Tragedy and Hope Plus Redpills

I am in the process of reading Tragedy and Hope. This will take a lot of time as it is very intensive reading material. After I finish reading it, I will move onto another book by Carroll Quigley titled Weapons Systems and Political Stability. Until then, I am going to post pictures I've taken from the book. I've highlighted these quotes in particular due to their relevance and importance. I will continue posting pictures on here as I continue reading this. So keep an eye out for me.

Enjoy and post your own redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lVWy7tdB7HWM-dn1645j-fInOKOLmkYJUrOMl5FHGUI/edit#slide=id.g1af3ba50ca_0_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the Agricultural Revolution shaped Western Civilization

What is the perspective of this author? Is he redpilled on the JQ? Is he a lefty or right leaning? Does he believe in God or is he a fedora tipper? I've had to recommended to me a lot but it's long as fuck and want to know these key questions before I waste my time on this shit. Thanks

Sup Forums strips the EXIF data from .jpgs (Which includes orientation data), so you might want to rotate them before you upload.

There's a passage in his book, "The Anglo-American Establishment" that shows him to understand maybe more than something about the JQ.

But really the discussion of the creation of Israel was disappointingly short and tight-lipped.

Stone, dude, when you do a dump like this, annotate each picture with what it is.

Few people have the constitution to read all that, let alone T&H itself.

Bro just listen to Jay Dyers talks about it on youtube.

That is not going to be fun at all.

Good idea. I was meaning to do that.

This one is Why Marxism is destined to always fail

Industrial Capitalism

Lurkmoar before posting.

might I suggest, good sir, that you forthwith obtain an electronic version of said tome from some site such as libgen io

SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE FUCKING PICTURES OF FUCKING ACTUAL PAGES LIKE SOME RETARD!"!!1

god damn

Industrial Capitalism continued.

Actual book pages are good for the hilighting and proofs, but it's not as easy when they're doing cartwheels.

Maybe if you would actually read I wouldn't have to.

Don't we have this on pdf somewhere, or the NSA has us reading in candle light.

lel, I hope you are trolling

good book though

Probably. There are or at least were entire discussion forums dedicated to it, so I presume a small amount of google-fu could find it for you.

I just bought a real copy off Amazon because I find real books easier to read.

For when you are finished with that one.

That's as far as I've gotten.

Reading via PDF just doesn't cut it. Having the real material in hand is much better.

>using actual highlighter on such an uncommon book
You fucking nigger. You absolute garbage human.

is this another one of you're dirty tricks? roger

How is it uncommon?

Besides, all the best books are the one that somebody else has written in first so you can see what they were thinking about it.

>Reading via PDF just doesn't cut it. Having the real material in hand is much better.

Because words are different on a screen and on paper. Don't copy that floppy.

>Swedenstan

They call it Stockholm Syndrome for a reason

you wouldn't download a bull

I read this two years ago. It's dry as fuck, but then about half through he starts talking about how he consulted Illuminati type groups and that they traded with each other with things on a greater scale than money or resources. Then he casually continues the book pretending like it's not a big deal. Pretty interesting read.

I don't buy used books with fucking scribble in them.
Children do that shit.

No, you're just ruining the fucking book by putting your own damn emphasis on parts instead of letting it stand on its own merit.

You better not ever resell that book or give it away. It's ruined.

You're missing out. Sure, it's usually not very erudite, but it's still a fun side-plot to wonder take a second look at the bits they thought were important, especially if they wrote notes about them.

Much more fun to think about.

Then buy a new one you faggot. There's a place called Amazon.

Why would I sell it? I might give it away, but books are so cheap they're not worth selling these days.

This is true AFTER you've first bought it. College text books are the worst. Full of leftist propaganda bullshit to begin with and over inflated prices in the hundreds. After six months of use you might get 25$ reselling it.

Yeah, no, college textbooks are a scam. The depreciate like hell after the next revision comes out and the students don't need the older ones.

And who the hell even reads real books these days? It's a non-issue for me. The only two times I payed anything much for a book was to get one of the last batch of "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" and a copy of "Life in the Technotronic Era," both of which were better bought after the market spike hysteria.

Hey, dude. I'm not that far ahead of you. I just got done with the section on Russia up to 1917. Interested in a reading partner or someone you can discuss the material to help digest it? I'd be down if you are.

Strategic Visions and The Grand Chessboard are the must reads of Brzezinski

The Grand Chessboard is one of my go-tos for a recomendation on a primer on geopolitical strategy.

T&H is a rough beginner book. I put mine aside after the first 1/3 or so because it was just going over my head. "The Anglo-American Establishment" is kind of a short-hand version on a fragment of the story. I have never dog-eared so many pages as leafing through that one in odd moments of spare time. Maybe not the best book for you, but a better way to get started.

>beginner book
Nigger, please. I'm doing like my third read over of Twilight of the Idols while also starting The 40 Laws of Power. Quigley just writes densely, the material isn't exactly theoretical quantum physics.

It's my understanding that T&H is sort of an Ur Document for the Alternative Research Community.

Good for you. But how well can you teach it to other people? The focus of my background is on force multiplication and getting more of the mass under the curve.

I'm not too worried about being able to teach it to people in a simple manner, although that's not to say I can't. It's not a primary concern.

This is an example of the material I used to make before I got fed up with how dull and tedious it was.
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lVWy7tdB7HWM-dn1645j-fInOKOLmkYJUrOMl5FHGUI/edit#slide=id.g1af3ba50ca_0_0

>people who highlight literally everything
I never understood this practice.

>screendumps entire book

"guys look I found the important parts"

It's like 2000 pages give or take.