Women are stupid and I don't respect them, That's right I only have sex with them

Women are stupid and I don't respect them, That's right I only have sex with them.

Give me one good reason I should show women any respect? They are as much of a problem for the white man as the niggers and sandniggers are. If you marry a woman, you are automatically a cuck.

inb4: Muh Asian women
Asian women have turned into White women in recent years. No respect, Vote liberal, and want immigrants

He was way ahead of his time

Women are equal and deserve respect
Just kidding they should suck my dick

>woman

if they were sentient they would demonstrate it by actually hearing what men say.

hey itès been a while since I've seen Jon Lajoie

Does it not come to you that a little amount of women's are not fucking whores who wish more rapefugees ?

Get in your bathtub with a gallon plastic bag, fill tub to the brim with water. Take that plastic zip bag and breath in and out into it with it's sides cusped around your mouth so the air you breath will be recirculated from bag to body. Do this 15 times. Deep breaths. Then fucking plunge your head into the bathtub and wait until you die, sweet release at long last with minimal pain.

There is not always a need of men for having redpilled girls...

He knew the truth. Idk why there is so much PUA and MGTOW hate here. I consider myself MGTOW in that I don't want to marry women, and I hate the welfare state, But alot of people think that you can't have sex with women as a MGTOW, I disagree. I have had sex with lots of poor bitches but I don't agree with the whole game BS of the PUA movement. White men shouldn't need to put on monkey antics to have sex with women, women should just bend over and take our cocks because if they don't we will hit them with a broken beer bottle.

>Cletus Hillbillycock from West Virginia
>posts a pic of A FUCKING CANADIAN

I feel anger over here...

Are you a girl ?

I go to Canada every so often. Good pike fishing up there. I am just posting a pic of a guy I admire, truly an inspiration.

I hate:
>face paint (including make-up)
>hair dye (the sign of a liar or a has-been)

Pills aside, where do you suggest I look for women? Not even smart women, not even red-pilled women, just CLEAN women?

>women are equal and they deserve respect
>just kidding they can suck my dick

If you are typing right now, that means you aren't sucking my dick

>tripfag
>edgy woman hate

pathetic ass MGTOWs

>having sex with people you regard with disgust on the same level of a vile nigger cockroach
>probably do it with a condom as well
Where's the pleasure in this?

Clean women are a really really rare things but it exists, and about make up i thinks that the women who put that on are the ones to go wrong

>Hate
Geez when people bring this up, you know they lost the argument.

Everyone knows women are stupid, parasitical, and traitorous. I know there are loser ass MGTOWs and nerds who hate women, but their hate is not unfounded. Women are hostile to us politically and always will be, this is why we need to be allowed to beat them as they must be put in their place.

There is some. You know slave masters raped their niggers alot back in the day. The only sex among equals would be homosexual white man sex, and I know I aint gay. Nigger sex isn't too bad, just make sure she showers first and you have a condom on. Of the 12 women I have ever had sex with, 3 were niggers.