Uh oh: FBI investigation into Drumpf server still ongoing

Is Sup Forums rooting for Drumpf or Tea Leaves?

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/
c-span.org/video/?425087-1/fbi-director-says-hes-investigating-links-trump-campaign-russia&start=2315
gdd53.wordpress.com
archive.is/FBeYO
archive.is/t9xtz
indiana.edu/~dcnlab/People.html
archive.is/a08FY
mendeley.com/profiles/timothy-kelley/
t34k3ttl3.wordpress.com/
archive.is/44r4L
sourceforge.net/u/teakettle22/profile/
archive.is/qb5vi
archive.is/Liajt
blackhat.com/presentations/bh-jp-08/bh-jp-08-Kaminsky/BlackHat-Japan-08-Kaminsky-DNS08-BlackOps.pdf
archive.is/E2cfj
archive.is/eMl3E
linkedin.com/in/virogozhin/
linkedin.com/in/shannon-symes-33236857/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

george webb was looking into this. apparently there was a connection between two servers in alpha bank (russian) and one connection to a server in a medical center in michigan.

i think this was connected to those awan brothers.

>CNN
not even once.

BBBRRRRAAAAPPPP

Oh pardon me, my good sir, I seem to have shit on your dick.

Tea Leaves is "hiding under a rock." That's what happens when you have Drumpf's fascists running amok. Luckily, Sup Forums can't find and harass this person like they did to Shia and people exercising their right to protest.

You don't need CNN to validate this information, you doofus.

Are you fucking 12?

LOL its already been proven that tea leaves faked the data, your news sources are lacking or selective.

"Proven" is Sup Forumsspeak for a person's friend's cousin's boyfriend's sister works as a janitor in a Soros-funded organization.

Tell David Brock I hope he has another heart attack. When will the "sources" meme die? I can make up shit too, watch. Tea Leaves fabricated "evidence," there are no "sources," and this is not only fake news, it's very fake, very old news. Oh wait, all of that is mostly true.

See weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/

> Tea Leaves fabricated "evidence,"

Why do you all keep saying such things with no basis?

Wow, a Wordpress blog. This is going to be a hilarious read.

that shit was a fucking server. they were literally monitoring ping packets setup in office space they rent out.

> c-span.org/video/?425087-1/fbi-director-says-hes-investigating-links-trump-campaign-russia&start=2315

How do I delete this thread? I've got better things to do.

no

We don't have a right to protest here. Peacefully assemble is what our right is.

Wasn't it revealed that it was Egg McMuffin's sister who ran the server?

It was either a fabrication or they used exploits to generate the DNS lookups.

Who is Tea Leaves?
----------------------------------------------
The leak in question:
gdd53.wordpress.com
archive.is/FBeYO
----------------------------------------------
Timothy Kelley
Tim Kelly
[email protected]
archive.is/t9xtz ## indiana.edu/~dcnlab/People.html
archive.is/a08FY ## mendeley.com/profiles/timothy-kelley/

t34k3ttl3.wordpress.com/
t34k3ttl3 ## archive.is/44r4L
[email protected]

teakettle22
sourceforge.net/u/teakettle22/profile/
archive.is/qb5vi

Filtering Source-Spoofed IP Traffic Using Feasible Path Reverse Path Forwarding with SDN
Kevin Benton, L. Jean Camp, Tim Kelley, Martin Swany
archive.is/Liajt

Kaminsky, D. (2008). Black ops 2008: It’s the end of the cache as we know it. Black Hat USA
blackhat.com/presentations/bh-jp-08/bh-jp-08-Kaminsky/BlackHat-Japan-08-Kaminsky-DNS08-BlackOps.pdf
archive.is/E2cfj

##Run Down

>Jean Camp works with pseudonym "Tea Leaves" claiming to have a bunch of DNS lookups showing communication between Trump and Alfa Bank
archive.is/eMl3E

>Coincidentally Jean Camp and Timothy Kelly wrote a paper on how to deal with Source-Spoofed IP Traffic. Meaning they know of IP spoofing being a possibility
archive.is/Liajt

>They reference a Black Hat presentation discussing DNS and spoofing
>This presentation also references how VoIP and SIP can be abused to force a target to do a lookup (Page 50)
archive.is/E2cfj

>Victor Rogozhin Setup Cisco VoIP for Alfa Bank
linkedin.com/in/virogozhin/
>Shannon Symes setup Cisco VoIP for Spectrum Health
linkedin.com/in/shannon-symes-33236857/

>This Timothy Kelly, uses a gmail account [email protected]
>Surprisingly similar to this "Tea Leaves" pseudonym
archive.is/44r4L

Yeah. It seemed to be a weird attempt at manufacturing a scandal, Hillary tweeted an info-graphic about it moments after it was announced, then she and the media all went dead silent on it after someone uncovered the fact that it was all made up...

Is Tea Leaves Trump's Deepthroat?

Alright, I'll admit these logs are fishy as fuck. That woman makes the rest of us look bad. Luckily, we don't know need her and her fishy logs to make the case against Drumpf.

Someone is either leaking shit every single day about the investigation or this is just shitthey come up with. Both are bad for the country. so by association whoever writes this stuff up is probably an enemy of the state.

>Sources

That was just a coincidence.

This is outdated information, broseph. The guy behind the site weaponizedautism.wordpress.com mentioned Tim Kelley as a preliminary observation, apparently while he was away from home and lacked the resources to throw at the task, but that turned out to be coincidental. The actual culprit behind the DNS logs is a woman named April Lorenzen, who's an associate of both L Jean Camp and her business partner / academic colleague Tim Kelley.

Nah, the Emily McMullin in question is a hotel marketer, no connection to Evan McMuffin or his relative. Everybody should be using weaponizedautism.wordpress.com for the most current details on Sup Forums's (?) investigation.