>he's popular because he talks to everyone

Even Hitler was a vegetarian.

They are savages.

They are animals themselves

They're high in psychopathy.

They're genetically sociopathic.

more hatefacts

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Is this bait? Rednecks basically treat hunting like a pagan celebration, asians literally do live animal killing shows, hell if anything mudslimes kill the least but only because indians are a disproportionate amount of mudslimes and there religion forces them to be nice to most animals

Every single race abuses the shit out of animals, the only ones that get spared are the useful ones and the cute ones

>hell if anything mudslimes kill the least

THE INJECT FUCKING BATTERY ACID INTO DOGS AND WATCH THEM DIE SLOWLY.

Meh, it's pretty much the same as a playground fight between two boys, just with animals.

>hunting
>abuse

These guys in particular are the kind that easily kill other humans or see their own killed. You expect them to give a shit about animals? Especially cats in a country plagued by one of the worst cat infestations on the planet.

Dunno if you're a Jordan Peterson fan, but he recently learned the term 'hate fact', and thought he'd start using it.

This is true.

Do you not understand how statistics works, indians kill the least, and indians make up a high percentage of mudslimes, just because they have a few outliers that do shit like that doesnt mean that they dont win out, my redneck cousin likes to shoot deer in the stomach then track them while they slowly die, he also likes to boil squirrels alive because "it makes them taste better" does that make all whites animal haters? No it just makes him a fucking sociopath

>why are subhumans subhuman?

really made me think

>cherry picking violent cotton pickers
>most documented animal cruelty committed by white people

That girl throwing away a bucket of pups
Men shooting a pig in the head and beheading it with a chainsaw
NEDM
That guy that drowns a kitten in a pool for an indie film
Those teen girls that microwaved a kitten
This bitch

Dont get me wrong, im not defending niggers, theyre fucking animals, but this is a stupid reason to hate them, literal sjw tier, hate them for disproportionate crime statistics and not having the capacity for intelligent thought, there is no need to make shit up when all this true shit exists

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

>reverse "ze nuclear codes, noooo!"
what the hell...

>>most documented animal cruelty committed by the demographic majority

idiot

Nice copypasta but wrong thread