Turks attack american citizens in DC

So is Donald going to do anything about the fucking turkroaches or ignore it? We just we attacked by muslim extremists and nothing happens?

We just got cucked and stumped by Turkey of all countries. Erdogan wouldn't let this shit fly in his country.

The people that got the shit beat out of them in front of the roach embassy were mostly Antifa and other assorted leftists.
Watching them get the shit beat out of them should warm the cockles of every Sup Forumsacks heart.

an embassy is a little piece of another country for diplomacy

getting into a fight at an embassy is no better than sandnigger terrorists at benghazi desu

glad those stupid SJWs got btfo

lefties learned a valuable lesson today. the comfort they are afforded in the usa to be fuck heads isn't an accurate representation of how the world really works

do you feel the same way about the UN's embassy status? fucking grow a pair

as long as you allow them in your country yeah. You shouldn't chimp out at an embassy especially when there's a foreign leader arriving in a car

DC police are uh doing things(high fiving these men)

>"Why did you let the Turks beat me up, President Trump?"

Because you're a leftist whore

this

Not worried about the protesters, but Erdogans guards attacking the policemen protecting them made my blood curdle.

There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever to side with the Turks. They were buttmad that we could put people who were advocating a deplorable cause out in view. Yeah, we fucking do that. Google 'Westboro Baptist Church'. Does that piss you off? Yeah, that's legal. We let them. We send police to protect them during their protests. That's America, that's our first amendment you fucking faggot. The Turks hate it so much that they just had to kick old people and physically weak women around. They also assaulted two secret service agents according to one article I read. That doesn't even have to be true, it could be fake news, and this would still be fucked up. Watch the videos. THEY DISRESPECTED OUR OFFICERS. FUCK THESE ASSHOLES.

lol why would you expect the russian puppet to do anything about it? erdogan is his idol.

Which one is his fetish?

When they come to rape their mothers and sisters they'll be cowering in the corner jerking themselves off. They're cucks.

> remove kebab
> anti-muslim
Look at this thread, turkroaches and Erdogan can basically come to america and beat up US citizens and you already lick Erdogans dick, he didn't even need to ask.

So I guess Trump is a confirmed muslim licker now?

Watching that whore take some hits made me diamonds.

Yeah, you can tell people here really don't care. People are going to make daily threads, though. OP sure fucking did.

thats metal bro

I can't believe I'm witnessing the greatest nation to ever exist being cucked to death.

When you value your enemies more than your countrymen your country becomes absolute trash. I salute the jews that have divided your nation, they have done an excellent job.

They weren't even on the embassy grounds. If you're gonna be a little bitch (((legalist))) get it right.

If white men did it, the media would call for our genocide again

Mmmm.... time to cuck Mexico, beaners

Don't get it mixed up. The only cucks in this thread are us Americans.