Occult thread

who here has studied the occult? I mean legit shit, no kike shit or larping

Reading esoterica, meditating, yoga, working on your kundalini/spiritual work, alchemy, the magnum opus, rituals, summoning demons, psychic shit... I'm just getting into it, would appreciate any tips, advice, sources on books...etc that adepts are willing to share. he way I see it, the forces of evil (the kikes) are using it (or trying to at least)... The more spiritual warrior caste Anons do it back I think could be the key to stopping this madness, the modern mental/spiritual collective syphilis of kikery and mindfuck pushed on us.

Left hand or right hand (although imo LHP is more potent), it doesn't matter, neither is inherently "evil", LHP has more potential to affect our reality, but in the right hands, if those of us with a pure heart learn to harness the powers, and oppose the deceivers/anti-promethians/anti-luciferians/kikes/NWO...whatever

human potential is so much more than what the average human has been reduced to by the kike's malevolence... Am I just crazy or anybody feel me here? I sense a lot of potential. Everything we do is meaningful (a la JBP). Something seemingly insignificant as a butterfly beating it's wing altering the outcome of a chaotic system to a completely unique final state. Age of Aquarius, end of Kali Yuga.. yada yada... whatever you wanna call it. What we need to ensure is that the kike does not by a means of a self-fulfilling prophecy immanetize his Biblical kikesheme eschaton

>throw some thoughts out there, lemme hear it

Other urls found in this thread:

nrgiseternal.com
amazon.ca/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Ophiel&search-alias=books-ca
renegadebroadcasting.com/solar-storm-electroshock-troops-robotomies-4-16-17/
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,34.0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rx31y1KKK3E
youtube.com/watch?v=Zyw3RhmRlsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's an interesting area and surprisingly well researched. I recommend reading anything by Ophiel.

I'm not sure how much you have read, but work on the LBRP and Middle Pillar rituals. Also, you should start meditating every day.

interesting. thanks.

something piqued my interest recently... at least twice, synchronistically, in totally unrelated sources, I've picked up people saying that there's something to "visualizing" 4th and 5th dimensional objects. John Lam Lash also talked about our imagination, is our greatest gift. The sort of computing/rendering power, combined with pure will of creation, as something the archons lack. They have no pure will, that spontaneous spark of creation, They have the raw computing power, rendering, visualizing, but they can only produce fascimiles and counterfeits/copies of things. They cannot create novel spontaneity

Something to think about with regards to the question of whether this "computer AI" Silicon Valley Jew bullshit meme can "transcend" us humans. Could it have pure will as an emergent property?

Emergence, as above so below... But are computers a microcosm of us? Ehhh....

Regarding the sychronicities, I have been experiencing them too. I've heard of visualizing stuff in other dimensions but never really looked into it. Ophiel's Art and Practice of Creative Visualization and his intro to the occult explain the power of imagination pretty well. Basically, our thoughts largely reside in another plane and as we focus it kind of brings them to our physical plane through subtle influences.

I'm not sure about technology being able to transcend. Most occult texts suugest that we have some sort of divine spark within us that enables us to connect to our higher selves. Technology built by humans wouldn't possess this.

>I'm not sure how much you have read

dude I'm just all over the place. I used to be a pure materialist muh science brainlet, but had.... well, a life changing experience, coincided with discovering Peterson, getting redpilled on the Jews, this transhumanism garbage the Jews are shilling now, then I thought traditionalism and religion... but I had an uncanny feeling shit was off, I used to go to a Catholic School, Orthodox... and always never felt right

Goddamnit, I can't really put into words everything. I feel like I've been reborn, I'm sober now, but I've come to realize my intuitive sense, which I've always degraded, mistrusted... reduced the importance of in my own mind... I've come to realize that it's one of my most valuable faculties. Pure reason is dogshit. Faulty beyond belief. Peterson said similar things. I gotta read Jung, I gotta read a lot of things. I just gotta integrate everything.

I dunno. I've done plenty of psychedelics before, but it was never really that profound. Now I've been 100% sober after being a depressed alcoholic and it's like nothing I've ever felt before. The amount of learning, true meaning, and how everything seems to be coalescing around the same focal point. It's as if only now, recently, I've begun to feel alive. Waking up from a stupor. I feel hopefiul for the future.

Maybe I've gone insane, but, at least I'm nowhere near as insane as modern "normal" society.

BAsically everything seems to be leading down the same paths, I'm trying to compile a huge booklist, because I feel that occultism, ancient knowledge, comparative mythology, I just have this pervasive impetus to study it all now. I think if others are feeling it, if we as a society collectively can ascend to some greater....

culture is just so anti-life... I feel as if this important information has been kept from us to drain this vital essence away... hence society in the mess as we see it today. Dude sorry I'm typing like crazy...

I havnt studied it PER SAY

but i have looked at where it esotercism and other oddish ideologies has spread and developed and how the people who studied it rubbed off on their politcal philosophies development , particuarly the French and germans in 19th century

Egypt
India
Azerbaijan/ Iran
turkey/ Sufis
Czech republic/ Moravia
Germany/ England/ Scotland
Malaysia/Indonesia
Cambodia/ Tibet
Jews across all Europe
morocco/ Tunisia
Ukraine
USA...

Look into the Black Sun. Nazis were trying out some crazy occult shit.

Welcome brother to a real awakening.

I feel the exact same way. I just received a degree in engineering. I always sided with science and read Sagan's 'A Candle in the Dark."

I began researching the Pizzagate stuff here and everything pointed to very powerful people being heavily involved in the occult. The most successful people are not idiots. There has to be something to it.

and at some point im goinf to do a survey of vodun in W Africa, and then South East Africa for some other oddities, like around Malawi, there is something there

also Sri Lanka

HEY SHAREBLUE

yeah, I have that "feeling". I obviously can't "prove it" though.

I mean, philosophers probably put out all kinds of logical arguments for this or that... they say all sorts of goofy shit in pop sci, pop philosophy "woah, you know that the probability that we are living in a simulation is 'almost certain', says some comp sci neuroscientist memescientist or whatever"

sure, it's possible, but what does it mean?

what I worried when I first realized it is the Jew (google, brin, kurzweil...etc) angle of AI, they seem obsessed with it. AI, transhumanism, cyborgs... It evokes within me a visceral disgust, a nausea. Jews in general in most things they tend to do, or their Kabbalah, or...

There's something, "off", inauthentic, archontic, about most of the intellectual output of world Jewry. Not sure the metaphysical implications/angle of it, but, I mean it all fits in with how they actually behave and how they keep degenerating and destroying everything pure, beautiful, true, and natural. Weimar, Weimar 2.0 (2017)

can't help but feel that it's all connected

tell your black coworker that i'm watching him

Think of the stigma attached to the occult and New Age movement. I think the New Age stuff is a lot of watered down occult topics with some disinfo thrown in. The real secrets lie in the earlier works.

If you haven't seen this site before check it out. There are some interesting topics discussed.

nrgiseternal.com

sorry, I don't follow. Are you saying there's something significant about the geographic distribution of something?

Before Abrahamism became ubiquitous, which coincided with the systemic destruction of all the ancient knowledge those fucks could get their hands on, yeah, a lot of cultures and peoples had similar Animism/Paganism, shamanism, medicine men, spiritual priest caste...etc

Like Druids, Voodoo, ancient Chinese... I'm not saying niggers r equal lol or some commie kike relativist BS like that, but ubiquity across cultures points to something quite important, a part of our nature that is surely lacking (I wonder why? suppressed? I would bet) in modernity.

there is in part a cover for pedo/lgbt and money laundering/ blackmail

i think the biggest part is putting shit into context that the world is more or less controlled by sociopathic mafia families dealing drugs/humans/ organs/ weapons and the support netoworks for all the above

all conflict on the planet is derived form what you eat and who you fuck, all else is irrelevent, modern society arose when we started farming, and with that systems of currency and "families" and early pagan religions dealign with masculinity and feminity, agriculture and sex/ birth / sacrafice shit

whether or not those were original or based in something that not even the mafia families knows, that is where we come in

The ultimate red pill.
Study the law of Moses and what it truly was and what is now, and you will see where power is.

hey styxxx

I dont know if this is the correct word, but I would consider myself a perenialist

and I think there is still lots of information out there not on the internet yet, or in english, that is locked in these areas, and should be historically researched based on time period

but maybe its still surviving in some ways,

Iran is a big one I think....

I went balls deep into the occult for about 5 years. What I learned mostly was how to understand what what being said in the bible (and many other symbolic texts). Don't worry about psychic powers and all that. Just meditate for 20 minutes a day and find books that interest you. Personally I was fond of old alchemical books, hermetic philosophy and most importantly tarot. That's right. Not for fortune telling, but as meditative aids. 'Ritual Magikckc', once you get what it is, is for douchebag attention whores on a power trip. Meditate on christ and take care of yourself and have a goal in life that you are striving for and put everything you have into it.

"What do I want"? Answer this question and you'll be way farther along the path than anyone jerking around with candles and pentagrams.

Wrong board you stupid fucking leaf, this isn't politics take this to /x/

On august 21st, an eclipse will darken the whole country.

Have you read Francis Bacon's Sylva Sylvarum? Supposedly, it's one of the most important occult text but it's true message is hidden behind arcane alchemical references.

also, there needs to be more emphasis placed on the silk road on the spread of these ideologies and the jews rise to influence,

not power, but influence

might I add the silk road reached the baltics...Norwegian paganism may be tracible back east

>New Age stuff is a lot of watered down occult topics with some disinfo thrown in

definitely. Yes. Just like Alex "CIA" Jones types, the "conspiracy theory" meme... You have actual legit clandestine nefarious schemes and plots, but there is a massive noise framework thrown onto it, pure BS psyops

Like "flat earth". It's silly, and doesn't really hold up to the Ockham's razor analysis, also anybody who has studied even into to physics will see it as silly, and even if there was a "conspiracy" to hide the fact that the Earth id flat, literally who the fuck cares? It's inconsequential. How does it really change anything? I don't know if you get what I'm saying.... but... But yeah, they throw these red herrings out there, also guilt by association, easier to discredit all "skeptics" as crackpots/nutjobs by associating them with this psyop BS

desu, the vaccine shit has some merit imo. For all we know, MDs might think it's an actual vaccine, (Yes, vaccines DO work), but (((who))) makes and bottles the suppsed vaccines? Doesn't matter how many scientific studies you run proving that actual real dead virl material helps build an immune response to some pathogen without causing ottizm or whatnot, but the greasy UN/pop control kikes just add in heavy metals in the batches that get shipped out, not the batches that get tested

That's why my "faith" in science has fallen quite a bit. Knowing the evil of the jew and just the lengths they will go to, the vulnerability in the "edifice of science" is not in "the science", it's in the human corruptibility factor. I'm studying biochem, used to want to go into stem cells, yada yada, but now, I'd rather not risk giving my brain power to some kike corporation or kike university for god knows what evil. Just like the "scientists" who built the atom bomb. (who were like, 8/10 Jews. JR "I am become death, vaporizer of Japs Oppenheimer...)

>sickening

Alright.
The 7 trumpets come from the death of a male lamb in the midst of the throne.
It is that message that brings them into the promised land of rest.
The woman clothed with the sun and under her feet the light that rules the night, is crowned with 12 stars, starting with a virgin and ending with a Lion.
Your judgment is in your past.

I read a Harry Potter book once.
>Not really.
Sometimes I think my pecker is a magic wand.
>Really.

This. Ophiel is a great place to start, quite comical in the way he writes too... I've personally looked into lucid dreaming, astral projection and kundalini yoga/meditation... Never really practiced any of them enough though to become completely competent at the level I'd like to be, still good fun though. You'll come to some pretty great realizations that it's all connected the more your read into it

>Ritual Magikckc', once you get what it is, is for douchebag attention whores on a power trip

in my uninformed opinion on the topic, at first glance "ritual magicians" seem like faggots wearing robes and larping. I mean, maybe for fun if you don't take yourself that seriously haha

It's like people thinking you need to kneel and clasp your hands to "pray". where the fuck did that meme come from?

What REAL "prayer" is is meditation and/or contemplation

I am a believer in the butterfly effect and chaos theory

AKA meme magic, but this was before i came to Sup Forums

but from that it is fun to dig into the disinfoists, sometimes that is how you stumble upon the real actors , who you then start from scratch to figure out and judge what they unironicly believe

Look at Ophiels remarks on contemplation and meditation in his intro the occult book. There's a deeper meaning that most overlook.

>Basically, our thoughts largely reside in another plane and as we focus it kind of brings them to our physical plane through subtle influences.

So this is magic then? Practice bringing in your "will" and creative spark and practice manifesting it in this 3d, demiurgial matter-prison. And vice versa I guess too. Making the physical parts of the self able to transcend.

Also I've heard words, and language, are magic. Words, will, intent... Language, "spelling"/spell cast a "spell"...etc. I like these etymological synchronicities heh

My favourite movie is Repo Man. plate o shrimp. collective unconscious. Jung. Gnosticism. Cthulhu. Synchronicity. things appear, no explanation. I think there's "magical" potential in that. Strengthening our contact and communication with our unconscious and by that the collective or "cosmic" unconscious. As above, so below. A fractal dimension. The same patterns. The Holy Mountain as well. probably 2nd favourite. Up there anyways. Turn your shit into gold. Philosopher's stone. prima materia. magnum opus.

There's some threads of meaning connecting a lot of things. Themes, archetypes... I can't believe I've only become interested in studying and contemplating on this now. Feels like so much time previously wasted.

we're not talking about "shooting spells" like fire or whatever out of a stick I don't even know, never read Hairy Pooper

obviously if you think that's what magic and the occult is about you're a trisomy 21 case

any of these? amazon.ca/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Ophiel&search-alias=books-ca

do you have the names of what books you recommend?

Pretty much everything you mentioned is discussed on the site I linked. Look at the "Key#1" thread. It's a giant riddle nobody has managed to figure out.

Mostly the Art and Practice books. I haven't read them all. The Art and Practice of the Occult is good. Also creative visualization and astral projection.

the NRG forum? thanks. I love discovering new weird shit. Better use of my free time than watching fucking tv when I get home, haha...

Interdasting

Get on my level cunt.
I write out my spells with a stylus in Sumerian and Old Babylonian cuneiform on clay tablets and practice ritual purity like an Old Aryan High Priest of Aratta.
d-nin-jic-zid-da muc-mah ucumgal-a-da tab-ba mu-tha fu-cka

He also has a series of vignettes that he made and there's a 24 lesson course. Most can be found online.

Try it user, hold your pecker and say "AGUAMENTI!" and the magic will happen!

I read from time to time but nothing real deep or well thought out. I treat the occult as a curiosity but never practice any of it. Fucking with dark forces never ends well.

I checked with the spirits, they informed that OP is a fat, autistic, faggot. I see no reason to disagree with them.

Try it for yourself user.
Hold your pecker and say "AGUAMENTI" and the magic will happen!

Yeah, it's a small forum but there's quality discussion. Feel free to contribute. There's a lot of old threads to go through. The creator had a 400+ page thread on Godlife Productions and was banned. The thread was deleted and he created the site. He has a thread explaining how Godlife censors any mention of "Tavistock."

Remove everyone around you and there's nothing occult. It's all power play, rumors, and myths. All you need is a schizophrenic in power or a very clever and imaginative person to deceive and control people through this bullshit.

>censors any mention of "Tavistock

Tavistock Institute? that mind control ops shit? I heard about them from here I think

renegadebroadcasting.com/solar-storm-electroshock-troops-robotomies-4-16-17/

Also some hearsay, I never researched into it, that they "fabricated" The Beatles... (?)... CIA, Frankfurt School, MKUltra, cybernetics....

creepy shit

Yep. Here's the thread.

nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,34.0.html

k I can't get into that... is the implication that GLP is run by Tavistock/CIA? I bet they have their tentacles in the "conspiracy" community

I never really went on GLP because I was rangebanned for some reason. Only infrequently followed links there from googling

Fucking idiot. An eclipse can not darken the entire United States.

Pretty much. It just shows that the powers that be have their hands in communities that are supposed to encourage fringe ideas. Sends a big red flag by censoring.

An AI could only become transcendental if it were merged with a human

if you dont do any sort of divination you should probably look into that
I prefer tarot strongly over other methods as its the one i started with and have been reading for quite a few years.
Id also say the most important basics to starting out with the occult nowdays is just to learn about wild magik and sigil craft if you dont already have a base in those.

user, RswJUX40... you seem legit, I like the cut of your jib... thanks for the links and sources..

I was wondering, how did you get into all this? What was your progression?

Me, was since about last October, wen't kinda

discovered JBP -> became redpilled on sjwism/communism all around me -> became more spiritual as well from JBP (SORT) -> went anti-leftism -> alt-right -> Red Ice -> they had John Lamb Lash on -> WOAH -> Gnosticism -> redpilled on Jews -> Paganism/Odinism -> Axe of Perun on Renegade -> anti-Christianity from gnosticism and paganism -> RANDOMLY (synchronicity) followed a pastebin link from a JewToob vid -> Jew redpills and -> Spiritual Satanism -> from there, interest in occult/spirituality/meditation/kundalini -> Western esotericism/ Hermeticism/ Alchemy -> Mega link -> billion occult/magic books and from Sup Forums threads... have yet to read the vast majority -> Hinduism/Shaivism and the Aryan cross0cultural type shit, comparative mythology -> Esoteric Hitlerism, Savitri Devi, Miguel Serrano -> (?) I guesss random googling

till now. I still plan on studying all of this. the arrows don't imply I left that branchpoint behind. Just my general growth of my awareness about all of this. I think there is truth to be distilled from a bunch of different things like this

I was wondering what about you? General progression?

yup.

don't go there. Study hyperdimensional mathematics, learn to visualise a rotating 5-cell. get to the same destination without pre-programming yourself with the shite of 100 different cults.

any 'path' you follow that was created by someone else, is a trap. Only you can re-form your own consciousness to see truth, and the only unbiased path is pure mathematics, pure geometry.

don't believe me?

look outside later tonight, look for the stars, there'll be a message for you there.

Yeah I'll read through the threads there later. Too dense for me to try to parse now. I don't know who the people/handles they're talking about are... I'll get to it

>Study hyperdimensional mathematics, learn to visualise a rotating 5-cell

here it is again... I swear this is like the 3rd or 4th time I have heard this... can you explain? Was it you? probably twice I saw sb post this on here

What do you mean exactly?

>look outside later tonight, look for the stars, there'll be a message for you there.

>who here has studied the occult? I mean legit shit, no kike shit or larping

Yeah, i've studied it all; Tarot, Hermeticism, Alchemy, Golden Dawn, Rosticrucians, kundalini, kabahlah, wicca, witchcraft, Taoist alchemy, shamanism, voodoo, etc...

> The more spiritual warrior caste Anons do it back I think could be the key to stopping this madness

It's already occurring, user.

> I'm just getting into it, would appreciate any tips, advice, sources on books...

Just read more about the ones I posted.

I mentioned it a bit above. I used to mainly browse Sup Forums and then got interested in /x/. There was a thread on there that suggested some texts and I contacted the creator privately. That pretty much convinced me that there are groups out there that take these things pretty seriously. The more I look into it the more I see evidence that the esoteric isn't a bunch of BS. I've been meditating since then and researching.

is the /x/ Mega link booklist legit?

>is the /x/ Mega link booklist legit?

Havent taken a look at it, but it's probably a lot of the same books I have.

Its a LOT of reading, that's for damn sure.

Try to read from each tradition, and not just focus on one.

You're talking about Ape's library from /omg/? Yeah, it's legit. He has a great collection.

>hasn't taken the Christ-pill
>wants to fight thr (((forces of evil)))
A FUCKING LEAF

The pentachoron is self-dual, and its vertex figure is a tetrahedron. Its maximal intersection with 3-dimensional space is the triangular prism. Hence the primal formation of the "hologram". When acted on by other "subtle forces". What happens when white light hits a prism? The rainbow. The shape rotation in 6D is the Torus.

heres some low level kabbalah stuff if you aren't already knowledged on any of it.
i don't know what you know
youtube.com/watch?v=rx31y1KKK3E
youtube.com/watch?v=Zyw3RhmRlsQ

Explain?

If you can't be direct could you give a hint as to the correct path? Is it meditation or some other way?

Good Stuff...This guy lays it out nicely. In my personal Journey. I keep coming back to Alchemy as a way to comprehend higher dimensional planes. Who was the original creator of the Yin-Yang? I know it wasn't the Chinese. Was it the Vedas? Honestly I don't know.

Ill bite
Is there a way to contact or to be inspired, empowered by great men of the past?
Say, if I wanted to be guided or empowered by Hitler, Roosevelt, or Alexander the Great, to ask for their guidance, to honor them directly?
I genuinely feel lost, and I believe that the wisdom of these great men could help me find and carve my path.

wtf nice rare flag

the universe from what ive come to learn is made up of structure and intention or energy or consciousness
whatever you want to call it
learning it opens up a big can of worms to understanding other occult concepts.

Here's some recommended reading material I happened across some time ago.

I did, then I converted to Christianity and naturally let it go. It's actually just as powerful, if you believe and know what you do.

If I had the power of magic the world would be so awesome.
I would transform all women in to fucking hot big tits blondes.....
and most men

Not sure if sarcastic
Mexicant's are literally in every Trump ICE thread

>niggers chimp out yesterday, say "God will take his revenge on the white devil."
>local user yesterday mentioned that storms here are more miraculous than any protest
>give thanks to nature last night for destroying degenerate homes in a massive storm 4 years ago
>went to work, forgot my wallet in my brother's car
>kind bro delivers it to me while I'm at work
>managed to make part of my work goal tonight
>customer returned a cool online-only shirt that was exactly my size, I got it + discount
>terrible storm starts only 10 minutes before we leave for work, bro and I drive home safely and only mildly wet
>meanwhile, more chimps are on fruitless protests tonight in other states, spewing the same old garbage again as always

Does it mean anything?

I did "witchcraft" in high school around 2001. Only thing I ever really did was blood curses. My advice: don't fuck with it. Rule of Three is a bitch.

Yeah, Iraq and Syria definitely as well. Iraq has the history of so many ancient civilizations...

Do you not think that was another angle that the Jews were playing with with the destruction of Iraq? Pillaging and looting and/or destroying ancient Sumerian, Babylonian, Akkadian... Whatnot, artifacts, sacred knowledge...etc

Israeli Secret intelligence service(ISIS) killing the Yazidis, Melek Taus, ancient, pre Christian "Satan" worshippers in Iraq/Syria. Those people are Aryan. You can see it in some of them.

I think there is a systematic destruction of everything Aryan left. Hinduism would be next. I bet moves are being made to destroy and replace Hinduism/Vedism/ancient Aryan faith with Mudslime in India. You know I bet... I just feel it.

What do you guys think of Gnosticism or Spiritual Satanism/Joy of Satan? Really opened my eyes, was pretty jarring/shocking at first but coming to the realizations it certainly made a lot of sense. Very interesting to me nonetheless. A completely unique perspective, each

Someone said the person that made that list didn't know what they were talking about. The Kybalion is basically Hermetic principles in a New Age package. You're better off just reading the Corpus Hermeticum. The Atkinson texts are probably decent. The last two i'm not sure about. I don't think they have a very large following though.

I studied the occult out of interest for a while.
Learned to make some neat looking tetragraphs.
Nothing too deap, mostly superficial. Plan to study harder and learn some demonology for a little project of mine.

Demons probably don't exist but as a holist i'm willing to give it a shot before i denounce it.

Did you see that guy's post above that was deleted?

Only if you want.

Err on the side of caution.

Evil entities always end up getting their due.

Well personally I jumped right into Mind Power by Atkinson and I gotta say it's a really enlightening book. Much of what it says is true, though the cosmic angles are based off the luminiferous aether theory versus the relativity theory of today. Great read, I'm on my second read through to better attempt to grasp all that it says.

Forgot to mention that satanism is a religion for gay bestiality child moesters who eat fingers. Laveyan satanism is just the religion of edgy cucks.

Christianity has the most interesting background, most occulting symbols and concepts were stolen from it and adapted by occultists. Such as the upright pentacle (representing the 5 wounds of Christ) being inverted by occultists in a vain attempt to invert the natural order of the universe.

If you are willing to take this shit seriously then consider becoming a catholic demonologist/exorcist.

btw: gtfooh with your new-age humanist bull shit. "human potential" is null beyond what we can do with our hands.
>Something seemingly insignificant as a butterfly beating it's wing altering the outcome of a chaotic system to a completely unique final state
kys pls. cahos theory has been reduced to the laymans understanding of a fucking anaogy and completely lacking in the complex workings of calculus involved in the thing.

I put a curse on my first girlfriend who I lost my virginity to. She cheated on me. I wanted her to fail at everything. Well, she did. Her life went to shit. I eventually released the curse, but the next three girlfriends I had, I cheated on them. Maybe I was just a dumbass, I dunno. I don't fuck with that black magic shit anymore though.

I think your ancestors are your best bet. Try to find out as much as you can about them and honor them.

Hitler, I personally greatly admire, they should inspire you, your ancestors, unless they were really famous, you wouldn't know them as some great and mighty historical figures... More personal, more support and perseverance

I don't know if I made any sense. Just my opinion

>If you are willing to take this shit seriously then consider becoming a catholic demonologist/exorcist.
This

I've gone from new age / occult to catholicism and it is literally all already in there. Now of course it isn't spelled out the same way you'd see if you'd get a grimoire or such.

There are mafia fynamic playing out in the dark..

Georgia, Russia, Chechnya, Iran, Lebanon, Azerbaijan, Uzbekstan, Turkey, and the ethnic groups in the middle east that end up workign in it all

its the mafia...there are many mafias around the world

the jews have their own mafia in Russia, and the US, seperate from other Russian mafias...

No. Why? What was it?

1 - people accept or refuse curses. If they refuse, it goes back to the sender. Someone with a clean mind, a good self-esteem will not accept a curse.
2 - you removed the curse, but it still existed, you don't get to dispell shit like that. Only through intervention of a higher being, like God, or a Saint could you have maybe gotten is dissolved and harmless. Here it went back to you.

Also the cheating implies that you don't have very good self-control. If you wanna do anything useful, that's the first thing you need to master, yourself.

actual satanism doesn't exist
people who call themselves satanists are just edgy atheists who dislike Christians and want to project how much they like ayn rand and "equality".

I see, then I will give thanks again tonight as well.

It's ironic that those that cause so much pain and suffering for others try to cry out for "karma" but it does not give them their desired result.

Can't remember all of it. It was long. He basically said that he would not believe the stuff he experienced and society would cease to function if everyone knew what he knew. He said that he couldn't reveal anything directly as it was the rules of the "game". He also mentioned that the Moloch worshippers worship Moloch because greater powers deem them unworthy. He also said there are a lot of Gods out there just waiting to empower unselfish people.

Too bad the "Christ" figure was plagiarized (not the Jesus part, Jesus was most likely a real person) from several pre-Christian, Pagan faiths