US Navy moves second aircraft carrier near North Korea

HAPPENING
A second carrier group is now being moved to N. Korea. The USS Ronald Reagan is on it's way.

>cnn.com/2017/05/18/politics/uss-ronald-reagan-duel-carrier-training-korea/index.html?sr=twCNN051917uss-ronald-reagan-duel-carrier-training-korea0446AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=37770975

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/614130/Command_Chains_of_War/
youtube.com/watch?v=HUOROLyD1d8&ytbChannel=stimmekoreas
stratfor.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this like last time where Trump said hes sending an armada and 3 days later it was spotted sailing the totally opposite direction?

great, how many white men will be sacrificed for the globalist jew this time?

Not nearly as many as the little yellow twinks. They will have the greatest losses.

If you read the article, it shows that armada is still there, and they plan on doing "duel carrier exercises". Which is a very interesting place to practice, next to North Korea.

This is the biggest happening of all Korea happenings in years. Double carriers is literally war.

-Sup Forums's response- "meh"

Damn that's a lot of artillery.

We can't possibly put boots on the ground there. What's the endgame for the U.S. in Best korea?

Never going to happen. Both NK and the USA are all bark

>U.S.A
>all bark
Have you been living under a rock for the past 16 years? We've bombed or had troops in:
>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>Somalia
>Sudan
>Egypt
>Libya
>Lebanon
>Yemen
>Pakistan
>Syria

soo...what is the logic of moving not 1 but 2 carrier groups closer to NK's limited missle balistic range again?

Besides the 2 carrier groups, we have bases and fields in S.Korea, Japan, Guam. And we also have assets that can fly from the US mainland, and be back for a late dinner after refueling.

An attack on the DMZ and the artillery there, would be the first show of actual American power since the war with Japan. We did not even use our best assets when we did shock and awe in Iraq 2003.

North Korea is enough of a threat, that we will finally see what our military is really made of. I hope it goes well for us and our allies.

this shit happens like 5 times a week. no one cares nothing ever happens

They had mandatory exercises in Australia.

Literally part of the procedure of deployment.

Seriously, do you have autism? Do you yell at your friends for going to the gas station before they come over?

You can't post in Sup Forums until you are 18 years of age.

>HAPPENING

>we

Iraq's military was like a kid with a bb gun compared to NK though. The only thing stopping a war with them is the fact SK will be reduced to rubble. Not even our military can stop that from happening I don't think.

But those countries weren't dug in getting ready for invasion for the last 60 years plus willing to use nukes.

>germany

and u got 22
>its on.

look for obama to bomb something to get his terrible ratings up.

>Iraq's military

>murica bought generals and officers and bombed from distance

top kek when murica still lost the iraq war.

your point nigga?

Uh. No. I don't think you understand what moving two carriers there means. Please read the Stratford analysis of our military options-- this is a significant difference in force projection and it follows a meeting to brief the senate.

We are probably going to be taking pretty incredible action. Whether that means a war or just a decapitation strike, who knows, but something is going down dude.

Duel or dual?

Duel by carrier group could be fun

The point being nobody cares what a german thinks. And its a big assumption to say that a german is even capable of thinking.

>Uh. No. I don't think you understand what moving two carriers there means

let the kid dream his anti cumonist wet dreams.

>They had mandatory exercises in Australia.

what the fuck is USA training in Australia against my nigga? Bushmen uprising?

Germany, shut up and keep getting fucked by immigrants. Lose all of your culture and values, whore out your country and fill it to the brim with barbarians who want to rape and kill you. See how that works out.

You will see the consequences of your policies in a few years and you will regret your idiotic decision to allow Medieval Times to invade your once proud and powerful country. You were responsible for so much good and we are all sorry for the Nazi jokes, but you don't have to overreact and import bad minorities to prove you are tolerant, you can stop now.

Is anyone here into this series: store.steampowered.com/app/614130/Command_Chains_of_War/

Any thoughts if so?

>The point being nobody cares what a german thinks.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. no seriously nigga whats your point?

Iraq's actual military was non existent within 2 weeks.

North Korea's population would be interesting to watch though. Are they brainwashed enough to charge our troops with rusty spoons or would they surrender in droves for food?

So tell me, why exactly is a german so triggered about North Korea? Though your use of nigga and the ahhahaha's make it seem likely you are some sort of proxy canadian scrub.

>Germany, shut up
>keep getting fucked by immigrants

this priceless trolling of 12 years old immigrant gay freedom fighter Mochito Sanches..

> LOOSE
LIPS
> SINK
SHIPS

DONT FUCK THIS UP ANONS.

Why do you hang around internet spaces you believed to be filled with children?

>logic
to bait NK into attacking first so US is supported by allies in glassing them.

>Iraq's actual military was non existent within 2 weeks.

lol what did you loose the war against then?

Your bait is good. Too good for a german. Show your true flag faggot.

>Why do you hang around internet

Look Latisha. it is my job to keep underages from dong stupid shit on internet so their parents will not go to prison.

I hate German posters so fucking much

They always bang on about how they are going to punish the UK for leaving (((their))) clutches in the EU, how they will punish Greece for the errors of kraut banks, how they will punish Poland and co for not following the German way and replacing their own population.

They are somehow more pathetic, more obnoxious, more destructive and more gleeful while doing it than the joos.

Kys kraut, your nation is dead, your culture is dying, your women are going to be raped by achmed, you will continue to elect Merkel and try to bully the nations with any pride in themselves, but you truly are already dead.

That's a nonsense answer to a legitimate question. I think you don't like the only answer you came up with.

Happening

forget it

just fear mongering aimed at Glorious Leader.

if there were any US navy boats even close to Best Korea they'd get BTFO of the water.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUOROLyD1d8&ytbChannel=stimmekoreas

>I hate German posters so fucking much

DOES IT MEAN YOU WILL GO HOME TO ENGLAND?

What is Stratford military analysis?

Only issue with attack the Norks is they have a shit ton of artillery dug into the mountains in North Korea and pointed right at Seoul. There would be millions of civilian casualties within the first few hours. After that North Korea's Airforce would be done in 1-2 days their Navy in under a week, and the ground fighting may last a few weeks to a few years depending on how fanatical some of them are.

>That's a nonsense answer

I'm not that poster, but I'm pretty sure they meant Stratfor.
>stratfor.com/

The price for letting them grow this strong will be paid, Seoul was a mistake anyways.

Why do you seek internet spaces you believe to be filled with children?

lol great leader is going to nuke the fleet or at least try to.

then why hasn't trump done anything yet

>Only issue with attack the Norks is they have a shit ton of artillery dug

wow. el generale opinions. the biggest problem with BETTER GOREA is that even after all those years of humiliation, insults, war threats, starvation, economical and political blockade and wars, North Korean people have bigger and harder balls that all Americans put together.

You are right, I would delete this thread if I could. But it's already on CNN, so this info is already out there.

He was waiting on the results of the S.Korean presidential elections. Which are now over, and the ROK's elected a liberal cuck, which means the US has no partner and has to push this conflict on its own or risk 6+ years of further ICBM development.

Ill react when i see it. All nations do is posture these days. Nobody wants to give up their way of life, NOBODY.

Even the children's balls?

Oh yeah, my cousin does analysis for them. I have a free subscription to their email. They're an ok analytical company, nothing special imo, but they do a good job of aggregating important news from around the world, and leaving out the fluff. My somewhat biased opinion. Fun story my cousin told me: they were once approached by an African opposition party that thought they were a CIA front. These Africans were hoping the CIA would help them pull off a coup.

They did try a couple times to move the capital south towards Daegu or Busan, but the citizens didn't want to go along with it.

>and the ROK's elected a liberal cuck

top kek. the last american candidate turned out to be sligthly more criminal than McCain.

>Are they brainwashed enough to charge our troops with rusty spoons or would they surrender in droves for food?

They probably are brainwashed enough, but I think they're going to simply just starve once the supply lines are bombed.
Wait a month after fucking up their food distribution and war would be over.
Then the remainders of the nation could be easily bought by airdropping food and messages of "surrender and you'll be well fed."
It's would be the easiest war ever, unless they decide to go full human wave zergrush and attack SK when they still have their military and chain of command intact.
Now that would make things a bit more interesting.

Show us your real flag. Why are you so ashamed of it?

because seoul is in firing range of a ton of nork artillery so doing something so rash as "imma just shoot'm" would result in the loss a ton of lives caused by U.S. aggression
not like a leaf would understand anyway

WOW.. just think about. after the 70 fucking years of starvation and non-ending war there is really a fucking braindead finn proxy dumbfuck who thinks that NK-people will surrender.

There's been defectors, and those who would defect would surrender. Not a large segment of the population, perhaps, but some people would undoubtedly surrender.

Sacrifices have to be made in war. War is rarely clean and disinfected as we have been shown in recent times. Prices will be paid. And the South Koreans have picked an anti-US president, which forces the US hand to act unilaterally.

so basically because of sk. and how has that changed then. sk is still sk and seoul is still seoul

>There's been defectors

Well NK has to fall else theres going to be a kim dynasty. Funny enough the longer we wait more people are going suffer and die. Barrack Obama putting the world on standstill with his hand holding its only hurting us in the long run.

You don't seem to know a lot about North Korea if you think their loyalty is what keeps them in check. It is the forced labor camps, and 3 generation public execution for one persons "crime". Fear is a more powerful tool than loyalty, and maybe some Pyongyang elites would fight for awhile but the starving masses would likely surrender or not even try to get involved.

SK's president HAS changed though. You're pretty dense for a leaf.

It has changed because the US has lost a reliable partner in SK, and they are embracing China. This means the US can not expect progress diplomatically, so the other option now is military. And the longer we wait to use that option, the worse it becomes. So time is of the essence.

>Sacrifices have to be made in war.

lol. you first and alone..

again, sk is still sk. doesn't matter if it's a different president

Show your real flag you drunk troll.

yeah, but you are talking millions of civilian casualties within a day or two, and those are extremely high stakes that are not entirely justified

you say that as if park would've been on board with the u.s. rekindling war with nk

>You don't seem to know a lot about North Korea
>let me tell you the stories from eternal anglo reports.

honestly? what next? secret tourist fotos?

Yeah, and USA under Obama and USA under Trump behave exactly the same with respect to foreign policy...

Actually with a strike against the artillery on the DMZ, the loss of life in Seoul is expected to be around 40,000-60,000.

A merciful amount for their cuckery if you ask me.

they do though. when will you americans realize that whoever you elect to live in the whitehouse doesn't matter

>CNN direct link

fuck off libcuck

Park was not for sunshine policy, which only rewards N.Korea, and buys them time for advancing their ICBM program.

Moon, is so much for the supposed "sunshine policy" they renamed it "Moonshine". Moon is the reason war is coming.

DMZ arty is mostly easy and open targets. They have tons of tunnels and bunkers dug into the mountains in NK that have the range to hit Seoul. truth is we don't have accurate numbers on their arty but it is a lot.

>is expected to be around 40,000-60,000.

lol. i like those numbers. because our army counted 3 million dead in 2 days. then USA will run away with tail between their legs as chinese will come closer.

Theres no turning back. If NK gets nukes its game over.

how would america expect to handle another outbreak of war in korea without full support from sk's leadership

>DMZ arty is mostly easy and open targets.

lol. i just saw an officer of NATO falling down from his chair from laughter, when he read your shit loud.

I used to be an NSA analyst on NK, but take it as you will Abdul. But you are here just to troll and bait people, so you do you.

>our
You still won't show your real flag.

Like this, which is actually the Chinese plan.

>I used to be an NSA analyst on NK

this is true. But acting on the norks now without an efficient plan to minimize casualties would result in the U.S. getting fucking roasted figuratively and possibly literally by the rest of the world.

that's absurd. the day china intervenes on behalf of american interests is the day russia invades it

I agree, but their tests have all been underground with little to no radiation detectable afterwards. The size of the determined by severity of earthquake they cause put their "nukes" at like 1/5 the size of what was used by the US in WW2. So we are talking small "nukes", and I use nukes in quotation, because I think it is likely a non-nuke they detonate and claim it is a nuke to try and force people to give them aid.

You can't read Korean then. This map shows the post conflict compromise. And it was drawn by the Chinese themselves. In realty the borders will change. But you probably didn't understand any of it in the first place so...

>자살해라

The Chinese generally support NK because if ever they fall to SK then China will likely have American troops and bases right on their border. Same goes for Russia, but to a lesser extent since the Russia NK border is small, so they more readily call NK on their shit than China.

it's obvious what the map is. the idea that china would invade nk instead of helping to defend it is stupid. it would be diplomatic suicide. and you don't even know for sure if that map was proposed by the chinese

What are the four countries? One I assume is South Korea in its current state (political state that is, borders are different). What are the other three?