Have white children

Have white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.zimbio.com/The 10 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces/articles/0pbKGq2F82u/7 James Cameron Linda Hamilton 50 million
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this hair style called?

the 1980s

That's not a hairstyle, a beaver just fell on her head.

Have a White family.

No fate but what we make for ourselves.

also the 1980s

careful whose hair you make fun of in high school

Working on it.

Already got a natsoc fiancé, just need to be wed, and start cranking out more beautiful whites. (Actually shooting for 5, not a joke)

Bad example user.

m.zimbio.com/The 10 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces/articles/0pbKGq2F82u/7 James Cameron Linda Hamilton 50 million

All this "muh white children" shilling is LARP'ing until family laws are fixed.

80s feathered.

I never even knew they were married

Glad to see another, only going for four though

>2 beautiful white children
>not enough according to a NEET on an anti-white-woman forum

>>>r/asianmasculinity

They had one child. 18 month marriage. $50M divorce, not including CS payments.

Learn to read.

I cant cause im not white

It's not enough for whites to have children. Non-whites need to stop having children.

Joe dirt

>money is more important than bloodline, according to an anti-white NEET

The Linda Hamilton

> Advocating for alimony/custody reform
> You must hate your race!!!!

It absolutely is. Money allows your kid to go to Wharton and be master race instead of getting blacked and being a single mom.

user is 100% correct and OP is a faggot as always.

ATTENTION CAUCASIANS: If you have two children (sadly, that's more than average), you have effectively replaced yourself. Congratulations. If you have 3, you have replaced yourselves plus 1. I am working on +2'ing right now. The results however, are in God's hands. For example, I don't have a litter of strong sons to inherit my fortune. So far, I have 3 scrawny girls (and no fortune!). However, I will push on...even a worm will slither away in an attempt to avoid death. An animal will chew off its own leg when caught in a trap in order to survive. Perhaps my fourth will be a son, but probably not. 1/2 of the world's population are female, and someone's got to raise them. Choose wisely my children! Life is beautiful, why not live! Procreate brothers and sisters. Life can still be good.

What the hell is on her head?

Biloxi Bacon

it is the only real purpose we have, everything else is just what we wish it to be.
i have 5 kids, and one on the way. the last one baby girl has red hair and blue eyes. makes me proud my brothers. now do your part to make the world safer for them. make it so!

My gf has already expressed interest in having up to 6 children, I will keep the white race strong while these betas let their parents work go to waste.

This.
Pisses me off to no end that my retarded parents, who are lower middle class, thought it would be a swell idea to have 5 kids without having money to cover their expenses. Now they've got -
>A son who has no home, he relies on his church for shelter for him and his growing family
>Me, a NEET shitposting in their basement because I don't have the money for college
>A daughter who's basically sucking up all their money so she can get a useless degree at my state's most expensive college
>Another son who can only afford to go to community college
>And another son who has basically zero money for college too
Literally fucking white trash, and all because of retards who are all >muh family with zero long term vision and planning.

But kidnapping is illegal...

The more white children you have, the higher the chance one of them will win the lottery.