nbcnews.com/news/us-news/car-rams-pedestrians-nyc-s-times-square-n761556
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could use that psycho Sam Hyde in a car edit desu

drunk driver
righttttttt

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g

No but lol

Drunk driver my ass this was deliberate. It reeks of Islamic terrorism. To bad his online foot print is scrubbed.

The one lady got fucking destroyed at :40 seconds.

I think it was a latino tho but idk for sure.

Obviously this wasn't a drunk driver tho.

LOL!

HE WAS UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was an ex vet, probably looking to commit suicide by cop

someone post a webm of this, fuck twitter.

ITS PURE GOLD

Holy shit

Definitely intentional terrorism

Recent converts or rediscovered religious faith are the most likely to lead an attack. This Spic converted to Islam and then did this shit. I can feel it in my bones this was a motivated by Islam not what ever the bullshit cover story is. MSM has really dropped covering this story.

Cars are serious shit. People are just used to them.

The reason why so many survived is because it was low and it flung people over it.

Wrong this is Islamic through and through and I bet my bottom dollar he is a registered democrat as well.

Holy shit

Also registered democrats as well.

Probably just didn't want to go back

We don't convert to Islam, that fucking pocho is a shitty stupid killer.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fuck this country is finished

Why though? He injured maybe seven people, one death. Why would a terrorist go for such small potatoes rather than do something that sends a message?

Also it's hilarious how fast this story got buried by the MSM when they found out it was a mexican. Media is such a fucking joke

Wish I was there. Would have blown that spic away. FUCK NIGGERS

Was it really a beaner? Or just some island beaner?

Probably the one death. Rekt

He very well could have killed more; he probably didn't know that the shape of the car meant it'd fling them over.

If he hit, stopped, then ran over, and then did it several times, the kill count would have been higher.

Island beaner probably, still he wasn't white, and you can bet if he was pure white blonde hair blue eyes he'd be shown on CNN 24/7

I dunno it a mystery

It was a spic ex navy guy who wanted to suicide by cop I heard.

It was weed and he was white hispanic, get your facts straight.

You are safe beaner this was a rican, a fag rican, a fag rican with a negro boyfriend, he is mucho fucked in the head. Of course he converted you know how those ricans are.

Even after watching the video, those photos still look so weird and fake

Listed as WHITE. Fuck you mixed race rice and bean eaters for making Whites look bad.

niggers don't belong in my country. we have to exterminate every one.

Damn, when it hit and propped up on the bollards at the end a lady fell out from under the car.

Keep spinning that narrative he converted and is a registered democrat. Don't dare try and drop the PTSD line on Sup Forums take your spin to the normies.

Nigga be playing to much GTA 5...

Can anybody make a webm?

+1

really makes you hmmm

this gif always makes me happy. he was truly /oneofus/

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/865414809889644547
There's no FUCKING way that he drove 3 blocks hitting everyone like that accidentally. That's such a fucking lie. This was deliberate and he did it consciously. Fuck the lying media.

nah, we're just /manyhims/

wait what I don't get is who was taking all these pictures? It all happen so fast and these are high res

The attacker was targeting George Webb? Is this true?

>durr who took da picktars
>he says while world buried in smartphones 24/7
probably phoneposting, you fucking faggot.

Here we go again

It just doesn't stop

He's almost as black as the black guy

Kek

do you guys really believe the media?

fuckin retards.

Damn dude don't wet your diaper. Poor little baby. Here is your baby bottle

don't fucking post with your faggot facebook images. you are a fucking cancer.

Enlighten me

fake booking report.

and FYI it was a pro camera man taking the photos you little pussy ass bitch baby

WOW A pro camera man in New York

Golly!

>island beaner
i use this term too

I wonder if this story will disappear as fast as the story from Las Vegas where a Black lady rammed her car into a crowd?

Set your egg timers kids.

It's old not fake

where did you get it?

fucking niggers I swear. why do I talk to you people? fucking cattle just eating from a trough. It's all so fucking BORING. The same story for each and every one of you. CATTLE. THOUGHTLESS CATTLE.

just in the nick of time.
what are the odds
kinda make you go "hmmmmm".
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

>medium complexion
>white

yea I was wondering who was taking the high res pictures and then I found him. You fucking little cry baby.

You will literally just BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU'RE TOLD

and you wonder why you're fucking slaves.

story is coming out now that he was angry and yelling as he ran them over, and was yelling at cops after he got arrested asking why they didnt shoot him, that he wanted to get shot by them

also, the police report recorded him as white.
can you belive that bullshit?
>MEDIUM COMPLEXION
>WHITE, NOT OF HISPANIC ORIGIN
>ROJAS

>WHITE
>WHITE
>WHITE
>WHITE
are you FUCKING KIDDING ME

OH WOWO GOLLY GOSH GEE WILLICKERS OKAY IM GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO FUCK OFF AND DO YOUR OWN SHIT. I WAS AFRAID YOU WERE RETARDED

its times square, its literally filled with tens of thousands of tourists all collectively taking pictures at the same time 24/7

The fuck is your problem? They're going to claim he's white when he's obviously a spic and bury the story

Damn white people are scary.

Thanks dude we are best pals now

Oh no! What can we do to stop it!

Yea I know mystery solved

3 block? Is times Square that big? Or did I miss something about it?

You could kill yourself shitskin

TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR MORE EPISODES OF: FAGGOT DUMBFUCK STUMBLES AROUND FOR CLUES BUT FINDS THEM- BUT NOT HIS BALLS

Fuck white people and fuck drumpf

I told you. Who was the ceo of Chase Manhattan twin towers 911? I warned you.

thanks bro you too *high five* my main main. Love you *kisses*

have they released the perps name yet? we need to screen cap his soc media before they bleach it.

im betting there is a lot more to this than the obviously fake "he was drunk" argument, even though i heard he wasn't when the story first broke only that he has a record of DUI and didnt appear intoxicated. Betting isis convert, which the media will cover up because it helps trumps campaign promises and the whole immigration ban overturn despite having no legal ground to do so.

9th circuit might have blood on their hands if this is an immigrant as well. Though im sure its a home grown convert.

That shit doesn't add up at all. He wanted to die by cop so he decided to attempt to kill a bunch of innocent people? All he had to do was point a fake bb gun at a cop and they would have unloaded on him especially in NY. Even someone insane would know this........

On a random note why wouldn't you rob a bank and if you got away sweet life got better if you didn't then die by cop? Seems like the most logical scenario.

The weak must fear the strong.

For ease of redpilling people on skewed crime statistics

this one was amusing too because she screamed allah ackbar

>muh illegal latino muslim communist

Is this shit for real? There's like 10 memes wrapped into one with this one.

Don't overdo it or else we'll start to catch on, chosen bro

everything in nyc is huge times square covers several blocks

The news says he was on marijuana.

GOLD

god damn whitey

racist

The driver of the 2009 Honda Accord, identified as 26-year-old Richard Rojas, was in custody and was charged late Thursday with second degree murder, 20 counts of attempted murder, and five counts of aggravated vehicular homicide, police said.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/car-rams-pedestrians-nyc-s-times-square-n761556

are white people only like 1% of the "white" crime?

yeah im sure thats what caused him to go on a rampage

Yes pretty much

Just noticed the "NOT OF HISPANIC ORIGIN" next to it. How can they get away with this?

Yes. I honestly would not be surprised.

Oy Vey Goys, it was an accident.

I wonder how the murder rates look when you correct for all the "whites"

>Race:White
>Skin Color: Brown

WTF LYING POLICE, LYING MEDIA, LYING GOVERNMENT, NON-STOP.

Damn this just begs for being shopped

Like Iceland probably

Yep

They wouldn't kill him if he was unarmed and out of the car