2.5 min to "Midnight"

...you ready?? thebulletin.org/timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qbRHY1l0vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/9qbRHY1l0vc

LOL love that song XD

The Doomsday Clock is run by a group of political activists. I take as much stock in it as I take in PETA's press releases.

It's science user

>countdown to nuclear war
>oh hey it's also a countdown to... the climate changing

So dumb

Still kinda interesting. I mean don't yall want some race war? The timing will only bring it closer.. god damn what a bunch of brainwashed pussies

Disappointed. Heard good things about y'all but as usual no one wants to grasp the big picture. :/

scared, but kind of excited.

>inb4 nothing happens again

It won't get good until 30 seconds but... progress ;)

Fucking faggots will do [pic related]

yeah probably.

Shit was further away during Cuban cigar crisis with united soviet sack racong and Unites shitshow of the american colonies

So??? Let's get it to midnight god damn yall suck rofl

>climate is one of the reasons
dropped

The Doomsday Cuck stopped being relevant when they turned it into a political platform for (((climate change)))
>2007: Damage to ecosystems is already taking place; flooding, destructive storms, increased drought, and polar ice melt are causing loss of life and property.
>2010: The dangers posed by climate change are growing, but there are pockets of progress.
>2012: [...]the nearly inexorable climate disruptions from global warming[...]
>2015: Despite some modestly positive developments in the climate change arena, current efforts are entirely insufficient to prevent a catastrophic warming of Earth.
>2017: It is two and a half minutes to midnight, the Clock is ticking, global danger looms. Wise public officials should act immediately, guiding humanity away from the brink. If they do not, wise citizens must step forward and lead the way.
HERE COMES THE CLIMATE APOCALYPSE
HERE IT COMES
IT'S COMING
ANY DAY NOW
THIS TIME FOR SURE

It's apparently closer now than at any time throughout the Cold War, such as the Cuban missle crisis.
This is nothing but political circle jerking for the mentally ill left.

No, it's ScienceĀ®, which is different. It's used to sell you stuff usually.

It's kinda like how American Interests, as of late, often conflicts with the American People (which is the entire reason anyone is even talking about Trump to begin with).

I agree

1963: in the middle of the cold war, huge nuclear arsenals, America and the Soviets are only a push of a button away from annihilating the world - the doomsday clock is set to 12 min to midnight.

2017: the world is by far the safest for over 100yrs, the nuclear arsenal is at a low not seen since the 1940s, people only worry about apps and shit. Doomsday clock is set to 2 1/2min before midnight... the same we had in the 1950s when the hydrogen bombs were tested and during the Cuba crisis etc.

Why are liberals so dumb?

>implying mass immigration, liberalism, MSM brainwashing, the surveillance state and central banks aren't as dangerous as hydrogen bombs.