Sup Forums a board full of member of the proletariat who are out of touch with their position in reality & have dreams...

Sup Forums a board full of member of the proletariat who are out of touch with their position in reality & have dreams of grandeur

Get in your bathtub with a gallon plastic bag, fill tub to the brim with water. Take that plastic zip bag and breath in and out into it with it's sides cusped around your mouth so the air you breath will be recirculated from bag to body. Do this 15 times. Deep breaths. Then fucking plunge your head into the bathtub and wait until you die, sweet release at long last with minimal pain.

>Condition of the 99% - the thread

sage and reported

End H1B1! Smash the Poolootariate!

>Sup Forums a board full of member of the proletariat who are out of touch with their position in reality & have dreams of grandeur
That seems very patriotic and all, but seeing as to how every trump supporter is a KKK/KGB/NATSOC, and everyone else is a cuck I doubt we will open much dialog.

I do agree in certain limits of governments dictating work. I wish our government would get in gear and do some major infrastructure. Doubt it will happen.

You realize that if trump put forward a motion to fund a rebuild of major highways and infrastructure that it would be shot down. You and I both know it, and can chuckle about the hilarious MSM coverage of that.

Lets be realistic. Our whole government needs an overhaul first. At least a new engine and a rebuild on the tranny.

Our government is so corrupt internally that nothing will ever really benefit us. Shit is fucked.

Wait about 5 years. You will change your tune....guaranteed.

you too

true

This

This picture always gives me hope. Seeing someone so genuinely happy and enthusiastic about a positive thing. This is what life should be about right here.

I don't know if I can explain it correctly, but it makes me feel like maybe a nuclear holocaust isn't necessary just yet.

He just looks like such a happy and innocent guy.

>are out of touch with their position
I am comfortable with my position

Is it now? What is your ideal political system?

I want to be his friend and help him lose weight. Then I'll watch him find a nice traditional waifu and raise a family.

Is that picture a representation of the fist that is currently in your asshole

> thread

>TFW half your country is a KKK/KGB/NATSOC becuase your mind has been so thoroughly raped that you've lost all ability to process threat recognition despite being a sentient species.

have you seen what we've seen, we have nothing to win or lose

Tell us your preferred immigration policy, communist.

we still have a decent level of economic mobility in America, so it's ok toboggan

I find it incredible how Americans have been tricked into thinking unions are bad. They have completely forgotten that it was thanks to unions that a middle class was built in America, and the decline of unions is directly related to the declining standard of living in that country.

The fact that you know how to kill yourself in such detail suggest you've looked into it
Are you depressed
Do you want to die

>muh gommunism
Communism is the ideology made specifically to trick dumbshits into believing that they are acting righteously and morally.

Yeah when I look at the Andy Griffith Show, and then I look outside at all these burning cars, you know what I think of? The decline of unions. That's what lowered our living standards. God I hate leftists.

>Communism is the ideology made specifically to trick dumbshits into believing that they are acting righteously and morally
No that's religion

pretty much. Like islam, it's a death cult

>Proletariat
I work in a lumber yard. Fuck Communism and fuck you for advocating it.

I've always thought that Islam was more like nazism in that it taught it's members that they were superior and that they should unquestionably follow one leader

I see where you're coming from, but at the same time communism seems to have this suicidal urgency about itself in which it inspires its followers to just act in any way they can to further the ideology, all the way down to a cult-like level

Agreed, I don't understand how these idiots form their opinions based on what they hear and read based on other people and don't realize that their very existence is contingent on the system created by everyone that surrounds them. No people=no beliefs, no ideologies, no government, no parties, no jobs, no funding interests-fuck, a person can't make it on their own in solitude. There's always a link to society keeping a person sane: books, concepts created by others, the hope of achieving something in relation to other people. I doubt any of the fuckers here are 100% self-sufficient and if they claim they thrive in solitude, the fact is that their mental health is marginally maintained by visiting image boards.

Yeah the left brain washes people by giving them a victim complex the right brain washes people by giving them a supererogatory complex

>and the decline of unions is directly related to the declining standard of living in that country
THATS BECAUES SPICS ARE TAKING OUR JERBS