He was one of you Sup Forums

He was one of you Sup Forums.

He was one of you and they shot him in the street like a dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1rfBEo3IM1tH7OJOmK1rniOmiZbnh3boap0tvqTMjWTw/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#Sup ForumsLivesMatter

Honestly, seeing how apathetic white people are, you deserve to be genocided.

Good riddens cucks.

Well because of his the whole Russia narrative spawned and significantly undermined the perceived legitimacy of the Trump presidency.

Though his actions were aimed at doing the right thing, instead it resulted in the exact opposite. He should have left town, and protected himself.

If he was one of us then why does he look like a smug reddit faggot.

FUCK SETH RICH THE TRAITOR HE DESERVED TO DIE.

actually, no.. he was a leftist globalist jew

what was his name again? seth rogan? buddy rich? damn, it's all getting foggy.

>riddens

AMERICAN EDUCATION STRIKES AGAIN

He was a jew, lad.
Fuck off.

Nigger he worked for the DNC. No way was he one of us.

Shouldn't you be raping your daughter you sand nigger faggot?

because of his murder*

Fucking shills have absolutely no shame. Get out.

I am a sand nigger who speaks and writes your first language better than you in spite of the fact that it is my second language

LOW IQ

The DNC wanted it to be obvious that he was murdered by them.

To bad they lost the Election...

>leddit is getting mad that we aren't conforming to their social justice agenda

If he was the Wikileaks source, since he's dead, Julian would be in a place to utterly destroy the Democratic Party by naming him. He has considerably more to gain by naming Seth as the source than not naming him. Since he hasn't, he probably wasn't the source, or Julian is playing the long game.

Sup Forums you are being psy-opped. Rich is a gray propaganda distraction. If you want Republicans to get out of this mess you need to start protecting Pence. Say it with me:

"He was kept in the dark by Trump. He didn't know about Flynn"

Dear ShareBlue shills-remember the memo where Brock told people like you to keep quiet about certain lillegal things, like using top secret high level NSA spyware called FoxAcid to spy on Trump internet supporters. Oh yes-that was treason for all of you. Did obama give this to you? When Brock , in answer to the question what happens if we tell said Google Seth Rich and shut up that was his threat to all of you. They will kill their own staffers . Like Mafia-only worse. You are working for a criminal corruption cabal against your own country and your own fellow citizens. Think hard. If Seth Rich was alive and it was YOU murdered would he want some justice for you?

SETH RICH

another leaf

LISTEN UP, FAGGOTS!!! GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT STRAIGHT OR LOSE YOUR CREDIBILITY!!!! THESE FUCKING THREADS ABOUT SETH RICH ARE TOO MANY!! THERE'S TOO MANY, WITH ALL THE DOCUMENTATION SPREAD ALL AROUND. SO NONE OF YOU FUCKERS CAN KEEP EVERYTHING STRAIGHT. SO YOU'RE RELYING ON FUZZY MEMORY, AND YOU'RE THIRSTY FOR THE SMOKING GUN. You want that evidence, the email line that says "kill him" so bad. Or for Julian Assange to say "yes, it was him".

BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN YOU STUPID COCKS!!! YOU KNOW WHY??? BECAUSE YOU NEED TO FUCKING DOCUMENT THIS SHIT AND HAVE EVIDENCE! YOU THINK 5 FUCKING COPS WOULD COVER THIS UP??? FUCKING NO. 5 cops plus EMT's plus any hospital staff???!! no nonononononon. We won't know until we see reports and footage, and even then we might not know for sure. It was probably hoodlums. Just read the fucking comments at the bottom of the local news article. All the people in that area say how shitty it was, and our poor guy Seth was walking around (maybe drunk) at 2 or 3 in the morning. Some fucking niggers or other slime fucking tried to mug him. Assange and others are using this becuase it helps his cause and denigrates the DNC. I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE TO SEE THE DNC GO DOWN. BBBBBUT IT CAN'T GO DOWN WITHOUT ***TRUE*** ***EVIDENCE****. So put out. Get inside info, or STFU.

Here's a google doc that has most of the solid info presented so far. Contribute or go fuck yourself.
docs.google.com/document/d/1rfBEo3IM1tH7OJOmK1rniOmiZbnh3boap0tvqTMjWTw/edit?usp=sharing

He did the right thing, no doubt. And also do not doubt the Democrats murdered him for it. But he was one of (((their))) own who had the political impediment of having a conscience.

Stop embarrassing us you irredeemable faggot

Great argument, Juan. Tell me how I am wrong. Or that's right, you are likely a sub 80 IQ Mexican or Afro Amerinigger. How can you be a proud American when you fail to display any sign of intelligence?

why is her hair in the asscrack? shes gonna get shit in her hair, dumb bitch.

Yeah, and it pisses me the hell off.

I honestly hope the same thing happens to Clinton and Podesta, because everyone knows they ordered his murder.

Arabs are inbred.

Your boy Mohomod was a faggot who raped little boys.

>He was one of you Sup Forums.

He was a Jewish Democrat.

Wuz

proof he was a jew

I'll be honest, I was on board the Seth Rich train with finding Seth Rich's murderer, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these Sup Forums posts you guys are making about him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of his murder, but I don't
think he deserves to be looked into anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously investigated like him. It's pretty
obvious Sup Forumstards are desperate to try frame the DNC. I'm still a truther at heart but, I fully support the DNC now.

H-HOW DARE YOU
I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DOWNVOTE THIS POST

Ron Cruz, 2019.

OBVIOUSLY he was a fucking jew. you don't get goyim called 'seth rich' (rich as in ill-gotten shekels).

He was actually a jew so no. They killed
one of their own but his leaks helped take down Hillary and we can magnify this incident to bring down the judeo-deep state run by CIsrAel