Boston nationalist headquarters "BELL IN HAND TAVERN"

after our free speech rally in boston on may 13 we established the "BELL IN HAND TAVERN" as a meeting place for nationalist, Sup Forums, proud boys, and various patriots and militias to meet up. boston is our turf now. we are thinking about having monthly or by-monthly meetings at the bar to discuss having future events in boston and to discuss politics forging new friendships and a sense of comradery. are you prepared to fight to save our nation? are you prepared to fight the communists and antifa? lets get this rolling lets organize and take our country back street by street block by block city by city state by state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

place sucks, I call it The Bellend.

I prefer Les Zyg

Do Americans know what a bellend is?

>patriots
>Molsons

the tendies they have there are pretty good though also its one of the oldest taverns in america i think it fits perfectly as a meeting place for us

there are a lot of bongs and potatoes in Boston, shit weather makes them feel at home.

Cringe LARPers ruin everything

dont fuck that place up

many of you were not even from massachusetts

pretty cool if real

a shame that a safe space has to be created for people who either aren't consumerists or aren't liberals

Rhode Island would be a better place TBQH

or better yet, some of the western mass/ connecticut brink cities

stop sheltering yourselves in Boston, fo be in real America

Related pic has leaf in window

this is also the perfect moment for us to seize upon. antifa are off kilter after losing in berkeley and now boston if we can establish a sizeable nationalist movement within one of the most liberal cities in the country antifa know they wont stand much of a chance anywhere else in this country.

No

Mass native here. Lived in NC for a few years, just moved back. I am all in. The amount of snowflakes around here is unreal.

no they are not

both of you are faggot college and high school students jacke dup over the internet

these "rallies" are nothing more than sad pathetic forplay

your efforts would be better put exploring the post industrial landscape of New England

maybe making some documentries or such, photos and videos , reading and writign and researching history, and actually getting into local politics

treating and following local and state politics with as much enthusiasm and passion as you do national and global politics here on pol

/NEG New England General? knock yourselves out, that would be great

if you guys have an idea for another bar within boston spit it out we need to make this happen the reason i chose this bar in the first place is because it was the bar that we celebrated at after the rally so any other ideas for meeting up and deciding which one will allow us to plan a meet up.

If you were serious you would be meeting in the streets. That's where the prey is. Kill some commies instead of just talking about it, faggots.

FYI, Boston is not the center of the world

thinking that is what makes the left so elitist,

you want to be "alt right" or just "the right" get out of the bubble of Boston and interact with real people

Yellow Areas are where you all ,if serious, must start

It is the center of the Western world

So glad I left New England

if we could build up a group of people to meet up we could also build organized fighting formations so next time antifa shows up we dont look like a mob of spergs

Rhode island has a free speech rally in june

We will smash the portland antifa

D.c. freedom rally

do they have a place and time for the rally in rhode island already set ?

Kekistan rally in the u.k.

bump
make beantown great again
you are mate

Do you want disrupters to show up and disrupt you? Because that's how you get disrupters to show up and disrupt you.

I will find the flyer for it

>place sucks, I call it The Bellend.

Dick in Hand Tavern is good too.

Dick's for short.

is The Sevens still on Charles st?

>being this triggered by ANTIFA

>Related pic has leaf in window

youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw

How does american nationalism work? It's a thing for WASPs only or anyone can be a nationalist?

>your efforts would be better put exploring the post industrial landscape of New England
there's time for that too, but it's important for them to flex their physicality publicly
Antifa should know that there are men out there who will punch them back

your both pathetic

Sup Forums should try to flip philadelphia first.
it used to be a pretty cool place
boston has always been a hivemind. it just went from a book-banning Puritan hivemind to a smoking-ban leftist hivemind.

mid-atlantic is better. better weather, better amenities, lower taxes and COL

new england is for new englanders and/or refugees

so are you guys in on basing our headquarters/meet up area in boston if i can get a yes from some of you we will push forward with planning a meet up for discussions depending on where we ultimately decide to meet in boston can be discussed here

>roastie detected
tits or gtfo bitch

Hell yeah boys.

Philly has been hostile but a kyle chapman freedom rally would bring our best.

the Unions took over the industry back in the day, and then the manufacturing left all of new england

New England thrives on Technology, and the entire Boston area is THE medical capital of the planet

the rest is liberal hippy and blue pilled bedroom communites and people who move for good schools or got stuck in the vortex that is modern liberal new england

It's funny being in Boston and seeing the yuppies larping as if they're in a significant world class city

>t. Fedora tier under 30 faggot

Also for the u.k. people britain first rally

see- pampered college and high school students who are only "conservative" so they get along well with their parents

It's a lot cleaner than NY

Yeah, it has about 1% of the population of NY

All white antifa filmed at the rhode island freespeech rally will be forced to move out of state theybwill harrasssed for life till they move.
Also I will be practicing my van dam kicks on the local antifa.

I feel especially bad for northern New England. Maine and New Hampshire are good places slowly getting infested with progressive locusts.

If there was something nice, leftists destroyed it. If there is something nice, they're coming for it. Be on guard.

also the other objective of this is to build a cohesive, competent, fighting formation were gunna need anyone with medical training, leadership training, building a command structure, and of course all of our stickmen.

Controlled Opposition?

You sound like Left wing shits pittign two sides against one another

FBI/FSB GTFO OUT OF OUR CITIES

Im in RI/MA and I feel like an island. Im keeping an eye on this.
My parents were boston yuppies in the 80s lol

I'll come but i swear if i see a single non white amongst you I'll fucking spit chips hard, cunts

dance monkey, dance

got shit faced their one day, they have a exclusive sam adams beer

is that a projection of yourself?

im sure that was all of the thugs at these rallies then they were yougner

Nice anthem

>not being a thug
>2017
no fun allowed

That is shit tier piss

>is that a projection of yourself?
no, but it's funny
what do you hope to achieve by posting on a forum that you ideologically oppose?

no this is not controlled opposition im a guy sick of seeing my country being destroyed by commies me and a few proud boys from the rally that day thought it would be a great idea to build up our own formation in boston it would make antifa even more asshurt knowing that Sup Forums was building an army of stickmen in thier backyard

If it's true then you are saying too much

then go be a wigger in one of the real hard areas not in downtown Boston with fucking liberal arts STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS

I dont oppose the ideology or freedom to discuss the various ideologies here on pol, but the agitators dont have an ideology other than thinking with their dicks and hyperbole/ fear mongering

Gee, doesnt that kind of sound just the left/ niggers?

No im very against the white antifa members
Even fucked this white antifa members gook wife behind his back a few months ago.

I have no love for whhite guilt faggots

Im in the r.i. area too I dont know if permits for the warwick rin event has been filed yet since I dont have a twatter account to contact that guy.

>bellend in hand

>cheating
>complaining about cucks and degeneracy and white nationalism

i get it, your a thirtsy Brah, everyone fucks around so you do onto others

your just showing off, a fucking poser that will maybe have some stories to woe girls so they think your tough shit and give you a pity fuck

you dont believe in anything , but you are too weak to stand on your own for anything so you appropriate right wing ideology

>dont have an ideology other than thinking with their dicks and hyperbole/ fear mongering
if we don't think with our dicks someone else will, and it's important to have the ability to strike fear if you need to
I accept the animal I am and I will fuck your daughters

Hi ian fletcher :)
As your beloved negro's would say yuni is a freak.

Let the cops deal with the criminal niggers
We will bother the weak dindu's like commie nigger satanist taizjon wallace.

suck it faggot

New England was always meant to be Canadian clay.

it seems that some of you guys are interested until we can decide a new place the bell in hand will still be used we will also need to come up with a day we can meet up maybe some day in june or july.

Commie nigger taizjon wallace

>Hey Pol Let's meet at the tavern right next to the holocaust memorial that would be the best place to meet!

Bukowski's or bust.

Piss on the holohoax memmorial.
There's a shitty holohoax memmorial in providence in the park next to hemingways.

i just looked there are 2 bukowski bars lol

That pub is tainted by our shittiest of brews.

Pass.

they kinds of people are part of organized groups, they live on college campuses

fucking learn some debate skills, educate others on your points, and if they act out Demand college administration does something and make other students aware

Further, if you think pol and your little band of brahs are the only people looking into this you have another thing coming. You guys sperging out are only hurting the real efforts of conservatives and Adult politcal groups across the nation working to expose these people, people close to Trump in DC among other things...

Follow the money... educate yourselves and dig, and dont write off law enforcement

shit takes time

The attorney general maura heely is a communist lesbian she likes all that left wing bullshit.

...how long have you been living in Boston, exactly?

never lived in boston but i do live a skip and a hop away though

Hey I remember going there one night and my buddy hooking up with a black chick while screaming "LETS GET IT GOOOOOING" and asking everyone if they had coke. Some Nationalist spot you picked there user.

I like you, user. I'm laying some foundations in Chicago. I'm not going to go into detail on here.

Come and take then you fucking LEAF.

Yes because of MILO & fat feminist' debate

Now thats local and state politics. Completely legit.

New England General Thread would be good,

volunteering as fresh blood with established politcal groups or starting blogs/ news sites would also be good, or working for local media

artists, film makers, historians are also useful to have as well

yes. where can we all connect?

I grew up in RI and it's very liberal why would u want to meet there

You really want to meet anons from this board IRL?

The fuck dude.

I'd suggest having meets in southie/dorchester area.

moving down to boston for the summer. I'll stop in and eat some tendies with you larp boys

lived in Both Ma and RI

people are so much better in RI, its comfy, low key, working class, oceans and awsome resturaunts, and you need to start small

but you guys suck at driving jesus fuckign christ

and yes, beaches and bitches

Harvard girl.

Dude.

but if we can make this a thing having right wingers invade boston every other month would take the wind right out of antifa sails