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA DO TRUMP-ANONS.

THERE IS NO WAY MULLER IS GONNA MAKE HIS BELOVED FBI LOOK BAD TO SAVE OR HELP TRUMP. ENJOY THIS FREE RED-PILL THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA COST YOU. MY NIXON FOLDER IS LIGHT RARE NIXONS FOR THE NEXT RED-PILL.

TRIGGERED

You actually believe Russians hacked the election?
You don't think Trump was wiretapped and/or unmasked? (we have the tapes Flynn talking to the Russians, wait no we don't because we didn't wiretap noboby)

Nice try, sport.

Why would Muller destroy his handpicked successor? Why would Muller ruin the FBIs reputation for the entire nation? Why would Muller destroy the DOJs reputation?

Give me a rare Nixon and I will give another red-pill.

Give me a Nixon and I'll answer you question you are not ready for the red-pills.

Shill.

I dgaf about Nixon one way or the other.

How is the weather in Shillington?

I believe that you are a moron.

That was a retorical question anyway, friend.

Mueller was extremely vocal and staunchly against domestic spying, and if this investigation happens to look into Obama's wiretaps....

I believe that you are both a ladyboy (all Thai men are) and a shill. Thats twice the life fail. Kill yourself

No rare Nixon no response.

Yup

>Starr was initially appointed to investigate the suicide death of deputy White House counselVince Fosterand theWhitewaterreal estate investments of Bill Clinton. The three-judge panel charged with administering the Independent Counsel Act later expanded the inquiry into numerous areas including an extramarital affair that Bill Clinton had withMonica Lewinsky. After several years of investigation, Starr filed theStarr Report, which alleged that Bill Clinton lied about the existence of the affair during asworndeposition. The allegation opened the door for theimpeachment of Bill Clintonand the five-year suspension of Clinton's law license.

fuck

ing

this

It isn't a chess game, trump is an incompetent stooge that is in over his head.

We won't forget

AND he will never get elected
Fuck you.

Lay it on me, fagmotron.

Kill yourself immediately

This thread is so sad, half of you are memeing and the other half genuinely believe "crooked Hillary" is going to be indicted and Trump is not burning up in flames as he crashes like the Hindenburg

>T R U M P F A G S actually believe this

OMG 4CHIN IS IMAGE BRD
GIB IMAGE PLOX

I like this theory user.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Thanks, dad.

The sheer amount of nigger shills on pol right now is proof I'm right.

Jump off a cliff

I feel like before this is over, I'm going to need to find a smugger looking pupper.

have you seen the things that are rumored about hillary

and then think about the things rumored about trump

if you cant see what is happening then we are truly doomed
there will be a time that these rumors about hillary and john podesta, susan rice are brought to light and i dont believe the country will make it through it. I

>individuals associated with the campaign
Dose this include voters?
Government investigation finds American public conspired to not elect Hillary Clinton.

The country will make it through it.
No one likes pedos and politicians.
It will unify us.

SAVED.

Mueller is the hand picked operative to bring all material and testimony in to the black box of the classification system. The House and Senate investigations will not want to step on the independent investigation. All the shady shit that Obama, Hillary, and the DNC will be documented but never see the light of day. Mueller will only make public material that will lead to a Trump resignation or impeachment and then removal of Trump. By getting every thing in his hands Mueller can protect the establishment and keep the rotten swamp from being exposed. Establishment Dems and Repubs. are afraid that leaks could develop that expose them for there crimes and also the destroy the false narrative about Trump because they leak to much. Mueller will not leak and he will be able to construct the narrative to take Trump down.

Now the red pill Rep. Chaffetz really has wanted to nail Hillary Clinton his entire career especially for Benghazi but that has been taken away from him because of Mueller and that is why he is resigning. After years of hunting Hillary and finally having the power to finally get her it has all been taken away and he want nothing to do with the cover up operation and takedown of Trump. It is not that Chaffetz likes Trump but he is just sick of the crimes and basically degeneracy in D.C. and wants no part in taking down Trump.

Also a slight bonus watch Pence's schedule and speeches while Trump is out of the country. You will see that Pence know they plan to take Trump down. Pence is gonna start growing his power base and calming establishment Republicans and Democrats that he can be relied on. Pence will go audition to the power broker lobbyist in New York and D.C.

Toothpaste is out of the tube.
What high crime or misdemeanor?
What me worry?

You and your fake dickposter are obvious shills.
Eat shit.

Trip Dueces.. Witness me.

Except everyone knows without the need of an investigation how crooked the Democrats are and deportations will continue eroding their base of illegals. You don't think Trump wears a wire and may leak his own info at some point spinning the narrative?
You rely too much on the dogma of prior motions than the new reality gloves off bare knuckle boxing taking place daily. Against all odds Trump became president despite rife and rampant corruption. You think the public will just be OK with the a half ass investigation without informing the public? you're in for a fun ride.

Give me a Nixon and I will answer you.

No rare Nixon no response.

Pick up a Bible you fucking cuck.

Based

FUCKING DIGITS

You really don't get the concept of retorical questions.

I do. There are more red-pills available but only in exchange for a Rare Nixon.

Wrong. This special prosecutor is only tasked with Trump Campaign / Russia. Unless later he is also tasked with Clinton.

Nixon is dead faggot. Pepe is the only meme you need.

Try to keep up, you fucking dumb faggot.

Try to keep up you fucking faggot

What is the evidence?
Where did it come from?
This leads directly to obama and susan rice.

Pepe's are common memes. Nixon's are very very Rare and far more valuable.

You're shilling needs work.
step Up your shill game
Keep your shill hand strong
Earn those pennies

>responding to copypasta
Granted, it's pretty good copypasta, but come on how do you fall for something so obvi-
>leaf
Oh

No Rare Nixon no red-pill

Stop trying to make rare nixon meme's happen.
Nixon was a piece of shit, just like Obama and Billy Clinton.

I think this is plausible and hope it's real

No red pills
I'm so sleepy. Lets all nap instead

SAVED

If you want to help Trump and slow down the media smear campaign significantly you have to dig dirt up on David Plouffe.

Get David Plouffe on the defensive or make him radioactive to the MSM and a powerful tentacle of the anti-Trump cabal goes down this would help Trump. Take a lion down and the hyenas scatter.

Praise Kek

seems like he pulled a Clinton and did some paid speaking in Azerbaijan back in 09...could be something there

When you slay the dragon you get the gold.
Fuck the DNC.
It won't be the last party we get rid of.
There may be a little blood spilt but only a little and of little value.

Connect him to his transphobia. I am done for tonight. That is all.

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

You're doing Kek's work son. Praise be!

Fuckin Check Mate

The big ones will probably try to take the rest down with them, the narcissists they are. I guess that's why nothing will ever happen.