With Drumpf unceremoniously on his way out the door...

With Drumpf unceremoniously on his way out the door, can Congress install as the new President the candidate chosen by 65,853,516 patriotic Americans?

No

I'd be fine with it

I'd love to see how crazy it gets

45,000,000 patriotic americans, minus the 20 million patriotic mexicans

Nope, y'all get pence lmao have fun with that

bad normie meme and shareblue

sage

Get the clamps

On one hand, it would be chaotic.
On the other, it has to be pence due to the way the presidency works. Well, electric chair for fags here we come.

They CAN, and they WILL.
>MADAME PRESIDENT
We told you drumpfies, it's HER turn.

Lol if that ever happen its civil war and shills on trumps top tweets will go first l. Just saying i have that impression

Something wrong traitors?

Comey memo released!

Who's crying now, Drumphies?

ANYONE THINKING ABOUT REPLYING TO THIS BAIT

See:

Fake Americans pls go

>12-inch penis

if he he does get impeached thers gonna be an election quit dreaming and accept the L that your bitch lost

sage you shill

Hey fuck face. See: and wake the hell up.

0/bait
go fuck yourself op

Also if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

I think you need to get one of your faggot friends to check you're infected hemroids.

Nope, Russia cheated and installed that orange puppet. It's only a matter of time Strumplets, he can't run away forever.

>strumplets

post the one when they throw him under the bus

"Americans" lmao. I hope Trump gets impeached so we get Mike "electroshock for loving cock" Pence. I voted for Trump because of him. I'm ambivalent towards Trump.

What the fuck are those axis supposed to be?

It doesn't work without an accompanying picture.

But fuck (you) anyway.

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

>check'd
>these trips have cured me
Couldn't find it

I'm not gunna lie, I was a die hard Democrat. But after seeing all this mainstream media attacks I had to change sides. We can't let the deep state get the nuclear launch codes.

i havent switched sides yet but all my liberal friends support trump now. its messed up