It's been over 100 days and trump hasn't done anything about pizzagate. No federal investigations...

It's been over 100 days and trump hasn't done anything about pizzagate. No federal investigations, no funding into independent investigations.

There's three ways to look at this.
>He's doesn't believe it
>He's a part of it
>It was legitimately all bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtR_rFdMgUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No basement, no evidence.

Except the thousand low level people who have been arrested. Do you even fucking google OP?

SAUCE now faggot

He's moving towards it now. Just give him some time and Hillary will be indited, Podesta indicted, and the whole pedo ring will be torn apart and exposed ending the democratic party.

Fourth way. He's being obstructed and distracted with the constant non scandal talk.

Nicole Mejia

>/thread
he has definitely been flexing all the honeypots

I've seen this argument used a lot.You're likely referring to operation pacifier that was started before trumps presidential run and has nothing to do with Comet ping pong.

There is the fourth way to look at this:
>He is gathering evidence to arrest these bastards

>>It was legitimately all bullshit

Ever since the leaks were discovered, the whole location was sanitized, evidence burned and hard-drives smashed/drilled.

>shes a subhuman

I regret asking for source

You just stated OP's third option.

Did you even read his third point?

Now, reread my post, please.

Lilith Lust did one similar with tape. Check it out.

Anyone else notice only americans are dumb enough to believe this shit? How fucking embarassing

youtube.com/watch?v=OtR_rFdMgUc

they are giving him to much shit. and hes getting attacked by all sides

your friendly reminder Trump flew on Lolita Express to Pedo Island to hang out with Epstein and has a pending rape case against him from a woman who claims he raped her there

Because there in no evidence....what are the prosecution going to do? Show some Twitter posts?

>shes a subhuman
How so?

Trump doesn't play 3d chess. Your post about him "gathering evidence to arrest these bastards" correlates with OP's third post about it all being bullshit.

Try not being dumb as fuck.