Trump is gonna get impeached hope you all enjoyed your corrupt politician while he lasted

Trump is gonna get impeached hope you all enjoyed your corrupt politician while he lasted.

It's going to be so sweet to watch him go and have everything he tried to get done go away with a stroke of a pen.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahaha yeah former trump supporter here not gonna lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let this guy be president anymore

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

Yep. Impeached just like W was.

Its gonna take a bit once they do the investigation and find out all the ties he has with Russia its over. Assuming he doesn't keep firing people investigating him.

Trump wont be impeached. We still control both the House and the Senate. Good luck m8. Also I fucking love Putin! I dont give a fuck.

W was smarter than Trump. Trump is a man baby who can't help but cry like a bitch anytime he gets called out. Real manly guy right there.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

>Russian ties
Like who, specifically and in what context?

Enjoy getting cucked by russia then.

What exactly would that entail? Russias interests and my interests geopolitically are the same.

Hope McCabe already has everything ready to go. Otherwise it won't happen for a while

So trump is going to get impeached for being annoying?

>the ties he has with Russia

I once grouped with someone from Norway in an mmorpg.
Does that mean I have foreign ties?
I once purchased something online from a former soviet republic.
Am I disqualified for running from pretzeldent?

[REALITY CHECK] Any serious investigation into "Russians hacking the election" will have to include WikiLeaks, which leads to CrowdStrike (Hillary), and Seth Rich (Hillary), Spying on Trump and unmasking (Rice), and spying on all of congress and S.C. (Obama).

Cool conspiracy theory. You should honestly make this thread on

I like how NYTimes fell for fake news and now they are just ignoring it.

>It's going to be so sweet to watch him go and have everything he tried to get done go away with a stroke of a pen.
I'd like to introduce to the man that takes WH if Trump's impeached.

Pence isn't dumb enough to try to pull the stuff trump did

You mean isn't dumb enough to do so openly.
I mean - everything trump did could have been done tastefully.

1) Fire comey day 1, replace with partisan.
2) Let the Congress Repubs write the Healthcare bill, pass it trough.
3) Instead of buiding pointless wall, just overfund ICE and give them broader sanction.

Need I go on? Pence, Unlike Trump, is acompetent politician. And there is no sign they differ on policy other than TPP, and that thing is dead as fuck

ya idk. all of my lib friends support trump now cause of this russia shit. i'm starting to change my mind to. voted for Hillary but dems have just completely lost it.