It's embarrassing to be white sometimes

What would a Spic/Asian mix even look like?

>Reddit niggers will breed themselves out
thank God

They're a bunch preteens who are obsessed with Megan Fox. That's who they imagine they'll look like, that subhuman bitch.

Someone's bitter

Let's bring guillotine back...

Let the heads roll

ANYONE CONSIDERING REPLYING TO THIS BAIT

See: kys OP you fucking faggot

I'd be disgusted, but I knocked up a Russian Jew. So I guess I'm part of the problem.

Not really that embarrassing for me desu. I see white liberals, as a bigger plague than niggers/spics/jews combined by virtue of number. Traitors, not things I affiliate with.

sage and reported.

Quite a rare flag !

The guillotine is a very pretty tool...

>Megan Fox
mate you're about 10 years too late

HAHA MIX IT UP
HAHA
HAHA

Whenever I read these posts its like peering into the psyche of someone who is under a lot of mental pressure that they cope with crazed virtue signalling

>The Democratic Republic of the Congo
HIGHLY UNUSUAL

But hispanics are already 80 percent white...

Also redditors breeding themselves into the brown hordes kek

>But hispanics are already 80 percent white...

Has to be less than that. Have you seen the average mexican?

>"democratic" aka who serves the jews best

Go get redpilled on congolese jews and zionist organizations

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

Spics are already 80 percent whitr with native asian, so they would just look more like natives.

>Congo
You'd know a thing or two about having limbs cut off.

The average poor Mexican, my friend

Look at columbia or venezuela, thats more what i meant. But mexico is still like 50+% spanish

80 percent white? More like 30 percent

Damn, are you for real? You have a very pretty flag, my friend. Can you send us a picture of outside your window or something?

are you real

You did nothing wrong

Sometimes I wonder if I should take lessons in playing the fiddle so I have something to do while fucking Rome 2.0 is burning all around me.

lmao

I wonder if these people know basically the only thing keeping them from being genocided is that white men dont realize how much other white men are waiting for that first domino to fall

Now THAT is a rare flag

Now THATs what I call a rare flag.

Depends what country. If your talking about mexico or guatamala then youre somewhat right, but almost all hispanics are very spanish.

I'm embarrassed that this person is white

An ugly, grey skinned Filipina.

The average is like 50% but probably closer to 40% in America since all the poor Indians are the ones that crossed the border. Now that you mention it though, I work in a grocery store, and I have been amazed by how many spics look white.

Funny how South Americans want to be white yet Americans and Canadians want to be brown or black

Uncensor the names you faggot.

america needs to accelerate or have its Wiemar revolution they are killing the rest of us as well as the westernized gooks

Stupid fucking redditors. They wanna look exotic? Lmao, look at the "cool" societies built by the "hot" Lebanese. And brazilians.

The only good part was the asians, and guess what, they hate fucking mixing. Stupid white liberal shitheads. Worst than shitskins. Atleast they can't help it

Is that you Ebola-chan?

Yup, lowering the average IQ one degenerate at a time.