the self hatred is real

You dim sum you lose some

The food is great desu

same

Fuck up gook

beady eyes sociopaths. They're basically Jews but not as smart

Do you consider Tibet Chinese?

Haha Nepalese are different than Chinese

Tibet wasn't Chinese 50 years ago, now the government is trying to genocide them so be warned white countries.

When did I state I was of Korean Ancestry?

Chinese people are a great example of how people should look out for each other. When migrating from China, they opened restaurants away from other Chinese families not to step on each others toes. Also, they tend to actually integrate themselves into society, while not forgetting their past.

Your flag says it all, leaf

D O U B L E T R I A N G L E F L A G

Fuck off Zhang, you chinks never integrate. I'm surrounded by you fucks talking about your non integrated cousins.

Yeah sure they are... sure

I'm as white as can be, they've much better than the Mexicans or the Arabs. They at least understand that it is better here than their old shithole country.

No they fucking don't. They go over and exclusively interact with other Chinese only. They never make any effort to integrate unless they're forced. The spics and muds can fuck off too, but they aren't the ones destroying real estate.

>t. englishteacher

110%
All asians ive met beat there kids to do good in school, have great family values, take care of rhe elderly (not ship them off to die at the hands of jamal and tchwanza who make $9 hr)
Work hard, hate niggers.
>We need a white/asian alliance NOW

t. Jamal

oh please. You never meet anyone from a family with enough money to integrate working as a worthless ESL. I work white collar, I'm not one of those fucking degenerates that flew 5000 miles to fuck bucktoothed village girls. Your move Zhang.

*immigrate, not integrate. Fucking phone typing.

>t. exposed englishteacher

Canadian?

>t. zhang

Either you're west coast or you're a Canadian on a proxy.

No fucking way, Canacucks love getting economically fucked by chinks.

>You dim sum you lose some
Why am I laughing at this/

I've heard it is fucking bad up there in Vancouver and Toronto with the real estate shit.

It really is. I had a guy talking to me the other day about his parents pulling out 500k to help his sister get a house in Canada as a fresh undergrad. I had to suppress my gag reflex.

FUCKING CHINESE PEOPLE ARE UGLY LIKE DOG!!! THEY CHEAT AND STEAL AND HAVE UGLY LANGUAGE!!! WORSE THAN KOREAN!!! GET OUT OF CANADA NIPS ONLY!!!

Jews are basically superior to whites.

ni hao ma? ni shi cong nali lai de?

Canada's growth is chained to the chinese economy
They're getting fucked through housing
But Trudeau needs $ to fund fugees

I wasn't racist until my quality control job moved me to a factory an hour north of Toronto. Three years of listening to those gooks chatter like monkeys, hoark and spit all over everything, play grab-dick 24/7 and leech up all the overtime that we need to do because they fuck up so much of the equipment by using it...

At least it's funny to watch the way they pile 6 into a car at the end of the day to drive to their little townhouses that you just know have a dozen people crammed into it.

Also it must be said that 2nd/3rd generations can be alright, especially when they don't even speak chink and have clearly acclimatized to the culture. But the firsters, the guys you swear are probably fresh off the boat last year, are a horror show. Their screechy yelling is constant and they just can't into modern technology. I've talk with the cafe people and they're constantly having to replace microwaves that the gooks carelessly throw tinfoil-wrapped fast food into.

t. salty beta fag that went to china because he couldn't find a white girl in america and thought he would get easy asian pussy but gets the cold shoulder because he's a fucking loser

Learn to read and speak English Abdul. They already voted no on muds. Your language isn't welcome here.

>t. Zhang, still butthurt and still ignoring what I wrote

u mad?

Then I'll take an Egg Fried Rice, Beef in Black Bean, Sweet and Sour chicken, fried dumplings, sesame prawn toast and a can of orange tango.

Thank you.

Nigger I'm not your 10 yr old wife

2 kinds of leafs, gooks and Canadians, and you're the former

>play grab-dick 24/7
OMG I'M GLAD SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED THIS
why do chinks grab eachother's dick so much?

anyone have any of the webms of chinks driving over their kids?

They don't become integrated until white seed enters the equation. But that is detrimental to the white race.

>Nepal
So basically you're just buttblasted about China winning the boundary disputes you have with them.
Go back to electing communists you streetshitter.

I said orange tango, go fetchy fetchy now please.

Try and Google "gutter oil"

youtu.be/zrv78nG9R04

Nigger, I'm not your 10 year old wife.

past poster wasnt even me

you're still to beta to find a white girl.

A whole lot of chinks in the U.S. are absolutely horrible; they're so god damn materialistic and anti-individual.

Haha, okay sure
>t. Totally Not Zhang

ORANGE TANGO AND SESAME PRAWN TOAST! GO, I WANT MY FOOD!

Great contribution Diane maybe try visiting the place before you judge it

t. subhuman

Well, do keep in mind that the macho culture of the west has left us with an exaggerated sense of homophobia. I'm not saying it's worth noticing but men generally try to avoid being seen as gay as it's considered emasculating. This is also why Niggers are crazy homophobic as thug culture is just a mutated version of macho culture.

Other cultures don't really have that, the idea of skinship between males is a lot more present is Asian cultures. They do stuff like grab-dick, impromptu back massages and the like.

Nigger, I'm not your 10 year old wife.

I see that they've integrated extremely well to LA or SF culture
So what are you complaining about

What the fuck would visiting a place teach me about Chinese real estate deals?

>he had to go to a fucking chink land

A fucking loser.

>t. Really not Zhang this time, I swear!

They truly hate Americans deep down, our customs, our values, our whole way of life. They want to bring their shitty home country with them.

Gurkhas are Achilles tier warriors.
Bless you all brothers.
Chinks must die.

Look up the Prato situation or the case with Gao Ping money laundering in Spain. Never let them into your country. They steal it all and send it back to china.

I don't know which is more pathetic:

1. Uncultured nouveau-riche Mainland Chinks with a chip on their shoulder, constantly trying to prove themselves for not being poor anymore; or,
2. Westerners working in Mainland China with a chip on their shoulder, desperately maintaining a warped sense of superiority in their gated social communities and validating themselves via either money or sex.

I mean I hate the Commie Chinks as much as any other Hong Konger, but you lot of Chinese-capital-licking Westerners are another breed of cringe.

They're bro tier with 150 IQ shit.

Tell me how rich you are.

Vancouver is getting Jew'd by these chink millionaires making the real estate market unaffordable.

I've lost county how many times I've jerked off to his pics. Probably the hottest twunk Chink ever

WHAT THE FUCK
THAT WAS OVER AN HOUR
WHAT
THE
FUCK

I hate their theft of intellectual property and the fact that they hate giving out extra napkins

Hotter than Tom Daley I guess...Tom Daley got fat and married that old fag

>Chinese
>people
Pick one

>a Mexican asking a Hong Konger how rich he is

Here's your (you)

>t. A dog eater

hnghh

>Malaysia
Being homo is illegal there, no?

R A R E A S F U C K

Why do you hate your people Nepalfag?

They both suck, once you enter the mainland regardless of race you become fucked up.
How's the general though about 2047 over there now?

No we are a liberal Moselm country. More liberal than Singapoor

Here's some thread bitches!!!

Didn't a mayor just get arrested? Or am I thinking of Indonesia?

It does us no good how intelligent they are if they don't really want to be Americans.

Your gif just proves how savage they really are. They are taught to not give a shit about anyone outside of their immediate family. Be good business man, scam your fellow brother. No humanity: job title, wealth, social status is everything. They have deviated far from their wise ancestors.

Did you see the pic i posted? of course not.

You know shit, this sub-humans are worst than the streetshitters.

They're out for themselves just the same as everyone but naive Whites. White people need a fucking white alliance first, anyway. We don't have the racial tribalism like other races because of brainwashing.

Fuck off honkie, you people have been the white man's bitch since the beginning. And I profit off of the Chinese without giving them anything back. This site and Shanghaist are the only outlets I get for shitting on them.

>they integrate
lmao CHANG go HOME to the COLONY

hahaahahahahaha this is gold.
i cant believe i haven't seen this yet

>They both suck, once you enter the mainland regardless of race you become fucked up.
It truly is a land of evil.
>How's the general though about 2047 over there now?
The majority of people are in the denial or depressed acceptance phase. Many are emigrating, resulting in a brain drain.

There are those of us who stay (or even came back from another country) to try and do whatever we could to make sure Hong Kong doesn't die, but the future is grim, to say the least.

indonesian governor is the one you're referring to
malaysia is brazil tier, but muslim
no homo, but nobody ever gets caught (unless you're a political enemy)

There's 2 fucking billion of them, of course they don't care.

Wasn't your prime minister arrested?
Wikipedia says you're going to jail for 20 years for being a homo.

The worst are the Malaysians. They manage to be gooks and islamists.

Is that Chris Brown?

>mfw grab-dick isn't just slang like playing grab-ass and they literally grab dicks

>And I profit off of the Chinese without giving them anything back. This site and Shanghaist are the only outlets I get for shitting on them.
You're just sad, you know that?
Get a life.

honk konk man, would you recommend your humble island as a living location?

Back to being someone's bitch with you. Go ahead and flip your coin for China or the West.

In a country that's crushed with debt, has issues with terrorists from the middle east, illegal migrants from latin america, and a failing political system you're going to post about how you hate chinks who are at best 3% of the US population instead of niggers or jews on Sup Forums?

Not sure if you're just butt hurt cause he lost his job or something.

Is homosexuality not punishable by death in Islamic rebuplic of Malaysia?

I fucking started hating chinks once i knew their numbers, they're a fucking pest, we hate niggers and mudslimes but the real issue are the chinks. No fucking joke there.