Japan need 200,000 immigrants per year

Japan need 200,000 immigrants per year.

which type of immigrants should we accept and why we should accept all immigrants and refugees?

1.Whites
2.Don't accept ones from shitholes.they'll make you into japanistan

fuck off David-san
>aged and hidden

why not start actually having sex or changing the system so you could afford it?

200,000 is pretty low, why take any at all?

I want to bump this because this nigger faggot posts this all the time and it's clearly the same retard from somewhere in the West using a proxy.

white south africans. they could probably use it

this shit again?
seppuku

>newfags still bump this shit
Welcome to Sup Forums ledditors, I know you haven't been here for more than a few days but please try lurking for a month or so before you post.
Also, there are no real japs on Sup Forums.

I can not talk to woman.

how can I fuck woman

>need

you are correct.

Japan "needs"

Only accept muslims because otherwise you would be a fucking nazi. You're not a nazi, are you user?

You must be the only Nip to want immigrants in; since you so desperately make the same damn thread every other day.

You think your countries problems have anything to do with your inability to admit your soldiers raped Chinese women in WWII? you are still subhuman islanders,

Welcome to the thread newfriends, please refer to

Fuck you, stop making these shitty fag threads, sepukku yourself.

browned skinned Mexicans so that qt Japanese girls learn to love me. We are basically Asian anyway since our ancestors were Asians who crossed the Bering Strait during the last ice age.

>Also, there are no real japs on Sup Forums
Really, why?

no one. fizzle out on your own terms, quietly with dignity than have your culture eroded or start fucking eachother

>accept white immigration
>they start to vote for liberal policies
>within 50 years japan is full of shitskins

just invent artificial wombs or something

Most japs don't use international sites, they have their own ones and overall they're not that in to politics, especially not Sup Forums-tier stuff. Also, from what I've seen 90% of people posting with a Jap flag don't even hide the fact that they're foreigners living here. The other 10% who claim to be Japs are always exposed as proxy fags or non-japs who are just here temporarily.

test-tube babies of your people raised by robots