Proof of Sexism

A female 'Overwatch' player was harassed for 16 minutes - so she uploaded it all to YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=9f4dW1YpuoA

Sup Forums will defend this

Who the fuck cares?

If she plays as poorly as that can you blame them for shit talking her?

Overwatch is a shitty TF2 clone for faggots and little girls
vidya in general is shit
>aged and hidden

OP go back to sucking cock faggot

>Female mercy mains being big pieces of shit and expecting everyone to blow them because they play support
Color me surprised

>LOL I'M A GIRL LOL LOOK AT ME

who cares.

>Sup Forums will not care

fuck off roastie

I harass women every fucking day on that game and they love it.

t. roastie

>A female 'Overwatch' player was harassed for 16 minutes - so she uploaded it all to YouTube
The internet is anonymous where sex does not matter as you are assumed to be anonymous the same with online gaming.

If she just played without a mic no one would give a shit about her sex but the moment she opens up to i am a woman is the moment she seeks attention.

wrong skin

>waaaaah I play supportiv role and got yelled at
>waaaahhh I need help because I'm a cunt

Same shit back then when i played LoL, if you play support you have to baby sit with your adc and if he yells at you, grow some balls and ignore it and forget your ego for the next 20 minutes and you will carry.

You can't stand the yelling stop playing the most hated position.

I don't join the military to cry about being yelled at.

FCUKING CUNTS!!!!!!!

Girls only know how to play Mercy. This isn't even an exaggeration. All girls can only play one character so if you insult their ability to play that one character then it hurts extra hard.

Gaming is male safe space if you don't like it fuck off.
Men especially young men need to be able to compete and talk shit.

>those comments

This is full on 2006 deviantart-tier cringe.

bitches cant take the bantz

Why do girls always pick mercy??
8/10 times when I hear a girl on mic she has Mercy orr maybe D.va

sage and reported

I want the 20 seconds of my life I wasted watching that video back you stupid fucking asshole

YOU FUCKING HEAR ME OP?! GIVE IT BACK

!!! DAILY REMINDER !!!

The ultra-popular diversity game OVERWATCH was funded by money George Soros gave to Activision/Blizzard.

>video games

Gas them all

this

DESU the only thing more cringe then this girl uploading this is the dude doing it. When I hear someone who sounds that fedora online it makes my fucking skin crawl. I mean only like 2% of it is sexist the rest is just this fucking hopeless dude talking to himself on mic, jerking off to the sound of his own voice and terrible jokes. Fucking sperglord.

Not even a SJW but you basically are advocating never talking. I would be annoyed as fuck if I had to do that.

I firmly agree with this faggot.
He's right. Just being a chick online doesn't mean you get to talk shit about her. If she sucks call her a shitty player same as anyone else but it doesn't need to be made about her pusseh.

>when a male gets brutally harassed online he talks shit back and keeps playing or mutes
>when a female gets harassed its the end of the world and we need to set up laws preventing feelings from being hurt online

they sound autistic, though it breddy funny

>girls want to be a hot girl when playing games
This shouldn't surprise you. My wife is in love with Widowmaker's ass.

Course she mains S76 and we trade off on most kills all the fucking time.

If you play overwatch you are a nigger

It's the most boring normie game that doesn't even require skill after team fortress 2

Real skilled Bros play reflex and quake live

Stay subhuman redditor

there is also a mute button, who gives a shit what anyone says

when a male gets harassed and swated its not harassment...

harassment is harassment it sucks but it goes with the territory of being a twitchfag

yeah, they never seem to fucking realize that's how guys communicate in games amongst themselves
anyone who's played an online video game before they hit puberty has experienced 100x the amount of """"harassment""""" but none of the white knighting

>grull gamer only plays mercy
>on PC with a fucking controller
>cant take the smack talk

Perfect.

only human trash plays Overwatch

t. played it for 500 hours

I get called a faggot cunt and told that my mother has been fucked every time on the games I play.

She should try to play Rust. She would end up sealing herself in a solid stone 1x1 while twelvies scream at her.

>some losers playing a bad video game said mean things to another loser playing a bad video game
not news
not politics
not important
not relevant

sage

Guys, I need some advice

If I defend her in the YouTube comments what's the likelihood she will have sex with me???

0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

0/0

Though it would make a funny video if you did it then turned up to her house demanding payment in rape dollars for services rendered.

>At your service m'lady

Desu I love playing mercy it's like playing medic but he can now fly and is a qt gril

I have a buddy that literally only play Reinhardt that fucking scrub

Proof that women can't bring the bantz more like.
oh and sage.

who are you talking to op? no one thinks sexism doesnt exist, idiot

Stop eating my pumpkins, nigger.

Whole time her team is making jokes and evidently don't care. Ever played a competitive game before? medics/supports are notorious for being abuse sponges. Can't handle it don't play. This video was made purely to pander to "le anti video game sexists". Go back to 2015 and stay there.

If you can't take the crap don't open your trap.
Online interaction is and should continue to be a vent for hatred

Overewatch is basically like fapping or eating cereal

You just do it, sometimes socially, and it's not something to actually put effort into or waste time trying to develop broad tastes and skill sets

Just press Q to win and hope someone else also pressed Q to win

Time to ban Overwatch.

Only a matter of time before the EU starts fining game developers billions of dollars for not doing enough for the "bullying." Well everyone except Ubisoft.

>taking randoms seriously

do people not realize that online gaming is cancer in general?

I get a woman 9 games out of 10 and I have never seen anyone giving a shit about it
Shit players on the other hand get shit on every time

Overwatch is a fun game. You're all a bunch off cock slobbering, testicle hoarding, cum consuming homosexual people.

The only thing you can do to stop cyber bullying is tell the victim to go outside. Console overwatch is the only game I know of that bans the user's system rather than account. And that's only for cheating.
I'm a fucking wowfag and I can't get blizzard to ban players for -actual- bullying
>The ignore button exists for a reason

All this^.

Overwatch is basically tf2 but not garbage
Seriously if you play tf2 unironically you should kill yourself

You can turn off voice chat in game.

Why did she keep it on?

Eat a dick, I'll twig raid you later.

and you're an (god forgive me for uttering this word) American

so much bait, I'm only replying because I saw people on facebook agreeing with the same statement OP made

What we see in this video is just regular gamer talk. It's sarcastic, it's playful, it's edgy but in no way is it harassment. You can clearly hear their sarcastic tone when the girl finally opens her mouth and makes her passive agressive comment about their conversation disturbing her. If anything, this video proves that if this is what we consider internet harassment today, then the gaming community calmed itself a lot compared to 5 years ago because back then, a shooter game where people were using that type of language was actually pretty mellow

I only watched a minute, and an widowmaker complaining he isn't getting heals

Unfortunately I don't want to watch the video to give it proper analysis

Seems like a bad team from the first 20 seconds, however it's not sexism though

youtube content and $$$$

I love you, Britain.

>Play shit
>Get shit talked
>Play gender card
>Get gender shit talked

This imo. Women who play supports are just doubling down on being necessary/protected. They'd already have white knights defending their asses but even that isn't enough for the average woman's insecurity so they pick the role that sits back, has it easiest and can assign blame and unnecessary changes.

Healing/Support is the HR department of gaming.

Wtf, dude. Tf2 is a timeless classic. It's an incredibly fun game that aged better than most and managed to keep fresh by not taking itself too seriously.

Solution to this: call these people virgins.

They will literally die inside because they know that they really ARE virgins and that nobody has ever loved them. They will yell and scream and freak out, but deep inside they will be wailing.

>remember getting teabagged in BF2 a decade ago
>dealt with it by killing the guy in return and spending the rest of the match corpse-humping him since we were going to lose anyway
If you can't handle shit like this you really shouldn't be playing online games

Only bad players turn off chat

You should not be playing ranked games if you don't intend on playing as a team

Young male gamers are actually pretty based.
If you have ever played cs go you will realize there are a shit ton of 12 year old screechers screeching Sup Forums memes.
And this video is pretty great example as well, they predicted she would post this video about muh sexism straight away.

lol no, beta man. We don't need girly shit in our games.

Your last statement isn't true.
You can get along without HR, not without healing.

no.

FPBP

>good bait/10

Who the fuck plays Overwatch competitively? You're worse than those Super Smash Brothers faggots.

unironically, logically, and factually fpbp.

Videos like these prove that women are sensitive and can't take any insults. They pretend like they're the only ones harassed online.

Kek. You can tell that they browse here.

oh no a woman gets harassed in video games

who the fuck cares, grow a pair. what are you gonna do about it? create an all-powerful internet league to defend women in video games? seriously, this shit happens all the fucking time to girls and boys alike. just kill yourself OP

>When your holes are worthless on the internet.
>So you proceed to call them virgins.
Typical female behaviour.

Fuck off virgin

This. And those comments are fucking cancer.
>SHE DOESN'T DESERVED TO BE HARRASED. I LOVE WOMEN!!!!

Tits or gtfo roastie.

Now post the tens of thousands of videos of males being harassed by other males in video games.

It's fine as long as there's no gender aspect I guess?

ZzZzZz... memewatch. Babies first moba.

>MUH VIDEO GAMES
Degenerate

sage

faggot game. she should be servicing her man or popping out babies anyway

>that dude's voice
He sounds like a legit homo.

Cringe. I hope pol isn't full of edgy spergs like that kid

Fuck, is this how American teenagers talk?
That guy couldn't be more obnoxious and self-entitled.

-anglo-saxon faggots (this is their characteristic)
-women have voted democrat
-democrats niggerized the nation
-everybody acts like a nigger now

I don't like it, but I support it. How come? because fuck this nigger society White Women helped create. Turn everything to shit. All of it.... but it all down.

>30 million accounts
>only 1 million players each day

yeah, great game kek

>want equality
>people talk shit when you fuck up
>can't handle it
>claim harassment because you have tits

this is the main reason that the hardcore gaming crowd hates attention-whoring staceys. people who can take the spotlight off themselves for 3 seconds and actually pay attention and contribute don't get harassed. it's that fucking simple.

Sup Forums has always been populated by them, you think Sup Forums is any different gramps?

>harassed for 16 mins
>0 harassment

what a joke

>hardcore gaming crowd
kys

>hurr durr I'm being harassed
>keeps playing with same group of people
Retarded

Not playing paladin

What ethnicity are you to be giving Anglos shit?

Americans need to learn how to recognize Anglo Characteristics. Once you understand all of these faggots are Anglo's... everything becomes clearer. Americans never get down to the root cause of things. Instead, they will talk about "boys", or "White People".

No, it is Anglo-Saxons. They're fucking gay on 100 different levels. Europeans are nothing like them.

200k views. Let me guess reddit...?