In Norm Macdonalds new netflix special...Hitlers Dog, Gossip & Trickery

He has a joke...
"There's only one country that frightens me that's the country of Germany. I don't know if you guys are students of history or not, but for those of you who aren't, Germany, in the previous century in the early part they decided to go to war. And who did they chose to go to war with? The world. So you think that would last about five seconds and the world would fucking win, and that would be that. But it was actually close. And then I don't know how that worked, but Then 30 years pass, and Germany decides to go to war again. And, once again, they choose as their foe the world! And now this, time they really almost win. So at this point you would think the world would go, Okay Germany, you're fucking not a country any more, all right? What the fuck? You're not a country because you keep going to war with the world, and one does that. What do you think you are, Mars? "

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM
youtube.com/watch?v=7RWS1WjUQAo
youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2014/08/chris-pratt-shares-pic-of-van-he-lived-in-before-stardom/
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw
youtube.com/watch?v=5F6dXcW-_Fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

norms one of the best comedians alive today

watch all his podcasts and soak in his wisdom

>What did he mean by this?
I mean this guy was a real jerk

I will have to check it out I have only listened to a handful of his stuff
How so?

I didn't even know he was sick

You know with Hitler, the more I learn about that guy, the more I don’t care for him.

He's fairly intelligent but reeks of kikery.

He told Adam Carolla that he went over to his friends house and when his friend was mowing the lawn he fucked his friends wife in the ass and knew that he wouldn't get caught as long as he still heard the lawnmower running.

He's also a closet Hollywood red pill like Chris Pratt.

That's what I was thinking I am watching it right now and he is doing a lot of things in between the line. I wonder if he comes hear cuz he said the go to sleep one meme. Also how's Chris Pratt red pilled?

"This guys was/is a real jerk" is one of Norm's famous ways of ending jokes.

Example: A man named Jorge Estevez was arrested for killing his girlfriend and chopping up her body and sending pieces of her to her family and government offices. In the past he has been arrested for narcotic possession, distribution and sales, assault, battery, grand theft, child abuse, domestic viol- I mean this guy was a real jerk.

He's done the same joke about Hitler.

Basically take a bad person from history or the news, give a long biography then abruptly end it with this guy was a real jerk.

He's right. When Germans get the liberal dicks out of their asses they are neigh unstoppable. He also rips on people like Colbert and SNL calling them "Agenda Comedy" which is dead on.

Norm is a national treasure and I hope he sticks around.

thanks user

>national treasure
He's a leaf though

lets you and me suicide kill hitler

>that "autobiography"
Holy shit I haven't laughed like that while reading a book ever

Its thought that Chris Pratt is red-pilled because
During the 2016 election basically every single person from the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies came out against Trump, and basically in the same ad. Google savetheday campaign.
Chris Pratt however did not and was not part of it. I don't think anyone from Guardians of the Galaxy was part of it or came out against Trump, but I could be wrong.
He didn't come out supporting Trump either though.

Then like shortly before or after the election or inauguration, Christ Pratt posted on social media a picture of the deer he had killed or of him cleaning or cooking the venison from the deer he killed.
So hippies, liberals, Hollywood, California, and animal lovers started a huge shit storm because he wasn't some vegan pussy like the rest of them, and at the same time everyone remembered that he didn't come out against Trump like the rest of the Marvel stars, so people assumed he was Pro-Trump.

Norm is one of the good leafs. Here are a couple pol related gems of his:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RWS1WjUQAo

That's not explaining the Joke user. That is him giving a tepid condemnation to a very bad guy, which is the joke in itself.

Exactly. Leafs are American

>now you don't know what the hell to do
He knew

No he isn't he loves America

I met Norm and he is genuinely nice and sweet. I told him he was my favorite comedian and he gave me a fatherly kiss on the forehead.

Even in today's enlightened society there remains a stigma to being a psycho sexual sadist.

Got a link to the tweet? I've always liked that Pratt hasn't gotten involved in politics at all. Also his advice: "dont forget your roots".

He said this year his diet is now to pretty much only eat what he kills.

Cant find the dont forget your roots quote, but I know he said something similar.

I'd be afraid I'd get lost in Hitlers eyes

Norm is a fucking genius I swear
Anytime he hits people with the Hitler pill they just shut the fuck up and feel so awkward and out of place that they don't know how to respond and watching norm evaluate their faces and reactions is priceless

Didn't he go on record by saying that he lived out of his van for a while, only working one-two days a week so he could make enough money to gas up/eat/surf/smoke weed?

Sounds like /myguy/

He also has said hes a christian conservative

Norm MacDonald has always been based and has been dropping redpills his whole life. I'll see if I can find it, but there's this hilarious clip of him on 'The View' from the early 2000s where he talks about Jews in Hollywood and almost gets kicked off, on air.

Pro-Trump =/= redpilled

Found it

“I think, don’t take yourself too seriously,” he said. “And never forget where you came from.”

Found it
youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

gonna watch this now. my brother was telling me about it.

>Prat
>Smoking pot
Nigger

Norm has his funny moments, but his last special was meh at best
>germany wanted to fight the world
>hitler is bad, amirite
He wasn't even going for the "im subtly redpilled and making fun of my own audience" angle, he was just going for easy goy jokes. Typical faggoty cucked leaf.

The real red pill is to understand that Germany needs to do it again.

>It's a long way from Maui, when, as he told the Independent, he "just drank and smoked weed and worked minimal hours, 15-20 hours per week, just enough to cover gas, food and fishing supplies. You know, it was charming time."
abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2014/08/chris-pratt-shares-pic-of-van-he-lived-in-before-stardom/

retardbot

This. Redpill =/= conservative. Conservatives are naturally closer to redpill territory than liberals, but you're not truly redpilled until you understand (((thier))) globalist agenda, which many conservatives reject outright.

Not as retarded as Pratt apparently

But when Roger Stone does it he's "based". really does thinktivate my brainmonds

Germans are niggers, they destroyed Europe three times in 100 years.

Norm MacDonald on 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

Norm is quite literally the only funny stand up left, even those this netflix special was a little lame. I blame netflix hopefully they and not him, toned it down.

"I was looking for my brother wading through blood and bones of 9/11, turns out he was in northern alberta."

Oh, c'mon, don't laugh at 9/11

I told him not to laugh at 9/11

This cuck apologized for asking people to turn up the volume as it was insensitive to the Deaf community. So nice fanfic but naw not true.

So I just googled the actors from Guardians of the Galaxy and if they support Trump

Bradley Cooper (Rocket)- Probably not, he went to the DNC, but not necessarily as a Hillary Supporter as his reason was to see Obama speak as president for the last time, he thinks Obama did an amazing job.
Vin Diesel (Groot) - Unclear, the one time he was asked, he dodged the question
Chris Pratt )Peter Quill/Starlord) - Unclear. He didn't get involved at all. But he's a hunter, kills and eats his own meat, and from the midwest BUT from Minnesota. He made a joke about Trump should make a character Pratt played to be the new FBI director.
Michael Rooker (Drax) - No, he hates Trump
Zoe Saldana (Gamora) - Supports Trump, and blames the media for bullying him and conservatives. And she's black no less.
Lee Pace (Yondu) - Unclear.

English, asshole.

The English forced both wars, and forced them to be on such a massive scale. Germany beat England in WWI, then said "Look, let's all just go home and pretend this didn't happen", and what did England do? The got their Jews to make a deal where the US would enter the war if the Jews got Palestine.

Then after you faggots join, you all steal German territory and cripple them for decades... Causing WWII.

England and the Jews are the problem.

Let's also not forget that the Bolsheviks were KIKES who killed 50 million Russians, and also forced WWII to happen.

Fuck Kikes, fuck Anglos. Heil Hitler.

All the stars are here

youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

Lee Pace does.
Also, just thought I'd put this out there, a lot of the Marvel Netflix crew supports him

and I mean fuck, a good chunk of TWD folks like him too.

>t. industryanon

>Chris Pratt
Explain

It's a War of the Worlds gag, you dingus.

>Yondu
Michael Rooker plays Yondu, not Lee Pace

youtube.com/watch?v=5F6dXcW-_Fc

I know what I said.
Rooker well...
He voted this election for a major candidate
and it wasn't Clinton

Also Saldana does support clinton, but did say that Hollywood bullied him so much it cost Clinton the election. She was part of the Trekkies against Trump thing started by J.J. Abrams

What the hell are you even talking about?

different timeline

she's deep in the closet about it, but she supports trump

>supporting =/= having voted for, we're talking about celebs, they live in a state of perpetual fear about wrongthink

It's a timeline where know about the pedo shit.

Nah, they're all faggots now. Still not as bad as Sweden though.

I wish he'd do more of those, every single one is fucking hilarious

It's a joke you retard.