>Project Star Gate
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf

>CRV Infograph
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R001300010001-6.pdf

the instantaneous redpill

boatloads of newfags have no idea this shit even exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P7MR6DH3NAc?t=6m20s
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2843871/Ancient-Martian-civilisation-wiped-nuclear-bomb-wielding-aliens-attack-Earth-claims-physicist.html
cnn.com/2015/09/11/us/elon-musk-mars-nuclear-bomb-colbert-feat/
youtube.com/channel/UC2VSjjaxNyYDZrBxrYQzcJQ
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject
ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
u.teknik.io/a3956.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=N66wjAvbE_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clandestine bump

Tax money spent on larping. Makes you think.

There wouldn't be any life on mars a million years ago. It looked the same. What a dumb larp fest.

disinfo shills

I don't doubt there is some legitimacy to remote viewing. But mars was just as non supportive of life a 1.2 million years ago as it is today. If the session was about a BILLION years ago, then maybe I couldn't poke this hole. But.. I can.

I have a question for the class though. If other races of beings were capable of interstellar travel which presumes a higher technologic level than that of our own; how come the underlying concept is always, 'they chose to come to earth (for reasons) and create humans (for reasons) but for some reason they didnt decide to upload their consciousnesses to the universe-net to preserve themselves. No. They decided to travel huge distances to seed the earth with genetically superior monkeys?

Sup Forums isn't ready for this redpill. they still trust (((modern academia))) too much.

youtu.be/P7MR6DH3NAc?t=6m20s

The ancient Martians were nuked by the ancient global human civilization of Earth that built Stonehenge and the pyramids etc.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2843871/Ancient-Martian-civilisation-wiped-nuclear-bomb-wielding-aliens-attack-Earth-claims-physicist.html

It was an attempt to kill two birds with one stone: exterminating the Martians, while simultaneously terraforming their planet to make it habitable for us, as we were destroying our home planet with our technology and were looking to migrate. Unfortunately for the ancient Earthlings, only the first goal was accomplished. The ancient Earth civilization was thus forced to purposely collapse and revert its technology to enable humanity's survival, with only an "illuminated elite" allowed to know the true secrets of the past. But now, these elites believe they have the more advanced nuclear technology necessary to succeed in terraforming Mars where the ancients failed. That's why you see shit like Illuminati grand wizard Elon Musk suggesting both nuking Mars and sending humans there to colonize it.

cnn.com/2015/09/11/us/elon-musk-mars-nuclear-bomb-colbert-feat/

It may be hard to accept, but these are indisputable facts. Take the ultimate red pill, and wake up, people.

Why is there an ayylmao head sitting atop a floating steam engine?

they seeded both mars and earth with life of a similar seed then guided its evolution. it's purpose to create sentient beings with the ability to house what you can call souls or consciousness so we have a chance to ascend to higher consciousness and escape the cycle of rebirth.

no one really knows what mars was like 1 MILLION years ago it's all theories and speculation.

>cnn

Well Fuck me sideways, it really is true.

that was really interesting, actually

>Government spends money on dumb shit

No kidding.

>face on Mars

That's just the way the dhadows make it look.

yes and the fact that there's pyramids and there's 30 alignments to other layouts here on earth that mirrors the same 2 constellations is merely (((coincidence))) as well.

Okay but that still doesnt really answer my question. Because it still supposes that the ancient earthlings somehow had the technology for interstellar space travel (or martians whatever) which presupposes still a higher technologic advancement (but somehow were unable to produce a nuke that could do what they want?)

Further; I am still saying that there are better ways to achieve what they want if we are allowed to think of even more advanced technology.

Your explanation doesnt really make any sense if that is the accepted theory

>CIA putting actual documents on their site
TOP KEK
If you believe any of this shit you are retarded. The number one most believable place on the Internet is CIA.gov hahahahahahahahaha

>let's terraform mars!

also
>Ancient-Martian-civilisation-wiped-nuclear-bomb-wielding-aliens-attack-Earth-claims-physicist.html

Could an antispiral-like group exist? Could that group of beings be the first to take control of our galaxy, or further, the universe? Maybe the great disasters on this planet, like giant flood myths that are the cornerstone of almost every ancient civilization, are enacted when they feel any certain planet is making a mistake in their eyes. Maybe they are the ones who see all, as any god would. Maybe we are just a simulated "fresh start" as a way for the original group to find what is the most optimal way for life to exist. Maybe they are trying to simulate a way into finding the original meaning of life.

>Pyramids on mars
MFW the golden ratio exists in the Great Pyramid. I went inside it when I was 10 and have been obsessed ever since.

Boatload of morons hear about a few failed or unverified experiments and go "OMG GUYS PSYCHICS ARE REAL LE CIA IS EBIC SECRET"

stupid shits, they closed 2 programs after agreeing that the shit isnt effective, read you halfwits

I want to say "Jew detected" but I'm not sure.

Subjects like these are fascinating but I watched a remote viewing session where they talked to Hitler and made him look like a bad guy. Obviously he did nothing wrong so I instantly became skeptical of that source.

>Yes, believe everything that your government and the scientific community tell you. They've never misled anyone.
You belong on reddit desu

Neat.

And I bet you believe Mars' sky is red/brown.

You don't know shit.

my favorite line from season 1

>remote viewing

wayne herschel has the best interpretation imo

somewhat related
the universe is electric
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

PK and remote viewing is the ultimate redpill. When the Nazis found and rescued Mussolini they had no info on his whereabouts but used RV to locate him. Look into this. It seems quacky but the truth will shock you

They slept through the storms in pyramids, which are the most perfect structures man can create

CIA PROJECT GATEWAY BRIEF TO ARMY INTEL

ia600407.us.archive.org/6/items/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Suppose an intelligent species when full-underground to survive radiation and shit. Wont that be pausible?

I don't believe this shit for a fucking second. How do we know this is not an disinformation campaign to get other intelligence agencies to waste their time by locking people in rooms with coords?

Cool

Try it yourself.

useless bureaucrat makes up dumb complicated shit to keep his sinecure
wow so interesting

this is all a simulation, you people are crazy

This, but do you know why?

I'll help you out. Google "golden ratio" and "9 code"

I don't believe we're in a simulation personally, but those ideas are what the scientists who believe we are use as their evidence. I think it's evidence of intelligent design, but I would encourage you to research both of those subjects.

Art Bell used to talk to remote viewers all the time. All of it is real. I would tell you about the "Kill Shot" but I don't want to scare you.

who teaches the elite thsi shit? where can i find some books or a curriculum for the elite?

Quick tell them about ayylmao's and shit to distract them from us.
Dis-info agents shilling hard, I wonder why.

bumping for interest

gonna read these

this. this is alex jones tier bullshit. sage and thread

The Free Masons. Mason are builders. The ancient civilizations built great structures. How do you think they were built?

Jew detected

no, it didn't/
Mars lost mass when the object that became the asteroid belt flew too close, ripping out the twin failed moons and altering Mar's orbit.
Mars was once green, with rivers and an atmosphere, until it became too small to maintain the inner plasma sun, hence losing its magnetosphere and then its air

I ain't a Jew. I'm a rational person. And this kind of unsubstantiated mystic shit is the kinda crap ((they)) spew in order to distract people from the real conspiracies. Like Seth Rich's murder.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

>boatloads of newfags have no idea this shit even exists

to be fair, these were only released with the past few months

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Research Coral Castle.

>remote viewing

Is this like quantum entanglement but with ESP and the mind?

I'm willing to hear anything out if you've got it, I'll search for that now. But it's gotta be solid, you know?

not exactly. read the links OP posted.

What are you basing that off of?

Read this a few weeks ago. Nothing too interesting other than two fags in a room talking about how Mars used to be or some shit. Remote viewing is possibly real, but who knows. I don't that's for sure.

Alright, this is all just pseudoscientific bullshit far as I can tell.

omniscience through enlightenment. Basically i create reality, and I decided that is what happened, so it did. I even turned all planets into bubbles so we could use them to anchor worm-holes and allow interstellar traffic
It happens to fit all observations & myth too, of course.
Pick any fact about mars, and i'll show how it belongs in the framework I just laid out.

jones is anti aliens, this is closer to clyde lewis/coast 2 coast territory

>Okra is yellow
Interesting.

>Pick any fact about mars, and i'll show how it belongs in the framework I just laid out.
Mars has no gravity (Mars has no ether [electormagnetic field] and thus cannot support life)

quit playing with the fucking multiverses

I'm not trying to call you out. I'm genuinely fascinated by this subject and am curious to hear your thoughts on it.

It's literally bullshit. It's the kind of flat-earth ayyy lmao Jews-are-actually-reptiles bullshit that's perpetuated, again, to keep you confused. They're human --- obviously. The dark side of it. Only human beings could ravage other human beings like this. Any psychic shit is just pseudo-science.

farsight institute has an ongoing experiment where they post predictions every month, for the next month's big news stories. they've been at it a while

fyi for everyone still interested in this thread:
I you drew a 90 degree angle from the center of the base of the Great Pyramid of Giza, that line would intersect the sides of the pyramid and create a ratio of 1.272:1. 1.272 squared is 1.618 (the golden ratio)

retard. ESP has been proven, and anyone can test telepathy if he has a few close friends or family.

The Earth is round, This is repressed science, though. Science is not the opposite of religion. Science explains religion (not necessarily Christianity, but the idea of a creator).

>tfw you'll never troll the fuck out of people by putting your fanfics on a CIA server and waiting for it to be declassified

None of this is rather convincing

The only possible ESP I could argue for is intuition, and that's not an extra sense, it's a merging of the normal five senses coupled with an intellectual intuitiveness - some people are just more logical/analytical than others, and thus are capable of greater accuracy in predictions or general assessments. It's pure charlatanry to suggest it's supernatural.

>ESP has been proven
>proven
Okay.

If anything, the only thing worth extracting from religion are the moral/existential truths -- the symbols, etc. Interpret the story's meanings psychologically, secular. See Jordan B Peterson for more.

Show us some papers that actually have a decent methodology that prove ESP is true.

>fight the power

u.teknik.io/a3956.webm

nah the nuke part gets me, if they were that advanced they would have something much better than a nuke. keep in mind once you reach a point in nuke size the explosive force just blows through the atmosphere and its destructive force plateaus. If were going to roll with this stonehenge space race thing id be more willing to believe some weapon to wreck the core of a planet, destroying its magnetic field, creating storms that strip the atmosphere leading a water based planet to look like...well...mars...personally i think earth people had nothing to do with it and its more likely martians came here to earth to flee a dying planet. again this is just hobby conspiracy talk here.

((((Herschel))))

But what about the war between the Reptilians and Aldebarans? Where does that fit into it.

There's only ONE fucking war and ONE fucking enemy. Stop buying into (((their))) goddamn cock suckery. You can't even begin to talk about red pilled if you buy this fucking nonsense. And this isn't shilling. This is attempting to PREVENT shilling.

I'm of the mind clairvoyance is a real thing. Pretty much all of the women in my family (myself included) have had dreams that were closer to visions of future events than actual dreams. It's mostly mundane shit, but sometimes someone has a whopper of a dream that eerily matches a major event prior to its happening (Grandmother had a dream about being on a plane crashing into the ocean right before that infamous TWA crash in the 90's, an aunt who worked about a block from the WTC had a dream of being evacuated and smoke and fire in the streets a couple of days before 9/11, Mother AND grandmother both had a dream about wading through chest high water in the middle of a massive storm right before Katrina)

The creepy precog shit seems to manifest later in life according to my elders, since I haven't really had much of any 'visions' of note, but I'm not looking forward to it. They've all got a host of neuroses about it and it seems they're constantly worried about something or another.

There are some things science can't explain about our world or human existence, shit like this is one of them.

>the finno-korean hyper war was real

Are you trolling for a new batch?

Are you the seventh son of the seventh son?

I'm reading the transcripts

who is "mon"

and who is "sub?"

Most likely. But we'd have likely found traces of the past civilization with any of the rovers or imaging we've sent there. Other than Luna, Mars is the only other celestial body we've 'set foot' on and its probably even more thoroughly examined and explored than even the moon was.

We'd also have likely found traces of their underground construction, either through resonance imaging or just traces of topside construction or excavation

Assuming this shit isn't being covered up, that is and we've already found evidence of it

To reveal that would be madness.

Monitor and subject I think

And you believe everything on youtube, you belong on your moms basement.

mormons and luciferians can try that shit all day long its not going to help them or stop anything :)

quantum entanglement ant anything special its the norm. arnt the cia murders child traffickers drug runners child torturers cult members and all round scumbag vermin in just about everyway . not exactly superior or supernatural infact i would say there at the bottom rung of the ladder.

I'm not even gonna try and dig into my family tree to go and see if there's any numerology shenanigans there, I'd be better off not knowing I'm the person who is the subject of some ancient prophecy of calamity, I'd be happier not knowing

you guys should do shrooms

Art bell is a mason. Disinformation for sure. Bit I'll be damned if his silky smooth voice isn't what started me down this path in the nineties.

>from the high desert...

Stay woke.
youtube.com/watch?v=N66wjAvbE_M

That's how you fuck shit up though, if you trip too hard.

That's how I ended up being 24/7 empath instead of just being able to slide into feeling it when I wanted to.

Man, moon has fucking micro-earthquakes and its mass/volume relationship doesn't fit with the gravity and supposed density it should have.

So basically it must have some core activity and hollow areas.

Oh and its reflected light makes heat dissipate faster in objects exposed to it.

So in theory no one can explain certain phenomenons around the moon. That's why lunatics said the moon was artificial like a satellite rather than natural.

Do you think we will have a dam clue how to relate anomalies in Mars to a ancient civilization? We can't its out of our capacity, theories have to be proven.

Its like supposed megalithic rock routes around the world coast seas that mathematically aren't from natural formation. You can't explain the phenomenon, but if they were ever use by a civilization we will never know now. There is no way to relate to it. So it will always be megalithic routes from unexplained origin.

Psyop shit.

>that font
feels nostalgic desu

tits or gtfo

posts like this revive my faith in pol

I want to believe. I wish I could be involved.